Chalerm looks to the future

webfact

POLITICS

BANGKOK: -- A new caretaker premier, if appointed, must be one who is acceptable to the public, caretaker labour minister Chalerm Yoobamrung said on Wednesday.

He said the National AntiCorruption Commission's decision on the controversial ricepledging scheme may affect Yingluck Shinawatra's premiership and bar her from performing her duty.

"In this case, a new caretaker prime minister will be appointed but it must be somebody who is accepted by the public," Chalerm said.

The national antigraft agency has charged Yingluck with negligence of duty that has cost the country billions of baht. Chalerm said he believes that political situation will become more heated in April.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-03-12

Now the rats are starting to turn on each other and devour each other in their desperate fight for survival.Wonder if Chalerm will take a break in the Scandinavian region again?

Personally I don't think the ''welcome mat'' will be on the doorstep in Dubai now.

ratsracing.gif

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 1

Chalerm is the master at saving his own "head", so he's trying to make sure that when the PTP falls, he may get some scraps from the table. A political dinosaur that Thailand needs to be rid of, if it is to make progress.

• Like 2

he sees the writing on the wall...i was just following orders guv honest i was..spineless pathetic man..wai2.gif

No way

He see's dear YK getting the boot and him stepping in as caretaker PM, one supposes this is what the minister of ear medicine,s meeting was about with Thaksin of Arabia in Singapore

• Like 2

he sees the writing on the wall...i was just following orders guv honest i was..spineless pathetic man..wai2.gif

No way

He see's dear YK getting the boot and him stepping in as caretaker PM, one supposes this is what the minister of ear medicine,s meeting was about with Thaksin of Arabia in Singapore

We've got an air-head puppet as a (caretaker) PM right now - how could a violent agressive drunk be any worse? lol

How can he look at the future when he can't even see past his nose, being drunk all the time.

I'm convinced he is thinking he will be the next PMw00t.gif

Couldn't have put it better meself, if i do say so!!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

There'll be no place for the likes of him, his hangers-on and the other pig ignorant PTP gobshites in a new government.

Scum of the earth.

No way

We've got an air-head puppet as a (caretaker) PM right now - how could a violent agressive drunk be any worse? lol

Quite so! Especially since this one comes with a Doctorate... in aureo-pharmacology!

w00t.gif

• Like 1

I think Chalerm would unite reds, yellows, blacks and any other colors, just so that he would never be able to do even more

damage than he has already done to the country. What an absolute bad joke of an oxygen waster bah.gif

By the way,when was he made a Dr on top of everything else, is it so he can write his own

"ear medicine" prescriptions?

• Like 1

Chalerm doesn't have a <deleted> future.

Chalerm would better spend his spare time looking for ways of picking up soap in the showers without bending over.

Edited by metisdead

No way

He has as much chance of getting that role as he has getting a BJ off the pope.

He killed his chances by saying 'acceptable to the people'... he wouldn't even be seen as acceptable by the UDD and the most uneducated of the north.

I think Chalerm would unite reds, yellows, blacks and any other colors, just so that he would never be able to do even more

damage than he has already done to the country. What an absolute bad joke of an oxygen waster bah.gif

By the way,when was he made a Dr on top of everything else, is it so he can write his own

"ear medicine" prescriptions?

He probably has a degree in oenology which is why he is so fond of the fruit of the vine. He is also oenaly retentive.

• Like 1

It's time to turn off the TV whenever Chalerm is on. No one has the slightest interest in what is acceptable or unacceptable to him. In fact, whatever he deems unacceptable is already a very big clue that it's just what is required. It is an extraordinary about-face, though, as it is a tacit recognition that Yingluck will be replaced. Thaksin will want in on that process, of course, but it is in the Thai people's interests that that truly will be unacceptable. If Thaksin's influence remains, nothing changes, and the Thai people want - and in fact demand change. They want Thaksin completely out of the political process. But regardless as to what Thaksin wants, he has lost. And he has lost through constitutional means.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

It's time to turn off the TV whenever Chalerm is on. No one has the slightest interest in what is acceptable or unacceptable to him. In fact, whatever he deems unacceptable is already a very big clue that it's just what is required. It is an extraordinary about-face, though, as it is a tacit recognition that Yingluck will be replaced. Thaksin will want in on that process, of course, but it is in the Thai people's interests that that truly will be unacceptable. If Thaksin's influence remains, nothing changes, and the Thai people want - and in fact demand change. They want Thaksin completely out of the political process. But regardless as to what Thaksin wants, he has lost. And he has lost through constitutional means.

Also quite possible that the paymaster would not be happy with public statements right now from his own camp re replacement pm's.

Edited by scorecard

Well, if Chalerm is talking a new PM then Yinluck's boat is sinking fast...sounds like the rats are jumping ship....I expect Chalerm already has his political life preserver on and a life raft reserved.

I really really believe the drunk is trying to position himself to be Caretaker PM. He has been to Singapore (then probably China) to sell his soul to the Devil. Funny funny funny, it would be a scream if he actually does it. No doubt we will have the red brigade on soon extolling his virtues and saying why he would be an excellent PM (Pis**d Minister)

• Like 1

For sure Chalerm has his eye on the Prime Minister's chair, it doesn't have to be for long, just a few months will do, but what it will do for the ego!

His name in the history books, his portrait on display in Parliament.

Dr Chalerm, Prime Minister of Thailand......I bet he's already practising the acceptance speech, the wais, the handshakes, the welcoming to foreign VIPS.

It will be a new, better Chalerm we will see for a while, polite, talking in measured tones in an attempt to seem statesmanlike.,,..,

Let us all drink a toast to the next PM of Thailand because surely he himself will.

I really really believe the drunk is trying to position himself to be Caretaker PM. He has been to Singapore (then probably China) to sell his soul to the Devil. Funny funny funny, it would be a scream if he actually does it. No doubt we will have the red brigade on soon extolling his virtues and saying why he would be an excellent PM (Pis**d Minister)

Under other circumstances it would be very funny, but considering what is currently going on in Thailand, putting the minister for ear medicine in control of the country is only going to end very badly, he is a loose cannon and complete fruit loop

How can he look at the future when he can't even see past his nose, being drunk all the time.

I'm convinced he is thinking he will be the next PMw00t.gif

Couldn't have put it better meself, if i do say so!!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

There'll be no place for the likes of him, his hangers-on and the other pig ignorant PTP gobshites in a new government.

Scum of the earth.

Excellent, the sooner this PT scum is on a one way ticket to Dubai the better off Thailand will be. Oh they don't need a ticket as Thaksin will send his private jet.

• Like 1