My 6 month conclusions on Thailand (and the women)

Scarpolo

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well money can buy you temporary love if you are ok with it. smile.png

Love? Can't buy that. But I'm happy enough with a reasonable facsimile, and no interest in anything longer than a few years. They're usually happy to move on to greener pastures by then, and with my help they're well-equipped to do so by then.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Most Thai girls do not like Farang whether it's a working girl or white collar professional girl. They prefer Thai guys or Chinese and normally the guys should not be much older than them. 10 years is fine. I have been with Thai girl working in a bank for more than a year. I don't even have to spend much and when I go bkk she drives me around and we normally eat regular food that Thais eat. But of course I will not buy anything expensive and put it under her name such as condo etc. this is basic common sense and it's applicable anywhere in the world. Seriously would u be looking for a working girl in your country to be your wife or gf? I'm sure not ya..why would you think it would be any different in Thailand?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

So she's most likely taking deposits right now then...

• Like 1

Your version of it? You really are out of your F---ing mind. There is no way for any Member on here to tell that you are not writing this all from Cleveland, Ohio.

What you've got on this forum is a madman who's frightened of normal woman.

I think you'll find the guy I'm referring to may have some kind of physical disability (as well as his obvious mental issues).

Then again, he may even be a professional wind-up artist (AKA astroturfer).

Your version of it? You really are out of your F---ing mind. There is no way for any Member on here to tell that you are not writing this all from Cleveland, Ohio.

I think you'll find the guy I'm referring to may have some kind of physical disability (as well as his obvious mental issues).

Its an inhouse hired lacky for sure...

Mouse over the guy's username and you'll see a popup telling you that he joined three months ago and has been making almost exactly 30 posts per day. That points to him being a "lacky" hired either by the forum, an individual sponsor or an affiliate group that controls a block of advertising space.

The problem, though, is that this particular sub-forum is sponsored by an online dating site.

The word shallow just entered new depths

(yes, its a pun. and its true)

Assuming it's all for real and not a bizarre wind up, yes.

It's also a bit disturbing. It combines elements (albeit to varying degrees) of exploitation, coercion, manipulation and possibly even sexual slavery.

Mouse over the guy's username and you'll see a popup telling you that he joined three months ago and has been making almost exactly 30 posts per day. That points to him being a "lacky" hired either by the forum, an individual sponsor or an affiliate group that controls a block of advertising space.

The problem, though, is that this particular sub-forum is sponsored by an online dating site.

I feel used and abused....cheap and nasty.

The powers to be are just toying with us.

Well money can buy you temporary love if you are ok with it. smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

after 2 marriages, several ltr,

I will go w temporary love,

its more practical and less expensive in every way

thank you

My FIL is 42 and I have a great relationship with him and my wife's mother who is 48. To be honest I prefer my in-laws to be my age and not something like a granny in the 60's or 70's. My FIL works every day and brings money back and I would never share my wealth with the family but this doesn't mean I do not take care of them. Oh yes my wife is 29 years younger then me but often I feel I am the boy in the home.

My wife never worked in the sxx industry and I would have never accepted it, if she would have worked in the industry because most of us past this part already with our first encounter or marriage.

When I met my wife I asked her outright. How many brothers and cousins you have and how often they visited your family every month. She has one small brother that I sponsor for a private catholic school and I build a house next to her parents.

Never had a problem and I am sure their will be no problem. The house I paid cash but I still have a condo in Bangkok as an exit plan if things will not work out.

Your GF has to many properties that's why I believe she is stuck in the flesh trade she currently is involved.

Any way I wish you luck. Have a good trip home and see you soon.

BTW If you like live music visit Cowboy Number 5 they have great live music and you are able to play.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

From Travel.State.Gov

Attempting to obtain a visa by the willful misrepresentation of a material fact, or fraud, may result in the permanent refusal of a visa or denial of entry into the United States.

