My 6 month conclusions on Thailand (and the women)

Scarpolo

well there is a credibility gap ...

you claim your pictures 'are real' and mine are not ... yet they are clearly available via Google Images ...

staged, with American model prostitutes ...ummm

yet I specifically Goggled SF prostitutes ...

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, 5 days back in the States.

Some airpoirts you can keep your shoes on and laptops in bags if you get a pre screen designation.

TSA not in your face, barking orders, although, I am sure they still are in south florida.

6 months in Thailand has opened something good to my out look.

US Border agents pleasant to deal with.

Had a flight end abruptly with an emergency landing in Denver last night as they said they lost an electric generator.

But A.A. had another plane waiting for us, and we walked exactly two gates over, reloaded and took off, non event,

although, I did hear of a second plane somewhere having the same event.

I believe there was a gamma burst last night, so, it may be related. not sure,

People next to me, enjoyable, a guy 47 with his 32 year old wife,

looked near same age, I was surprised she was that young, but I was sitting next to her, and her husband a few chairs away, so when I gave my seat to him, we starting talking and he just took up guitar playing, so, there was much to talk about.

In all,

the USA is a lot better than when I left it,

although, I know it is me that changed and the US is the same

when you've had over 30yrs experience of Thailand then you can come to some conclusions.

6months doesnt give you time to wet your whistle.biggrin.png

I know you are saying that joking like becasue you have the smiley

It dont matter if you are in Thailand for 2 months or 2 years or 30 years, it is all experience and you can make conclusions any time.

I agree. If that was his experience of Thailand good for him.

I'm glad he had a good time.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

when you've had over 30yrs experience of Thailand then you can come to some conclusions.

6months doesnt give you time to wet your whistle.biggrin.png

I know you are saying that joking like becasue you have the smiley

It dont matter if you are in Thailand for 2 months or 2 years or 30 years, it is all experience and you can make conclusions any time.

I agree. If that was his experience of Thailand good for him.

I'm glad he had a good time.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It was a great first trip.

I did all I wanted, and more

FYI, nothing has changed in the past 6 months in the USA, save the weather

Well there was ice and snow on my car this morning,

90 degrees in bangkok,

20 degrees here,

not what I had in mind,

but tomorrow 40 degrees

I can deal with it,

but lord have mercy,

the fattest women in the USA have to be in Wisconsin

'IsaanUSA' .... (post #254)

"FYI, nothing has changed in the past 6 months in the USA, savearrow-10x10.png the weather"

I'd say deeper in the financial shitter; the ordinary everyday Americans still trying to climb up the pole with copious amounts of Bernanke'a 'tapering quantitative easing' snake-oil being poured over it ...

"FYI, nothing has changed in the past 6 months in the USA, savearrow-10x10.png the weather"

I'd say deeper in the financial shitter; the ordinary everyday Americans still trying to climb up the pole with copious amounts of Bernanke'a 'tapering quantitative easing' snake-oil being poured over it ...

Please don't take this wrong I am really interested. Why would an Australian male bash American finance on a thread about Thai women? What do you get out of it. I am really curious. I don't mind that you do. I don't live in America but even you must admit you have chosen an odd place to express your views. I just wonder why.

Please don't take this wrong I am really interested. Why would an Australian male bash American finance on a thread about Thai women? What do you get out of it. I am really curious. I don't mind that you do. I don't live in America but even you must admit you have chosen an odd place to express your views. I just wonder why.

in the face of the velocity of money in many areas increasing at a smart pace, thoughout america

• Like 1

'thailiketoo' ... (post #257)

Like myself, you may care to check the forum topic "My 6 month conclusions on Thailand (and the women)"

and the post #254 reference to "nothing has changed in the past 6 months in the USA, savearrow-10x10.png the weather"

so the comparative was a) "conclusions on Thailand" being the primary issue and B) "and the women" secondary

So to your two part question " 1) why would an Australian male bash American finance on a thread about 2) Thai women"

1) I am a male and I am Australian (hence the answer from those perspectives) and I point the finger for much of the world's financial fiscal problems on America, which is worsening and impacting on friends in the USA and the majority don't deserve it 2) the secondary thread is about 'Thai women' ...

You seem to voice your opinion on many issues, the validity of which - depending on any given Reader - could be / is deemed irrelevant or off topic or wrong (I have seen retractions from you, based on your lack of comprehension of any give subject and your predisposition to an automated defense of the US of A)

any other points of order?

