Bt2tn bill ruled unconstitutional

webfact

All quiet on the pro-Thai rouge front. Guess they're brainstorming possible set ups, or the usual 'officials paid off in advance for the ruling' haha

. Its too obvious, on the world stage now, that PTP are massively inept and corrupt; so this ruling is appropriate, following floods, rice schemes.....

Give the PTPsome time ok. Thaksin has not come online yet to tell them all how to reply to this. By tonight YL and the PTP will have a list with names of which Dem is to blame and which judge is to blame. .

They have a lot to talk about especially now they may have more people protesting for not getting their first time car buyer rebate. She should have quit before all this corruption came to light. Now she may get lucky if she can escape thailand fast enough to join big brother

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good.

The next step is the ruling about this government being still in charge.

This is against the constitution also.

I'm not sure they want to be in office now as they have absolutely no way to pay the farmers - the game is up - IMO this really was a game changer for PTP

All quiet on the pro-Thai rouge front. Guess they're brainstorming possible set ups, or the usual 'officials paid off in advance for the ruling' haha

. Its too obvious, on the world stage now, that PTP are massively inept and corrupt; so this ruling is appropriate, following floods, rice schemes.....

Don't know why they are so quiet ? I mean they have had plenty of practice typing "suthep is a fascist you know" in the last few months, should be quite easy for them now

• Like 2

Good call by the court. Now let's hope the decision is respected by all sides. thumbsup.gif

rofl.....the PTP sues already the constitutional court via the criminal court for other rulings......

They have their own understanding of law...

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Good call by the court. Now let's hope the decision is respected by all sides. thumbsup.gif

Sadly not a chance I think. The appeal will be slapped in by the end of the day if not within hours. Yingluck will want lawyers to check the 'legality' of the ruling.

I am grateful to the court for saving my great grandchildren from paying off this monstrous unnecessary loan designed to secure the Shinclan dynasty.

Let them slap an appeal on it. They have been busing the courts with so much nonsense in their bid to take the spot light off their malfeasance that they will be long gone before it comes up.

Good news. How many years Berlus(t)coni (a lot of parallelism with T.) has been in Office using a wrotten Italian jurisprudence?

But the mills of Justice work a little bit longer in some countries, but they work. Good step forward

for Thailand.

• Like 1

How much land has been bought and how much development has gone on to date on inside information and speculation along these rail routs? I would imagine more than a few asses are puckered up today.

Oh I really like that.

Thaksin and some of his buddies have just taken a sh_t kicking in their pocket books.clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Give the PTPsome time ok. Thaksin has not come online yet to tell them all how to reply to this. By tonight YL and the PTP will have a list with names of which Dem is to blame and which judge is to blame. .

They have a lot to talk about especially now they may have more people protesting for not getting their first time car buyer rebate. She should have quit before all this corruption came to light. Now she may get lucky if she can escape thailand fast enough to join big brother

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

+1

I ran out of likes

Not been a good day for the Fabr4 clan

• Like 2

If you go outside the guide lines set down by the IMF after the 1997 ThaiTantic , you are sure to raise a few Eyebrows , once again the PTP have done stupid things to gain the popularity vote at the expense of the end result and these so called economic advisers should be all sacked and some effort on The PTP part to abide by the guidelines , courts and the constitution , however hard it maybe. Just proves how childish/ selfish the PTP really are to place the country into a dept they could never repay. .bah.gif

for all you yellows gloating at this very "expected" result PTP will win any democratic election rolleyes.gif

Dont be so sure on that...

.. their election funds just got cut, no money to bribe anyone left, the grass-roots farmers are protesting...

PTP would be lucky to get enough votes to offer a coalition government to the smaller parties, and i think with all the legal wrangling and lawsuits about to drop on them, the smaller parties will be looking elsewhere.

Now just to get the election re-run, *with* the democrats taking part and we can put this one to bed... once and for all.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

for all you yellows gloating at this very "expected" result PTP will win any democratic election rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif alt=rolleyes.gif width=20 height=20>

Just so long as they don't try circumventing any rules or inventing new rice pledging schemes, obey the word of law , you can win as many bloody elections as you like, an old political saying , the more you win in politics, the more you dig your own grave. enjoy.

• Like 1

Sadly not a chance I think. The appeal will be slapped in by the end of the day if not within hours. Yingluck will want lawyers to check the 'legality' of the ruling.

I am grateful to the court for saving my great grandchildren from paying off this monstrous unnecessary loan designed to secure the Shinclan dynasty.

Let them slap an appeal on it. They have been busing the courts with so much nonsense in their bid to take the spot light off their malfeasance that they will be long gone before it comes up.

Trouble with an appeal, in this Country is, that this was a split decision and Thaksin and his cronies, who invested heavily to buy all the land, where these infrastructure improvements were supposed to be made, will certainly not stop short of offering a judge 20 or 30 million Baht, to reverse his decision in an appeal. After all, they get to skim probably another 1.5 Trillion right off the top, with only 1/4 of it, if we are lucky, actually getting used on the contruction.

for all you yellows gloating at this very "expected" result PTP will win any democratic election rolleyes.gif

.. their election funds just got cut, no money to bribe anyone left, the grass-roots farmers are protesting...