Reasons for Visa Refusal: You were refused, or found ineligible, for a visa under section 212(a)(6)©(i) because you attempted to receive a visa or enter the United States by willfully misrepresenting a material fact or committing fraud. This is a permanent ineligibility, so every time you apply for a visa, you will be found ineligible for this reason.

Crab,

you cannot be saying that they will know if someone is a prostitute, how would they verify this?

do they ask for proof of employment?

Yes they do ask for Proof of work and the bank statements as well for 6-12 months.

If income is generated in cash and doesn't show up as company deposits for a job they might not get a visa. Furthermore they might ask for a report of income taxes your GF paid every year. If she has houses the mortgage should be paid in full finish or at least 60% plus to guarantee she returns to Thailand.

Madman? Mwahaha (evil laugh! 8-)

"Normal" women - well as bedmates, given what would be available to me back home, how either fat and old or drug-addled and dangerous, yes, that's a pretty frightening prospect.

As friends, fellow parishioners, work colleagues, etc no problems at all.

Now that's odd, where the heck would physical disability come from? I'm used to attacks by armchair psychologists, but physical therapists, now that's new.

True I'm a bit overweight, shouldn't rely on sex alone - and climbing stairs - for my exercise, but other than that. . .

Again, too funny. Management here Barely tolerates my POV, regularly censors my poly advocacy and certainly isn't in line with my politics.

I do it all for free, thanks very much.

Which I'm very vocal about as being a phenomenally idiotic way to try to meet decent TGs, way too likely to be scammers, only the bars and clubs would be worse.

In fact I advocate using ANY IT experience or level of English as a good shorthand filter for sincerity. . .

Assuming it's all for real and not a bizarre wind up, yes.

It's also a bit disturbing. It combines elements (albeit to varying degrees) of exploitation, coercion, manipulation and possibly even sexual slavery.

Now THAT - other than "exploitation", which is pretty arbitrary to the point of being almost meaningless - strikes me as just wrong, since I am most diligent to avoid ANY coercion or deception in my dealings, and every girl has always been free to walk away at any time, and in fact often does, long before I personally think they should, not for my selfish reasons but for the sake of being fully ready to pursue their own goals and future plans.

I feel used and abused....cheap and nasty.

The powers to be are just toying with us.

Well that's always true in a larger sense, but I assure you not though me. . .

Check your paranoia! 8-)

Yes they do ask for Proof of work and the bank statements as well for 6-12 months.

If income is generated in cash and doesn't show up as company deposits for a job they might not get a visa. Furthermore they might ask for a report of income taxes your GF paid every year. If she has houses the mortgage should be paid in full finish or at least 60% plus to guarantee she returns to Thailand.

I can say from experience that as long as the story "hangs together", employment is not an issue when you're bringing a girl over via fiance/marriage.

You've been supporting her for the past X years, can document the length of your relationship so it's not a whirlwind affair nor mail-order/Internet situation, even if there may be some signals you met her in a bar originally it's just a matter of waiting them out, 8 months to a year from the first application.

In both my cases, the actual ten-year multi-entry visa was granted after less than five minutes at the first interview, very superficial questioning.

Now if it's just a girlfriend and you haven't known each other that long or she's just applying as a "tourist" on her own merits, completely different story, then they basically refuse all but the truly wealthy, I don't know of any other factors that count as "proof" she won't run off and overstay her visa. . .

From Travel.State.Gov

Attempting to obtain a visa by the willful misrepresentation of a material fact, or fraud, may result in the permanent refusal of a visa or denial of entry into the United States.

Reasons for Visa Refusal: You were refused, or found ineligible, for a visa under section 212(a)(6)©(i) because you attempted to receive a visa or enter the United States by willfully misrepresenting a material fact or committing fraud. This is a permanent ineligibility, so every time you apply for a visa, you will be found ineligible for this reason.

Crab,

you cannot be saying that they will know if someone is a prostitute, how would they verify this?

do they ask for proof of employment?

3 homes are paid off.

The home she lives in is new, 29 years to go,

One tract land, now fully paid.

I have told her what I would tell anyone in her position,

sell the homes in the north, secure your residence

Believe me she'll get the new one paid off within a few years, where there's a will there's a way.

