My 6 month conclusions on Thailand (and the women)

Scarpolo

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is all moot point. The girl will never go into an interview with a US Consular official. She is way ahead of you.

Well, then that's too bad, for her.

I have seen the future, and it is not getting any better for her in Thailand.

too bad for many of them I guess, but, it's not my issue, and, she has traveled to other places, and returned to thailand,

surely they will look at her passport and see she does return,

and with homes owned in her name ,she surely has reasons to go back to thailand,

they should give visa's to people like that, regardless of their occupation

Totally up to the intuition of the (usually Thai) DoS staffer interviewing her.

If you can document the relationship has been long-term, and you officially marry her shouldn't take more than 8 months to a year to get approved, usually a ten-year multiple-entry.

Babbies can help facilitate.

Whoa,

who said anything about marriage and babies?

I am talking about, a visit

And I'm telling you how it becomes possible.

Someone with a top education overseas, current high-end MNC job on a short holiday plus lots of fixed property - as in apartment buildings, maybe. Your soapie girl, doubtful, the Thais at the embassy will most likely sniff her out in a heartbeat.

Worth a shot maybe, but a flag most likely logged against your name, too many tries with different low-end girls over the years may make it more difficult later even when you are married no guarantee. And if she pulls a runner to work Vegas, ends up costing the government any money, you're on the hook.

Remember it's not objective, purely arbitrary, defaults to NO, and no recourse.

Edited by wym
  • Like 1

Totally up to the intuition of the (usually Thai) DoS staffer interviewing her.

If you can document the relationship has been long-term, and you officially marry her shouldn't take more than 8 months to a year to get approved, usually a ten-year multiple-entry.

Babbies can help facilitate.

Whoa,

who said anything about marriage and babies?

I am talking about, a visit

And I'm telling you how it becomes possible.

Someone with a top education overseas, current high-end MNC job on a short holiday plus lots of fixed property - as in apartment buildings, maybe. Your soapie girl, doubtful, the Thais at the embassy will most likely sniff her out in a heartbeat.

Worth a shot maybe, but a flag most likely logged against your name, too many tries with different low-end girls over the years may make it more difficult later even when you are married no guarantee. And if she pulls a runner to work Vegas, ends up costing the government any money, you're on the hook.

Remember it's not objective, purely arbitrary, defaults to NO, and no recourse.

Sounds like she's not coming to the US, and I am not in any hurry to go back there.

Thailand is not friendly, not sure why the call it Land of Smiles, must be a marketing gimic that has gone past its expiration date.

they make it hard for us to stay, hard for them to go. landlocked people

In what sense of "should"?

You're talking about a government that won't fund anti-HIV agencies internationally that facilitate contraception or deal with sex work in a positive way, due to "faith-based" right-wing Christian fundie dominance of the process.

Plus the track record for under-50 TGs' compliance with immigration rules is abysmal, they see it as simply refraining from facilitating "trafficking".

Sounds like she's not coming to the US, and I am not in any hurry to go back there.

Thailand is not friendly, not sure why the call it Land of Smiles, must be a marketing gimic that has gone past its expiration date.

They in the latter being USgov, not Thailand. Most other destination countries are much easier.

As I said, easy enough if you're a genuine family unit, just takes time.

You want it put a ring on it. . .

In what sense of "should"?

You're talking about a government that won't fund anti-HIV agencies internationally that facilitate contraception or deal with sex work in a positive way, due to "faith-based" right-wing Christian fundie dominance of the process.

Plus the track record for under-50 TGs' compliance with immigration rules is abysmal, they see it as simply refraining from facilitating "trafficking".

They in the latter being USgov, not Thailand. Most other destination countries are much easier.

As I said, easy enough if you're a genuine family unit, just takes time.

You want it put a ring on it. . .

