Yingluck bursts into tears again in Khon Kaen province

webfact

What did you expect Yingluck ? Your Govt has been going after Suthep and AV ever since you came to office and you run a ship full of crooks like Chalerm who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near govt house. You seem like a nice lady but when you speak you don't make much sense. Your main achievement in the eyes of my thai friends has been to oversee rising food prices. I know that as a multi millionaire you wouldn't really notice such trivia but nevertheless others people do and they're hurting.

• Like 1

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly believe if all Shins and their cronies all disappeared from Thailand the country could actually be repaired. As long as they are here this hatred will continue forever.

You mean the poor majority might go back back to being clueless, voiceless fools, content with the fact that they will likely never be anything else, and the rich minority can go back to exploiting them in blissful peace and quiet?

• Like 2

Then your ignorant, very ignorant, the n/s divide has nothing to do with the shinawatra's, take a look at the history and how this country came together as one, then the insurgency duing the indo-china wars.. this conflict is about the traditional elites in bangkok and their followers angry that they had lost power due to democracy.

I honestly believe if all Shins and their cronies all disappeared from Thailand the country could actually be repaired. As long as they are here this hatred will continue forever.

I think this is correct, the Shins just took the genie out of the bottle, and if they were to disappear people in the N and NE would still feel the same about the Bkk elite that ignored and sidelined them for so long.

I doubt it. They have short memories and with out the red rabble constantly reminding them that the Shinawatra's are their savior they would soon forget and continue to send their children to Bangkok to make money and support them. They never will learn to go to their own people and say why can we not support a manufacturing plant in are back yard? To easy for those simple minded people to continue to blame others while they ignore what the Shinawatra's are doing to them.

Then your ignorant, very ignorant, the n/s divide has nothing to do with the shinawatra's, take a look at the history and how this country came together as one, then the insurgency duing the indo-china wars.. this conflict is about the traditional elites in bangkok and their followers angry that they had lost power due to democracy.

I think this is correct, the Shins just took the genie out of the bottle, and if they were to disappear people in the N and NE would still feel the same about the Bkk elite that ignored and sidelined them for so long.

I doubt it. They have short memories and with out the red rabble constantly reminding them that the Shinawatra's are their savior they would soon forget and continue to send their children to Bangkok to make money and support them. They never will learn to go to their own people and say why can we not support a manufacturing plant in are back yard? To easy for those simple minded people to continue to blame others while they ignore what the Shinawatra's are doing to them.

And your solution is ..............

Stay away from Thailand and give them no more of your money ?

The poor always being <deleted> over by the rich. Always have, always will.

If I was a Multi Millionaire or a Billionaire, I don't think I'd go into politics.

Must take a certain breed of person I guess, take ThaiVisa for example, you all have an awful lot to say about the politics in Thailand, but have you ever stood for office in your home countries, have you ever tried to sort out the mess your own country is in, or is it only Thailand that you could sort out in 3 minutes with a 2 minute tea break in between ?

To hear most of these PTP red shirt backers you would think that people with that kind of money would be up to there neck in politics. Of course you couldn't see them so you can not know there name but these nitwits believe that they are the ones running the country.

I agree with you they have to many other things to do than play marbles with the government. Makes no difference to them. They are going to continue making money and in the process supplying jobs and paying tax money.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Dcutman, You are either extremely naive or very foolish if you believe what you have posted here. If the entire Shinawatra family disappeared from the face of the earth tomorrow Thailand would still have this massive divide! All levels on either side of the Thai wealthy-political-military(officer) class are totally corrupt, the difference is that if suthep and his coalition of Bangkok Thai-Chinese elite coupled with the southern muslims were to get in power they would treat the average Thai in the countryside like dirt, just as their rhetoric regularly does and you would see protests in Bangkok and elsewhere around the country that would make sutheps gatherings seem like a mossie on a buffalos arse sad.png From your avatar it looks like you are in the UBC, I was as well earlier in my life thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

If I was a Multi Millionaire or a Billionaire, I don't think I'd go into politics.