'thailiketoo' ... (post #257)

Like myself, you may care to check the forum topic "My 6 month conclusions on Thailand (and the women)"

and the post #254 reference to "nothing has changed in the past 6 months in the USA, savearrow-10x10.png the weather"

so the comparative was a) "conclusions on Thailand" being the primary issue and cool.png "and the women" secondary

So to your two part question " 1) why would an Australian male bash American finance on a thread about 2) Thai women"

1) I am a male and I am Australian (hence the answer from those perspectives) and I point the finger for much of the world's financial fiscal problems on America, which is worsening and impacting on friends in the USA and the majority don't deserve it 2) the secondary thread is about 'Thai women' ...

You seem to voice your opinion on many issues, the validity of which - depending on any given Reader - could be / is deemed irrelevant or off topic or wrong (I have seen retractions from you, based on your lack of comprehension of any give subject and your predisposition to an automated defense of the US of A)

any other points of order?

If I am wrong I admit I'm wrong as I did in the food thread. I didn't know that particular chemical had been discovered in Thai produce. After I posted I read a post that mentioned it in a trusted (thought not Thai Visa approved) source and found out I was wrong. So, no it had nothing to do with my lack of comprehension

of the issue.

Back to my question. Why would an Australian male bash American finance on a thread about Thai women or Thailand?" You will note I said nothing about you being off topic or wrong?

I just asked why?

Edited by thailiketoo
  • Like 1

A lot of mud slinging but at the end of the day the OP will probably be better off and more comfortable in SF.

Personally SF is one of the most over hyped, over rated part of the USA west coast and I've spent many years in the USA. Let it be. I've spent many years guiding Yanks through Europe, Africa and Asia who all profess to know more than anyone about places but let 'em live their egotistical dreams. Half (or more) don't even know what their neighbouring state is like let alone the real world.

Just smile and feel sad about them. When the USA global empire has gone (and ALL empires expire) we will feel a little sorry for them no doubt

• Like 1

A lot of mud slinging but at the end of the day the OP will probably be better off and more comfortable in SF.

Personally SF is one of the most over hyped, over rated part of the USA west coast and I've spent many years in the USA. Let it be. I've spent many years guiding Yanks through Europe, Africa and Asia who all profess to know more than anyone about places but let 'em live their egotistical dreams. Half (or more) don't even know what their neighbouring state is like let alone the real world.

Just smile and feel sad about them. When the USA global empire has gone (and ALL empires expire) we will feel a little sorry for them no doubt

Parse that.

1. Personally SF is one of the most over hyped, over rated part of the USA west coast.

2. Yanks through Europe, Africa and Asia who all profess to know more than anyone about places but let 'em live their egotistical dreams.

3. Half (or more) don't even know what their neighbouring state is like let alone the real world.

I hope you feel better. Why so much American hating..... Still upset about the war bride thing?

I only stopped in SF to see the girls play.

my final destination is Fort Lauderdale - Miami Beach

spring break coming up

8-)

The age pool ratio in florida sweeps the early 30's female crowd, into non approachable range for a 54 year old, no matter the capabilities,

The life and comfort here though, cannot be matched in most of Thailand

spring break coming up

8-)

The age pool ratio in florida sweeps the early 30's female crowd, into non approachable range for a 54 year old, no matter the capabilities,

Looking for seashells and sharks teeth in the morning. Take GF to get her blue hair rinse till 1 PM. Start looking for early bird dinners (left over at room temp long enough to turn green and re heated for the senior set). Early evening trying to get home without getting mugged by street gangs and Cuban and Haitian illegal immigrants.

I'm sure you have lots to do though as more storms hit Florida than any other US state. Looking at the years from 1851 to 2004, for hurricanes of Category 3 and higher: Florida had 35 hurricanes; Texas, 19; Georgia, 3; Alabama, 6.

Don't underestimate the women in Florida. There are some towns where the ratio is 8 women to one man. Course the women are all over 70 years of age.

spring break coming up

8-)

Looking for seashells and sharks teeth in the morning. Take GF to get her blue hair rinse till 1 PM. Start looking for early bird dinners (left over at room temp long enough to turn green and re heated for the senior set). Early evening trying to get home without getting mugged by street gangs and Cuban and Haitian illegal immigrants.

I'm sure you have lots to do though as more storms hit Florida than any other US state. Looking at the years from 1851 to 2004, for hurricanes of Category 3 and higher: Florida had 35 hurricanes; Texas, 19; Georgia, 3; Alabama, 6.

