MISSING MAS FLIGHT: Foreign media anchor on aviation chief's 'unprecedented mystery' comment

webfact

The plane did not crash into the sea at any part of the planned route. That route is take by many more planes, plus is searched by planes and ships. A plane that large gives a huge rubble of floating debris, think of 250 seats that are floating, luggage of 250 people, 250 swim vests, many parts of a plane are light weight and will float, so a crash in a frequented part of the South Chinese sea is unlikely, as no debris are found.

Second option is what the military found but had to withdraw: the plane turned around.

That means that all searchers are at the wrong place. It was mentioned that it was on the military radar near an island between Malaysia and Indonesia, that is way out of the are where they are searching now. The airforce commander had to take his statement back, but I personnally think he knows more than all officials will admit.

Another thing: the pilots can switch off the black box signal (I read) and also radar signals. That would leave only ground radar efficient, radar that send a signal and catches reflections. Military have that, not sure about civil radars. It would explain something: military saw more than civil radar.... If this happened the plane could have flown anywhere and landed. Reason why no debris are found yet....

Just a few thoughts...

Don't know about 777's but C/B's for the cockpit voice & flight recorder's are not normally accessible to the flight crew, these C/B's would have had to be pulled on the ground.

The plane did not crash into the sea at any part of the planned route. That route is take by many more planes, plus is searched by planes and ships. A plane that large gives a huge rubble of floating debris, think of 250 seats that are floating, luggage of 250 people, 250 swim vests, many parts of a plane are light weight and will float, so a crash in a frequented part of the South Chinese sea is unlikely, as no debris are found.

Second option is what the military found but had to withdraw: the plane turned around.

That means that all searchers are at the wrong place. It was mentioned that it was on the military radar near an island between Malaysia and Indonesia, that is way out of the are where they are searching now. The airforce commander had to take his statement back, but I personnally think he knows more than all officials will admit.

Another thing: the pilots can switch off the black box signal (I read) and also radar signals. That would leave only ground radar efficient, radar that send a signal and catches reflections. Military have that, not sure about civil radars. It would explain something: military saw more than civil radar.... If this happened the plane could have flown anywhere and landed. Reason why no debris are found yet....

Just a few thoughts...

Don't know about 777's but C/B's for the cockpit voice & flight recorder's are not normally accessible to the flight crew, these C/B's would have had to be pulled on the ground.

You talk different things. For sure the transponders (usually two) can be manually switched off, with no radio signals sent by the plane, leaving it up to old fashioned radio ground radar to detect based on reflection. If too far out of radar reach it will not be detected. The signal of the black box can, as far as I understood, also be manually switched off, but that is only important after a crash. The plane disappeared from radar because the transponders did not send signals anymore.

RR has received info that the plane flew 5 hours in total, meaning 3 or 4 hours after it vanished from radar! If it also, and I have more trust in military than civil, turned around and flew back over Malaysia into Andaman sea area anotehr 3 hours flight would land it somewhere near India.... no wonder they cannot find it...

I'm sure that Malaysian officials know more than they tell, and Malaysian military even more, but not allowed to speak openly....

Let's hope that the mystery will be solved soon, so that the families know what happened to their relatives.

If it were me heading the search I would estent the search for about a 50 km stretch west of the North East Coast ofMalasia. If a plane went down in the jungle in the mountains there it would be very very hard to spot and it is possible that if the plane did manage to turn back it could have glided that far easily. If down at sea it could take a long time but with the mainly shallow water I would have expected a sattelite to have3 picked it up by now.

On reviewing the coverage from Australia I noted that the NewZealand/Australian passenger gave his watch and wedding ring to his wife to give to his son if anything happens. I have never heard of anyone doing this before. I hope it does not mean more than it appears.