Did you get the contact info for a trustworthy private eye before you left? How do you know your replacement isn't already in place? Been at least a week now hasn't it?

Not that you should care of course, just sayin', don't worry about her ability to take care of herself, she's all right.

Believe me she'll get the new one paid off within a few years, where there's a will there's a way.

Did you get the contact info for a trustworthy private eye before you left? How do you know your replacement isn't already in place? Been at least a week now hasn't it?

Not that you should care of course, just sayin', don't worry about her ability to take care of herself, she's all right.

At the moment, she has been put back into her depressed world, sends photos every day, and prays every morning,

she is hoping I come back soon so she doesnt have to go back to her work, which she left in Nov.

she is fighting it, but I doubt making much effort to do something else.

The new year approaches, she will go home to her family, and see them all in a much different light.

I can only do what I did, it's her life, her mother, her past decisions that put her where she is now, and I showed her what it is like to be a housewife.

That said, she is very proud of her accomplishments, and has done quite a lot for her family, and herself,

and it would have served her very well, if she knows when to stop and properly manage her income.

It mostly goes right out, and, it is time for her to make changes after reassessment of assets. Accumulating more, will now cost her, what is left of her soul. There is no going backward after the lifestyle change she just experienced, so she either accepts being some rich thai's number 2, or 3, which she has fought from the start, or, she makes changes, or, door number 3, she goes back to being a whore and dismisses my input, entirely.

I do not believe in the "layaway" program, and pray I do not hear a request.

That will fill in all the boxes on the farange application for retard,

so far so good.

it's her life, and she knows what she needs to do if she wants to break free, or at least be free of the mother.

I am not getting involved under current conditions.

I also made sure I left right after the last period, so there is no "confusion"

Edited by Scarpolo

At the moment, she has been put back into her depressed world, sends photos every day, and prays every morning,

she is hoping I come back soon so she doesnt have to go back to her work, which she left in Nov.

Don't think you're necessarily getting an accurate picture of her life or her state of mind.

Of course you will, expect it and be prepared with your response and for its consequences.

Don't think you're necessarily getting an accurate picture of her life or her state of mind.

Of course you will, expect it and be prepared with your response and for its consequences.

if not accurate, what then?

are you saying being with me for 5 months, penetrated not?

I'm saying it's most likely the depiction of her circumstances while you are away will most likely be tailored to elicit the response she wants when she gets around to asking you to "take care", laying on the guilt trip or the promises of future paradise.

Feel free to donate if you think it's a good cause, but realize it's straight-up charity, don't expect promises to be fulfilled or even the truth to be told about other men in her life.

I'm saying it's most likely the depiction of her circumstances while you are away will most likely be tailored to elicit the response she wants when she gets around to asking you to "take care", laying on the guilt trip or the promises of future paradise.

Feel free to donate if you think it's a good cause, but realize it's straight-up charity, don't expect promises to be fulfilled or even the truth to be told about other men in her life.

I won't and she won't ask, at least not yet.

I am sure this is a tired and worn out practice which I have seen memorialized on youtube,

the thai girl who has 3 men paying her 30,000 baht a month, each, for her to "not work"

it was done by a guy calling the others guys that do that Cap't Save-A-Whore

I am not interesting in saving, she needs to "save" herself.

Since they are ok with that, and her mother is ok with that, the only thing that will have changed, I hope, is her way of thinking aboiut her future, and whether or not she truly wants to be in that business forever,

since we already know I have decided I am not living there, and would only go back to visit,

which if I even wanted to do that, is still undetermined, and is not expected to be fast enough to change her life much

she will be back at work, they will be glad to see her, they will make her feel right at home again, as all pimps do, and she will start another chapter of her sad life,

this time, I hope for her sake, she will have taken the first step towards thinking about her own future, and questioning her level of responsibility to her 50 year old working mother,

she is so brainwashed by the mother, who I feel is abusive, and has mentally manipulated her into all this, if not putting her into the whorehouse herself,

that I am possibly just an oasis in her life, a drink of water and a rest,

but one that has indeed left her, and she to the confines of her handlers

I didnt want to do it, but I heard one too many

"what if Mom gets sick?"