I've been following a TV series called House of Cards, and the main character called Frank Underwood made a good point about money and power in it. Basically, money will get you stuff that will last for some time, but power lasts far longer and will get you all the money you want.

The main reason to enter politics is to secure as much power as you can for yourself. Simple. Why the people put up with politicians is something I fail to understand.

Yes, this is true. Most of the people upset with the Shinawatras are Bangkok Chinese and traditional elites. They do not want to share power, patronage and wealth with their Chinese counterparts in urban areas outside Bangkok and most of all not with rural Thais.

I don't suppose you have thought beyond that simple thought, have you?

Just assuming in a civilized country, that you could actually banish an entire family from their homeland, because you it's a family you don't "like, hate even". Do you not think there may be repercussions from those supporters left behind? When they see their choice of government taken away from them again, what do you think they are going to do?

It may be an easy way to get likes on this forum, but as a sound political thought it's just chewing gum for the brain.

Actually I think about this quite regularly, as I and my family live here. I, like you see the hate generated, for the most part, IMO, it comes from what this family is all about. Its about greed and self serving ideals. it is people like this family and its,self serving cronies as well as internet trolls like yourself, that spew this nonsense of some sort of an "elite" boogieman that lives in Bangkok, that have, and continue to fuel this hatred.

This family is like a catastrophic disaster, if by some miracle they all disappeared, it would take time to heal, but like most humans do, will pick themselves up and move on and forget this nightmare this family brought to this country.

Edited by dcutman
  • Like 2

Exactly. The hatred of the Shins is just putting a face on their [bKK elites] disdain for the common Thai population that they consider beneath them by birthright under the omnipresent Sakdina. The elites hate Thaksin for not trampling on the common Thai like they have and by not doing so, Thaksin has caused the elites to lose face. Everybody knows where that leads, to Lumpini Park.

Please explain why the poor in the South, who are not Elites by any stretch of the imagination, hate the Shinawatras also. Are all the Bangkok people, who have participated in anti-government protests, 'Elites'? Your claim is ridiculous on the face of it.

• Like 2

OK, the amnesty. It was a travesty that the original bill was distorted so blatantly to serve thaksin. People went on to the streets to demonstrate. If it was all just about the amnesty the demonstrations should have stopped the moment the amnesty bill was canned by the senate.

But that isn't what this is about. The old elites want a status quo and suthep is their puppet and to a certain extent the dems (or at least their legal wing) and the courts, to achieve it - and don't give me your line that the courts are finding against the dems as well so they're all above board and non biased. If Thaksin was got rid of, the old elite wouldn't stop there. they have too much to lose and with certain events in the future to come they are getting all their pegs in a row.

Well, I'll be. You admit the amnesty was a travesty, and a corrupt abuse of office. Now how about the rice scam? Can you admit that a policy that has cost so much, achieved so little, and harboured so much corruption, was a fiasco? What about the attempt to borrow a huge amount of money to spend without parliamentary oversight? It's already proven to be unconstitutional, can you agree that it was wrong?

Keep taking the small steps, and you will end up on the streets with a whistle.

Mme Yingluck weeps publicly from time to time.

Why is that so shameful ?

The woman is human. And judgements from foreigners regarding her tears during the floods, her misty eyes when an entire roomful of HOSTILE media presstitutes gang-quiz the PM as WHEN her family will leave Thailand. And then when they smell a little blood they close in and press harder.

Try it sometime all you heroes. (And for chrissakes SPARE me the barstool wisdom about heat and kitchens. . . . . . . And that jack-@$$ed pot/kettle jib bearish as well.

BTW: How many of you boys tear up from time to time ?

C'mon, now. Be honest wit' ch' own se'f.

How many of you rough tough, (jes can't git eenuff) hard boys just crumple up into a lachrymose fit from time to time.

How many if you are hooked up with women who do this ?

Plenty.

Hell yeah. And yes, I am perfectly content to admit that I very occasionally tear up during the odd news broadcast.