Make an honest woman of her?

its starting to sound like a spaghetti western

starring Dean Martin and Inger Stevens

Basically all this stories are always from Farang involved with much younger girls whom they know will never love them. Get a life mate and try to know white collar Thai girls and this is the real Thai girls. It's always the white skin caucasian who always goes to the bar and got fleeced by a Thai girl cuz basically they do not understand Thai culture.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Basically all this stories are always from Farang involved with much younger girls whom they know will never love them. Get a life mate and try to know white collar Thai girls and this is the real Thai girls. It's always the white skin caucasian who always goes to the bar and got fleeced by a Thai girl cuz basically they do not understand Thai culture.

Please explain thai culture then

try to know white collar Thai girls and this is the real Thai girls

You must be joking. First of all they are a tiny percentage of the population, poor rural girls much more representative and authentically Thai.

Also the office girls have no interest in fat old unattractive farang, very tough to find one that will go at a reasonable price, way too much effort IMO.

And they are usually SO up themselves, No thanks, give me a nice upcountry farmer's daughter fresh off the farm any day.

If I didn't have the language or language skills for that even a nice honest sex worker is better than those pretentious superficial bubble-brained Barbie dolls.

• Like 1

You must be joking. First of all they are a tiny percentage of the population, poor rural girls much more representative and authentically Thai.

Also the office girls have no interest in fat old unattractive farang, very tough to find one that will go at a reasonable price, way too much effort IMO.

And they are usually SO up themselves, No thanks, give me a nice upcountry farmer's daughter fresh off the farm any day.

If I didn't have the language or language skills for that even a nice honest sex worker is better than those pretentious superficial bubble-brained Barbie dolls.

add to that,

they are robotic and live boring lives, and generally if still white collar, non imaginative and deep in debt,

add to that,

all the family baggage,

not sure there is a difference worth debating, except maybe,

harder to get in bed?

will still require money, ie., tangible effort

Most Thai girls do not like Farang whether it's a working girl or white collar professional girl. They prefer Thai guys or Chinese and normally the guys should not be much older than them. 10 years is fine. I have been with Thai girl working in a bank for more than a year. I don't even have to spend much and when I go bkk she drives me around and we normally eat regular food that Thais eat. But of course I will not buy anything expensive and put it under her name such as condo etc. this is basic common sense and it's applicable anywhere in the world. Seriously would u be looking for a working girl in your country to be your wife or gf? I'm sure not ya..why would you think it would be any different in Thailand?

Hey mate, all these girls may have excess baggage but as long as they manage it on their own without asking you to pay. It's fine. So don't worry too much about that. We may even have our own liabilities as well...such as mortgage or car loans. But it's normal as they may incur in during their studies.

Most Thai girls do not like Farang whether it's a working girl or white collar professional girl. They prefer Thai guys or Chinese and normally the guys should not be much older than them. 10 years is fine. I have been with Thai girl working in a bank for more than a year. I don't even have to spend much and when I go bkk she drives me around and we normally eat regular food that Thais eat. But of course I will not buy anything expensive and put it under her name such as condo etc. this is basic common sense and it's applicable anywhere in the world. Seriously would u be looking for a working girl in your country to be your wife or gf? I'm sure not ya..why would you think it would be any different in Thailand?

If you are Thai,

then you must know this, direct from the farange,

we know that "most" thai girls don't like Farange,

we know that there are plenty that do.....

the one's that don't......fine, we don't much like them either

Those that like are those that like the papers in your wallet and it has got nothing to do with love and I am not Thai. And normally they are dark skinned with low education. For such girls you can even give them a dark and smelly Indians who is rich they will be ok too. It's only the money for them. Nothing else.

Those that like are those that like the papers in your wallet and it has got nothing to do with love and I am not Thai. And normally they are dark skinned with low education. For such girls you can even give them a dark and smelly Indians who is rich they will be ok too. It's only the money for them. Nothing else.

thought so,

the girl i stayed with looked more like a black irish girl with fair skin and dark hair, tall and slim,

not at all the small dark coffee beans as I have seen them described before.

that would not interest me,

I like them to have long legs,

although even at 5'4" it is all in the proper placemen of the legs and whats between them, and the distance to the heart; from there

if they were the dark skinned type. I wouldnt even look at them.

many of the pretty northern girls, who are white skinned are partial chinese and have thin bodies,

that is my preference, and most are not interested in foreigners,

until they are

WRT FHM Thailand's "Girls Next Door", "We just had no idea sitting there upcountry fresh on the farm that any guy would be interested".