"Mom needs the rent money more than me"

"Mom wants power of attorney"

"Mom asked me to buy her husband a cell phone"

"my iPhone is old"

"I gave my scooter to my brother, he gave it to his wife when he bought a bike, and now I don;t have a scooter"

"my brother is asking me for 200 Baht, I sent him 1,000 baht last time, and he gambled it and lost"

"I want my family happy" so they take 100,000 baht of her generosity over a 10 day vacation in October, right after I met her.

I experienced the gentle requests, and only bought her things she needed in the home, and that also added to my comfort,

not including shoes, sneakers, etc., and other clothes I bought her to wear, shorts, tops, all for less than what it cost me to send my wife to the hairdresser twice a month"

I am good with where I am and I believe that she would allow me to move in, split bills, while she worked, if I wanted that,

which,

I do not

Edited by Scarpolo

I don't get it the OP has stated in the past of his vast life experience and ruthless business history. He is in his mid 50's and reading these last few post of his travels in rural USA is like reading a teenagers post. Is this guy off his meds?

No actually, you are just highly perceptive,

I live life as a teenager

I see no reason to change that, and, if you recall mine, and others' descriptions of thai females,

their approach to sex and relationships more like junior high school (described by others as childish, I prefer girlish)

they are the same,

which made me well suited for thailand

Edited by Scarpolo

I don't get it the OP has stated in the past of his vast life experience and ruthless business history. He is in his mid 50's and reading these last few post of his travels in rural USA is like reading a teenagers post. Is this guy off his meds?

I see no reason to change that, and, if you recall mine, and others' descriptions of thai females,

their approach to sex and relationships more like junior high school (described by others as childish, I prefer girlish)

they are the same,

Thats a funny one...their approach....junior high school.

U have not read properly on this almighty forum. Childish behaviour comes more in question with face and dealing with problems.

As you are very busy on this forum i would like to know ur definite stance of your relationship with mrs soapy ? I am reading different stuff from you....so please clarify.....

they are the same,

U have not read properly on this almighty forum. Childish behaviour comes more in question with face and dealing with problems.

As you are very busy on this forum i would like to know ur definite stance of your relationship with mrs soapy ? I am reading different stuff from you....so please clarify.....

Stance?

I left because I didn't see a future for either of us in Thailand.

If she wants to come here, and can get herself here, even if it requires a trip back for me to assist, that is one outcome.

she would have to settle her debts, selling whatever property is needed to cover her home in Bangkok if she decided to keep it and any earnings stay within a newly created unit, and not used to finance her mother's life.

in december she confessed that she consulted a real estate salesperson to see about selling her home in bangkok,

while admittedly this was in the honeymoon phase of the realtionship, and when she began to feel "the love" I suggested to her today, that this instinct was good, and she might be well served to remember what moved her at the time to make that call.

today, she admitted that her debts are too high,

I also recall the many times while she was under the influence, that she confessed of the "many men" who want to take care of her.

I am certain she can find someone to fork over more cash to her, without expectation as apparently, many Thai men do,

But, while she readily acknowledges the reality that she has an unsustainable path without continuing to be a sex slave, I do not believe she will do anything about her circumstance, and is just fighting the reality that she has to go back and put a number on her blouse and hope good customers "select" her.

her words, quite gruesome to most men, except thai apparently

and that her choices will be met by time and monthly bills, which will soon force her back "to work"

she understands, she saw her last baht from me, when I left, paying forward the months electric and utlities that I used freely for my own confort.

I didnt mind at all paying as I went, as that is what men do,

Because none of the necessary changes are going to happen to allow herself to be freed of the bondage of her debt, and her mother,

what would you say is the proper stance?

I left her and bangkok because I dont see it possible to make a living there, and I would never consider having a child there, even with a soapy, or a bank president.

bangkok is not for me,

south florida is.

it is now, "up to her"

Edited by Scarpolo

they are the same,

Stance?