Don't underestimate the women in Florida. There are some towns where the ratio is 8 women to one man. Course the women are all over 70 years of age.

You do not have a current landscape of south florida.

Miami and the beaches have changed considerably in the last 10 years, making it unrecognizable in some new areas

and there is an influx of female tourists seeking adventure from europe and south america being off loaded onto the beaches there, like never before,

ok, maybe when the deutshe mark and french franc was incredibly strong against the dollar in the late 70's. early 80's, but Miami Beach wasnt prepared for the influx that later became the scene in south beach,

I am not sold on anything, but the weather is more suitable for my clothes and lifestyle, and I am 2 miles off the beach for now,

this is not a bad place to be, and thailand will be the same as I left it,

just a few new KFC's and a shit ton full of mew Tesco's coming in,

BTW, all you fear mongers, all the new Tesco's will have retina scanning technology that will be matched with your credit card and cell phone, at the gas pump and inside the store, so, big brother is already upon you in thailand and roadblocks to seek for drugs and illegals all over the land of smiles, as they seek more yaba smugglers and traffickers of all sorts of goodies, so calling the US a police state makes a mockery of the real police state in thailand, where everyone fears the police

I will continue on TV, as I may return to Thailand and probably will,

but it will be for a limited time only if at all

Thailand, for me?

it was a good place to go, but it isn't time to stay.

time will tell, and I am not yet even home yet so it is too early to know anything

Edited by Scarpolo
  • Like 1

spring break coming up

8-)

It is the same as Thailand. Difference is you do not have a large financial advantage over these women, so they want nothing to do with you.

Just like most Thai girls want nothing to do with you, other than the poor and destitute.

Most Thai girls are poor. Therefore many are interested. Doesn't have to be that large a financial advantage.

No need to keep harping that they're in it for the money, we know and are OK with that.

When countries do not have large scale manufacturing such as the auto industry and have a relatively small population their economy becomes more subject to the influence of larger more developed countries. It is good to remember that every time we point a finger we have four pointing back at the real problem. Thailand had done a good job in developing its manufacturing quite frankly probably on par or more than Australia. IMO Thailand's corruption is what keeps it in the developing status not its resources.

• Like 1

Most Thai girls are poor. Therefore many are interested. Doesn't have to be that large a financial advantage.

No need to keep harping that they're in it for the money, we know and are OK with that.

He is trying to justify the reason that somehow Thai women don't like him.

• Like 1

spring break coming up

8-)

You do not have a current landscape of south florida.

Miami and the beaches have changed considerably in the last 10 years, making it unrecognizable in some new areas

and there is an influx of female tourists seeking adventure from europe and south america being off loaded onto the beaches there, like never before,

ok, maybe when the deutshe mark and french franc was incredibly strong against the dollar in the late 70's. early 80's, but Miami Beach wasnt prepared for the influx that later became the scene in south beach,

I am not sold on anything, but the weather is more suitable for my clothes and lifestyle, and I am 2 miles off the beach for now,

this is not a bad place to be, and thailand will be the same as I left it,

just a few new KFC's and a shit ton full of mew Tesco's coming in,

BTW, all you fear mongers, all the new Tesco's will have retina scanning technology that will be matched with your credit card and cell phone, at the gas pump and inside the store, so, big brother is already upon you in thailand and roadblocks to seek for drugs and illegals all over the land of smiles, as they seek more yaba smugglers and traffickers of all sorts of goodies, so calling the US a police state makes a mockery of the real police state in thailand, where everyone fears the police

I will continue on TV, as I may return to Thailand and probably will,

but it will be for a limited time only if at all

Thailand, for me?

it was a good place to go, but it isn't time to stay.

time will tell, and I am not yet even home yet so it is too early to know anything

You mean there is a home? Actually a place that you really know something about. Boy that will be a nice change for all of us.

FYI, nothing has changed in the past 6 months in the USA, save the weather

Well there was ice and snow on my car this morning,

90 degrees in bangkok,

20 degrees here,

not what I had in mind,

but tomorrow 40 degrees

I can deal with it,

but lord have mercy,

the fattest women in the USA have to be in Wisconsin

Good Luck and hope you come back one day , the fat girls are fat because Wisconsin is the cheese state ..great tasting cheese there

kevvy

• Like 1

How many hot bods you seen today ?

Dun lie now...

I havent seen one pretty well proportioned female, since I was in SF at the rock club.

I have seen some grotesquely over weight people on my trip south to florida.

Went thru rural GA, that was interesting