FHM-Thailand-March-2014-1.jpg

Really? Not at ALL to my taste, seriously wouldn't consider one of them even for ST, yuck, don't even look like natural girls, they and the kathoey all seem to go to the same plastic surgeons.

I understand that's what the Thai guys like, and thank Buddha they can have 'em.

Edited by wym

Not your taste -- don't you even care to maintain a semblance of credibility? They could have all easily been the same farm girl that is your taste before they stuck them in a bikini

they do look lab generated.

blow up doll type

Not your taste -- don't you even care to maintain a semblance of credibility? They could have all easily been the same farm girl that is your taste before they stuck them in a bikini

blow up doll type

It's a <deleted>' pin-up magazine cover. But anyone one of the girls-next-door could have come from a farm but the notion that there are girls on farms just waiting around until some farang comes up and plucks them away from obscurity is ridiculous. I live upcountry -- there isn't any girl past the age of 12 who hasn't got the routine figured out.

blow up doll type

It's a <deleted>' pin-up magazine cover. But anyone one of the girls-next-door could have come from a farm but the notion that there are girls on farms just waiting around until some farang comes up and plucks them away from obscurity is ridiculous. I live upcountry -- there isn't any girl past the age of 12 who hasn't got the routine figured out.

the routine?

LOL

god forbid a girl not want to have interest in a fat old and unattractive fossil.....

oh no, you actually have to put in some effort? what is this madness!

up themselves? because they refuse to lower themselves to your disgusting level? i guess almost every girl in thailand who isn't poor and destitute is "up themselves' then. you obviously do not know these girls on a personal level like I do.

I love how you call these girls stupid when a lot of them are very educated and working good jobs. But no, you would rather roll around with a girl who can't speak English and left school at the age of 14. Good job.

add to that,

they are robotic and live boring lives, and generally if still white collar, non imaginative and deep in debt,

add to that,

all the family baggage,

not sure there is a difference worth debating, except maybe,

harder to get in bed?

will still require money, ie., tangible effort

What would you know? Your experience of thai women is a hooker in chiang mai and a visit to pattaya.

lol

you are so delusional it is hilarious.

The farms where my preferred phenotype is bred never produces any girls with such corpse-like pale skin, very rarely so tall and usually much less developed, often close to malnutrited, 35-40kg is the norm.

And those FACES! are not even close to natural-looking. Then again I hate makeup and hair coloring. . .

Yes sure they know "the routine" even if only in very general terms, but those that buy into MY version of it are willing to delay instant gratification in exchange for a bigger payout without having to kiss so many "princes" on the way.

LOL

god forbid a girl not want to have interest in a fat old and unattractive fossil.....

oh no, you actually have to put in some effort? what is this madness!

up themselves? because they refuse to lower themselves to your disgusting level? i guess almost every girl in thailand who isn't poor and destitute is "up themselves' then. you obviously do not know these girls on a personal level like I do.

I love how you call these girls stupid when a lot of them are very educated and working good jobs. But no, you would rather roll around with a girl who can't speak English and left school at the age of 14. Good job.

Most often earlier than that. And give me a completely uneducated girl with intelligence and a realistic attitude any day over someone who thinks being "educated" increases their value or even makes them smart.

Just pointing out horses for courses, I have no interest in those kinds of girls even if they did have any interest in me - which they don't, so it works out doesn't it.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/712088-what-foreigners-dont-get-about-thai-girls/?p=7582284

Your version of it? You really are out of your F---ing mind. There is no way for any Member on here to tell that you are not writing this all from Cleveland, Ohio.

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 1