We are human.

And here's a thought. No matter WHAT a Thai woman's politics are, there is a measure of sympathy for any, ANY woman who gets bullied routinely by packs of men.

Making this woman cry, MOB attacks on young LONE women in Bkk shopping malls is quietly pulling more civilized centrist women OUT of these chest-beating ooga-booga MOB rallies.

The gov't spokeswoman who was chased by these "guards" . . . . . . As news of her having been sited near MBK spread, the mob charged this LONE female. It looked to me and everyone who saw it like a bloody feeding.

You foreign men, (yeah, foreign passport holders like ME) . . . . . . you foreign men who DELIGHT and GLOAT in woman's fear are an embarrassment to the rest of us.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit."

Yes she is human, agreed.

However there are circumstances involved here which without any doubt generate the remarks she cops.

I elude to the fact that she knew the pm position was a puppet role and now matter how anybody tries to say otherwise it won't wash. Her brother has admitted on numerous occasions that he is in charge / numerous members of the pt clan / the pt politicians have also admitted he's the get real rich real quick club owner leader / controller / decision maker.

She knew she was being installed as a mouthpiece and she knew well what was behind the various scams smokescreens in progress.

She obviously deliberately avoided parliament and the few times she did attend answers were delegated to others, hardly the hallmark of a real leader / a person really in power and in control and making the real decisions.

To put it plainly she is a fake pm and she has known it all along. The words puppet and clone have come up numerous times, big brother said it plainly that she is his clone.

Nobody forced her to sit in the fake pm chair. She knew what was in play and she accepted the position and at the same time she has had no conscience to tell all Thai citizens that she was in charge.

Did she show any morals when her cronies deliberately maneuvered to change some legislation concerning an amnesty and then tried to push it through parliament at 3.30 in the morning when the country was asleep. No.

Did she speak up when her cronies were caught using the electronic voting cards of other pt folks to vote on legislation etc? No.

And much more...

In a nutshell, how utterly insulting to the good folks who collectively own this wonderful country.

I could go on about the 600Billion Baht or whatever it is that's unaccounted for in the rice scam. Oh and by the way, her numerous promises that the good farmers would be paid 'next week' are still unfulfilled, and does she appear to be doing anything constructive to resolve the situation? No. She's too busy electioneering.

Has she personally shown any good examples of respect for the law? No, no, and no. But she has had no hesitation to gabble on again and again that she has to stay to protect democracy.

Serious and well discussed / well constructed reforms before elections.

Thank you for admitting that Mme Yingluck is human.

Your "mouthpiece" comment reverberates with profound resonance throughout the historical record of EVERY country whose history is playing out in the so-called modern era.

Save your hectoring tone, your patronizing demeanour and your sanctimonious propaganda for people who have never delved into the History, economics or politics of this wonderful country.

Thais ALL love it.

They all wish to participate in it and unfortunately they are as POWERLESS to prevent its degradation as we are (mmmph Mmmph mmmmmph mmm mmmph)

Get it ;-?

All PM's, Presidents, Heads of state and governing councils are, in your words, "FAKE" are they not.

Do you think that the OWNERS of Amerika . . . . the real OWNERS actually gave a rat's @$$ who won that last so-called uelection ?

Obama is/was/ and will do their bidding and be at their beckon call ju-u-u-st fine.

Kissinger's boy after all.

Let's not get into an exchange re: THIS stuff.

tears for what - pass it on to Charlerm and get out of dodge, take your millions while you still have them and tell your brother to find another puppet to get his face back, isn't it enough that about 40% of the Thai people hate you - 20% feel sorry for you and 10% feel that the fall of PTP will mean they have to work for a living, reality is a hard pill to swallow - take it all the way and waken up - yes your brother is a wonderful man you owe him so much for making you life so good....................ahem

Again? Is she a drug addict ?!?!

why did Tubby ask this and how can any of us answer? not an easy question to deal with as I do not think her dealer would be a ThaiVisa member

a urine test might work but give us a clue what drug we are testing for

I think she is probably clean in that respect coz her brother seems to kill those who are dealin if I aint mistaken

@55jay

Your post was typical of those of a lot of the cheap shot artists hitching a ride on the pedigree bus.

