Farmers dump paddy at farmers’ bank, burn effigy at Yingluck's home

webfact

In performing what they said was an ancient Cambodian superstitious curse, the two effigies have their heads cut off with a sickle first and the bodies were lit with fire. After the effigies were burnt to ashes, they put the ashes into an earthen pot and then dumped into the Chao Phraya river which is behind the ministry.

If either of those guys are even half as superstitious as my wife, they're at the Wat right now.

They cut the heads off? Why didn't they make an effigy of Chalerm while they were at it?

Commie Joe has just been born, you wouldn't be related to the late pipkins by any chance?

Don't worry Joe, there are plenty of real farmers in Ubon for example who haven't been paid yet. Maybe a million nationwide. Don't forget Issan farmers have 2 jobs, farming rice in the rainy season and then construction work or whatever they can find in the post harvest time,

So what you say & I chose not to saay only backs up the fact that no way would poor farmers go to allthe expence of going to BKK .

A million nationwide ? really? get real I have a farm & know exactly what went on last month & this month regarding farmers going to protest . The ones that went all got paid to do it. Yes & my farm is in Issan . In anycase it is the fruitcake that delayed the payment then trid to say he cares about the farmers . How can anybody support a fruitcake ? But they do just look religion ,practiced by fruitcakes the world over & they get followings. This fruitcake has a following ,only a tiny one its amazing isn't it .

Commie Joe has just been born, you wouldn't be related to the late pipkins by any chance?

Don't worry Joe, there are plenty of real farmers in Ubon for example who haven't been paid yet. Maybe a million nationwide. Don't forget Issan farmers have 2 jobs, farming rice in the rainy season and then construction work or whatever they can find in the post harvest time,

So what you say & I chose not to saay only backs up the fact that no way would poor farmers go to allthe expence of going to BKK .

A million nationwide ? really? get real I have a farm & know exactly what went on last month & this month regarding farmers going to protest . The ones that went all got paid to do it. Yes & my farm is in Issan . In anycase it is the fruitcake that delayed the payment then trid to say he cares about the farmers . How can anybody support a fruitcake ? But they do just look religion ,practiced by fruitcakes the world over & they get followings. This fruitcake has a following ,only a tiny one its amazing isn't it .

The fruitcake who dissolved parliament?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

must say that the little old lady that lives afacing me went there yesterday early .She had stopped going to the protest because she said it was getting hard to get the payment for being there & the food had gone rubbish . However she went yesterday after being told that she would be paid double if she told people there that she waas a rice farmer. she was up & gone for 5am.

Shes not back yet so maybe the food has improved hahaha she sneaks loads out for her dogs. I will say that anybody that actually thinks that the rice farmers that are waiting for money are poor are sadly mistaken. These rice farmers are the ones that have vast lands & therefore have the biggest claims to the money. Do you really think that all those small farmers can afford tractors ? Tractors are a wet dream for most farmers. Them pics of all them tractors on the way to BKK all sent by the small farmers ?

Yes there was alot of poor people driving them but they was getting wages & the owners of the tractors was getting rental money from the Fruitcake. Yesterday was another one of what he thinks is a smart move but really is idiotic.

Now we must wait for the BIGGEST ALL TIME DEMO EVER IN THE WORLD AGAIN hahahahaha hes like a circus announcer WORLD BIGGEST its so USA hahahaha

Its funny you should say that because over on the other side of Thailand where I live many farmers have tractors. You know the "fake" farmers who live in Phitsanulok, Phichit, Tak, Kkampaeng Phet, Nakhon Sawan Ayutthaya etc.

You know the "fake" farmers who live in Phitsanulok, Phichit, Tak, Kkampaeng Phet, Nakhon Sawan Ayutthaya etc.

A lot of those farmers went to the protests too but of course they were only "fake" farmers really. I know this is true as a lot of Red Shirt farang supporters wrote into Thai Visa and said so.

After all they would never lie or at least deviate from the PTP/UDD/Red Shirt line now would they?

Edited by billd766