PTP would be lucky to get enough votes to offer a coalition government to the smaller parties, and i think with all the legal wrangling and lawsuits about to drop on them, the smaller parties will be looking elsewhere.

Now just to get the election re-run, *with* the democrats taking part and we can put this one to bed... once and for all.

well let's see? enough nonsense about unelected 'people's councils' ok? I agree with your last statement and if you are right I certainly would accept the result - NOW let's hear all posters say the same - whatever the result we accept it

fair enough? Thailand has had enough of this infighting

• Like 1

for all you yellows gloating at this very "expected" result PTP will win any democratic election rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif alt=rolleyes.gif width=20 height=20>

Just so long as they don't try circumventing any rules or inventing new rice pledging schemes, obey the word of law , you can win as many bloody elections as you like, an old political saying , the more you win in politics, the more you dig your own grave. enjoy.

if the law was 'unbiased' and 'clean' serving NO side then all would say YES obey the law

BTW where did you get that saying or are you making it up?

enjoy while you can biggrin.png not over by a loooong long way

• Like 1

if the law was 'unbiased' and 'clean' serving NO side then all would say YES obey the law

BTW where did you get that saying or are you making it up?

enjoy while you can biggrin.png not over by a loooong long way

....not over by a loooong long way.

Wrong!

Court Kills Bill Approving Loans For Govt Mega-Project
By Khaosod English

13946120851394612143l.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The Constitutional Court has ruled that the bill intended to way for 2.2 trillion baht infrastructure overhaul is unconstitutional in its content and procedure.

The verdict came after the Democrat Party filed complaint to the court that the bill might be unconstitutional since it was designed to allow the government to borrow the fund for the infrastructure project without any oversight from the Parliament, contrary to the requirement described in Article 169 of the 2007 Constitution.

The plaintiff also argued that the effort in passing the bill violates the parliamentary procedures, as some MPs of the ruling Pheu Thai Party were seen voting for absent MPs in the voting session.

Today the judges of the Constitutional Court sided with the plaintiff and declared the entire bill unconstitutional, citing its violation of Articles 169 and 170 of the Thai charter.

The verdict effectively sentenced the 2.2 trillion baht infrastructure scheme into a dubious limbo. Dubbed "mega-project" by some observers, the ambitious project aims for construction of high-speed railway and improvement of other transport infrastructures in the kingdom within 2020.

Governmental officials have argued that the project is desperately needed to modernise the notoriously poor state of public transportation in Thailand.

But Mr. Wirat Kalyasiri, the former Democrat MP who filed the complaint to the Constitutional Court, said the Democrat Party has no intention to impede the nation's development - it only seeks to guarantee that the development would be transparent and worth the taxpayers' money.

The ruling also added more trouble to the embattled government of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, who is facing other court cases and inquiries by the national anti-corruption body.

Ominously, Mr. Chaowana Traimart, secretary-general of the Constitutional Court, told reporters the court has agreed to deliberate on the request by the Ombudsman Office to have the 2 February election invalidated.

Transport Minister Chatchart Sittipan, who had been one of the most active promoters of the 2.2 trillion baht project, said he accepted the court's verdict on the project. He also insisted that the government has done its best, and that the bill was meant to benefit Thailand.

Mr. Chatchart stressed that he would not perceive the verdict in a negative light, since the government can still facilitate the infrastructure projects promised under the original scheme by borrowing the needed funds from other means.

Nevertheless, he expressed his concern that the court ruling will severely affect the confidence of both domestic and foreign investors. Mr. Chatchart said he hopes the next government will sort out the legal maze and pursue the project.

Source: http://en.khaosod.co.th/detail.php?newsid=1394612085&section=11&typecate=05

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-03-12

Democracy in motion. Killing corruption one step at a time.

Protest to stir them up to stop/delay their schemes.

Kill off their "one man one vote for corruption" election fraud.

Raise the curtains and expose the rice scheme for the farmers to see.

Now starve them out by killing the super corruption bill.

And when they say they don't like to looks of armed soldiers protecting protesters?

Let'm wear pink!

Nice to watch. Maybe Thailand has a chance after all.

Democracy in motion was putting the last government where they were, let us not forget that. It was the court's call that stopped the stupidity of the loan.

Well done to the mighty 8 that made the call.......................thumbsup.gif

well let's see? enough nonsense about unelected 'people's councils' ok? I agree with your last statement and if you are right I certainly would accept the result - NOW let's hear all posters say the same - whatever the result we accept it

fair enough? Thailand has had enough of this infighting

I agree, but i also agree with the basis of Suthep's protest movement... lets get the Corrupt Shinawatra's out of politics for good, then open a national referendum on reforms...