You squatted on thoughtful, well-composed entry from plaz. Then tweeted a simplistic remark that implied that you actually understood the post.

Sensing then that your whole deal was a little weak but still feeling the need to justify your ignorance of the real situation you dropped the term "irony"'into your farrago of ignorance and pretence.

Alanis Morissette would have been proud.

(She wrote a stupid song years ago that revealed her ignorance on almost as many levels. One of them in lured the meaning and use of the literary term "ironic".

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Living and working in Thailand for the past 5 years, I have witnessed more racism, bigotry and discriminations in the country more than I have ever witnessed or experienced living in North America for almost 50 years of my adult life.

Obviously you haven't played the knockout game, or follow Duck Dynasty.

• Like 1

Well on the stage they explain very well, day for day why they hate the Shinawatras......Stealing and murdering doesn't make you popular....

Which could well account for Suthep's unpopularity.

Are you accusing Suthep of Murder and theft?

Beware of what you say as Yingluck may be in a similar position soon and we wouldn't want double standards now, would we?

Yingluck, Suthep, Taksin, Abhisit, Chalerm blah blah de blah. Red shirts yellow shirts, who of us really gives a shit? Do you really think there's any difference between the guys pulling the strings?

Don't you guys realize that whoever becomes the next PM will be just as corrupt as the previous ones?

It's the nature if the beast in Thailand.

At least Yingluck is easy on the eye. I don't really want to see Suthep's westerner-hating, ugly mug as PM.

Suzuki GSX-R1000 L3 182 hp in-line 4 Superbike

Edited by H1w4yR1da

Thailands PM cries more than my 3 year old toddler.

Yes but also as with toddlers its crocodile tears and mock tantrums just to get attention xsad.png.pagespeed.ic.5zxzyGiJz0.png

Mock tantrums came into vogue around the same time child abuse was outlawed...........................whistling.gif

It's (not) my party.

Time for a re-write of some lyrics: "I'ts his party but I cry if I want to"

guitar.gifviolin.gif.pagespeed.ce.8MK3fN8NTC.gifguitar.gif

The old Bob Marley's song bears some hit potential here in a new version: "No Yingluck no cry"

"..you would cry too ,if it happened to you.."

Are you out of your mind. The hatred of Thailand's elite is directed at any one person or family that appears to have more money of be more powerful that they are. This is the underlying cause of social and political problems in Thailand.

The Shinawatra family is more wealthy than most, are astute enabled business and nation builders and have more compassion for all of Thai the people than anyone else in sight. The Shinawatras are ideal leaders to take Thailand forward to peace and prosperity.

On the other hand Thailand's elite families and their elite military spend enormous amounts of energy devising conspiracies with a view to bringing Thaksin family down.

So you see the barrier to full democracy with an Credible Judiciary in Thailand are the elite and their largely corrupt insiders.

It's all about envy and greed.

its just really really embarrassing

Almost as embarrassing as the glee with which it has been seized upon on this forum, and the relish with which people are queuing up to suggest, no demand, that she gives up.

She was elected, may well have been elected again, (the reluctance to complete the election suggests to me that the establishment realise that is the case), and faces threats to her physical safety and some pretty foul abuse.

I'm not surprised that she cries.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

she's is a pathetic excuse for a PM How anyone can have an onz of admiration for her is beyond belief but then she's just a puppet
It may well be beyond belief, for you. But then perhaps we should consider that your beliefs lead you to constantly compare anyone with whom you disagree to Mugabwe, Pol Pot or Hitler, and rant against them as being pure evil!

I also recall you proposing that any farang with an income below a certain level (B50000 a month if I remember, may be wrong there) should be expelled from the Kingdom as they were obviously a cheap Charlie sex tourist!

Given that actually, I am surprised that anything is beyond your belief!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by JAG