I left because I didn't see a future for either of us in Thailand.

If she wants to come here, and can get herself here, even if it requires a trip back for me to assist, that is one outcome.

she would have to settle her debts, selling whatever property is needed to cover her home in Bangkok if she decided to keep it and any earnings stay within a newly created unit, and not used to finance her mother's life.

in december she confessed that she consulted a real estate salesperson to see about selling her home in bangkok,

while admittedly this was in the honeymoon phase of the realtionship, and when she began to feel "the love" I suggested to her today, that this instinct was good, and she might be well served to remember what moved her at the time to make that call.

today, she admitted that her debts are too high,

while she readily acknowledges this fact, I do not believe she will do anything about her circumstance,

and that they will soon force her back "to work" as she understands, she saw her last baht from me, when I left, paying forward the months electric and utlities that I used freely for my own confort.

Because none of the necessary changes are going to happen to allow herself to be freed of the bondage of her debt, and her mother,

what would you say is the proper stance?

I left her and bangkok because I dont see it possible to make a living there, and I would never consider having a child there, even with a soapy, or a bank president.

bangkok is not for me,

south florida is.

it is now, "up to her"

So...all this referral to her in many posts is like a slow closure for u ?

Up to her.....without commitment from u....she will stay there.

Unfortunately manipulation is holding her back....like with so many who feel obliged to pay for the whole family.

More like a slow closure for her.

My "closures" occured in the thoughts that led to the decision to leave her, and thailand.

I also am acutely aware that she is depressed, and is in a long term depression, which is exacerbated by the now emptiness and quiet of her home.

She broke up w her last boyfriend of 4 years, engaged and all, 3 years ago, and resolved herself to her work and to not have love in her life, nor any normalcy of relationships. As she described him, the family was wealthy sent him to Chicago for his post graduate studies and he returned to her, but he eventually refused to be involved with the mother and the bondage associated with it, and he is 100% Thai. He also allowed her to conitnue to work, so, I am not about to become a farange fool, just letting you know that up front.

her perfect body afforded her and her mother a lifestyle that they never dared dream, and now they have it.

Thats my point though, She did it. She bought the mother a house,

She bought more homes and built one, and two provide minor rental income, all which goes to the mother,

When will she recognize, her sacrifice is over?

As long as she looks 22, it is hard to say,

how much longer will that last?

I cannot and will not be the one who "stands" for anything other than her own decision making power, and her willingness to follow through and break the chains.

If she can't, then she can't.

Too many TV'ers and too many others I have met, know how this would end, if I engaged further, and stepped over the line.

This is not what a responsible person does and my last marriage and the stories of others are a testament to how far to the edge we "should" go.

I will help her, but I won't fund her.

it is indeed, "up to her"

I feel sorry for her, but I didnt put her in the whorehouse, her mother did whether she knows it or not.

I was fast to request to meet the mother, because I wanted to see for myself the nature of their relationship.

She didnt speak a word of english, but when the day was over, and I paid for dinner, she didnt send a thank you thru the daughter, and when she left the car, ,she didnt smile, or send a goodbye, or a nice to meet you, or anything, she didnt even answer my sewadee krup, even though later she said she heard me,

the daughter said, she wasn't being rude, she just knew I wouldnt understand her,

her daughter, is wrong.

no words need speaking, when eye contact and a smile, was all she needed to do to not make me totally convinced she is a black widow, and her daughter is doomed

Edited by Scarpolo

bangkok is not for me,

south florida is.

it is now, "up to her"

I know it's difficult for you to understand.....BUT you have posted SO MUCH .....that much of it is conflicting!

IE....you say you've been retired since you were 40 (Great for you) .....soooo why would it be necessary for you to make a living in Thailand when you have SO MUCH money that you are retired and HAVEN'T worked since then!

For me personally .....would just like you to get your story straight......By the way.... what meds ARE you on? w00t.gif

Edited by beachproperty