My 6 month conclusions on Thailand (and the women)

Scarpolo

most of the bar girls i no in pattaya are there for one thing money....most will not take a young guy as he can offer nothing...

they say..old man have money..houses pension..take care good...means i can cream him off and take the lot when he is dead..

young boy boom boom to much..drink to much..and no have nothing...why waste time...

and yes many have more than 1 man

never understood and still dont why soem guys think prostitutes are in it for the SEX.

• Like 1

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has become uncomfortable to read the OP starts by giving his opinion after 6 months for me I saw a common ground with many other posters. Now the thread is about his future plan sorted personal and business relationships and quite frankly TMI. Why would I care about any of that personal baggage? TBH it smells of extreme insecurity.

common ground? You all want to resCUe prostitutes???????????????

And NO they are not your girlfriends!

This thread has become uncomfortable to read the OP starts by giving his opinion after 6 months for me I saw a common ground with many other posters. Now the thread is about his future plan sorted personal and business relationships and quite frankly TMI. Why would I care about any of that personal baggage? TBH it smells of extreme insecurity.

common ground? You all want to resCUe prostitutes???????????????

And NO they are not your girlfriends!

Rescue vs Enjoy and be kind too,

is a great gap

Revealing that the only person to "like" your quote, was the very same person who instigated the only dispute on the thread, as semantics over what isand is not "personal" attacks, versus making statement veiled to discredit purported facts as stated by the OP and the followups

TMI? Maybe but, others less wordly than yourself, may find some of it informative, ie.,

how CA lawyers can be far more dangerous than a bar girl,

or how ex wives can play legal games with us, causing great financial harm to the unprepared

and because this particular poster was able to enjoy six months in thailand with a female native who took time off her miserable life to also have a good time and benefit greatly as a result,

was somehow lost on the antagonist

TMI perhaps,'but not insofar as to be insignificant to others,

Consider some of that

most of the bar girls i no in pattaya are there for one thing money....most will not take a young guy as he can offer nothing...

they say..old man have money..houses pension..take care good...means i can cream him off and take the lot when he is dead..

young boy boom boom to much..drink to much..and no have nothing...why waste time...

and yes many have more than 1 man

and many of them "are" men

Pattaya has some of the ugliest skanks I have ever seen

Yes "polluted" by all those other skanky other-naive-guys' wives, because of course mine is different.

Fact is even if your young cutie is sincere, unless you keep her locked up she'll quickly see she's a very hot property surrounded by younger fitter AND wealthier guys - quite likely less manipulative and controlling, more respectful, thoughtful, faithful and sincere - most certainly more SANUK!

The likely outcome is obvious. . .

did you say, "this one's different?"

Common ground with many posters (not myself) countless numbers of men come to LOS and believe they are changing the way working girls see the world. It is quite common.

I have observed that it is not "we who believe" we can change their world view.

In my case, I know I can not,

What I can do, is make a difference in her life, and wish her well.

I hope to return, but not to same same.

I have enjoyed my time here, but have a thing about "going forth"

and not looking at life in the rear view (pun intended)

As for me, I see only stagnation here, and I am too young, at heart, for that.

If she wishes to sell her home in bkk, and go back to the north country, there we could have a fresh start,

but not here

at 6 months still wearing the rose tinted glasses and beer goggles ,it takes quite a while longer to see whats really beneath the surface

Rose colored glasses and beer fogged eyes are not a part of my eperience, but I understand that its a big draw in thailand, the drugs alcohol and whoring.

My earlier posts of my perceptions of thailand were

1) cesspool

2) open air whire house

3) the "knock-off" seconds and stolen goods retail outlet of the wolrd

and many other non complimentary statements like that

After moving to the suburbs, my experience improved, but didnt change my overall summary above.

I did find many things to like about thaiandm, ex. It cost me $10.00 from the airport bkk to the plaxces I stayed at

the same distance, and perhaps shorter, just cost me $50 in San Francisco

and the food is mostly cheaper in Thailand,

other than that, I dont have enough reason to return

1) day in SF has already been better than 10 days in Thailand

So Now the OP is going to tell us again , Thailand is a

"1) cesspool

2) open air whire house

And a day in SF has already been better than 10 days in Thailand."

End of quote

Why?

Why would he think anyone on a Thai centric forum wants to hear about San Francisco. A good haircut in San Francisco is 8000 baht. The last time I paid 8000 baht for a haircut here I got the cut and 3 stylists thrown in for the night including the hotel room, Pole and mirrored stage, all I could drink and a doctor standing by with oxygen, meds and a 3 piece band.

Edited by thailiketoo
  • Like 1

"1) cesspool

2) open air whire house

End of quote

Why?

Why would he think anyone on a Thai centric forum wants to hear about San Francisco. A good haircut in San Francisco is 8000 baht. The last time I paid 8000 baht for a haircut here I got the cut and 3 stylists thrown in for the night including the hotel room, Pole and mirrored stage, all I could drink and a doctor standing by with oxygen, meds and a 3 piece band.

I stay on top of Nob Hill,

in 3 minutes I am in Chinatown, where a haircut is $300 baht with the tip,

in BKK it was 100 baht w the tip

"1) cesspool

2) open air whire house

End of quote

Why?

Speaking of Nob's. 8000 baht is $257 dollars. But why would you think anyone cares? Some of us stayed at the Fairmont when it really was something.

Why are you still on TV bashing Thailand? What do you get out of it? You ran out of cash and went home. OK it happens. Sow Wow.

Edited by thailiketoo
  • Like 1

"1) cesspool

2) open air whire house

End of quote

Why?

Speaking of Nob's. 8000 baht is $257 dollars. But why would you think anyone cares? Some of us stayed at the Fairmont when it really was something.

Why are you still on TV bashing Thailand? What do you get out of it? You ran out of cash and went home. OK it happens. Sow Wow.

That wasnt me that posted for the $250 haircut.

And, the Fairmont has been remodeled on the inside,

you might find it "improved" since your day,

although, the doorman is still probably the same as are the bellmen

Scarpolio ....WHY are you still posting? You have nothing to say about Thailand and what you did was limited to your OP.....after that your post became a self -serving promotion scheme ....of all your different positions in life (Cab driver, Investment adviser, Artist, Hells Angel, and Musician!!!!!).Your still a loser and a Con man

...Your in the states now (San Francisco from your posts ....thought you were from Long Island living in Florida now)...and now we are being entertained by your daily travel diary ...or should I say diarrhea

Glad to hear your out of Thailand....your fantasy will serve you well in America.....Keep the Con up...you talk a good game...

• Like 1

Scarpolio ....WHY are you still posting? You have nothing to say about Thailand and what you did was limited to your OP.....after that your post became a self -serving promotion scheme ....of all your different positions in life (Cab driver, Investment adviser, Artist, Hells Angel, and Musician!!!!!).Your still a loser and a Con man

...Your in the states now (San Francisco from your posts ....thought you were from Long Island living in Florida now)...and now we are being entertained by your daily travel diary ...or should I say diarrhea

Glad to hear your out of Thailand....your fantasy will serve you well in America.....Keep the Con up...you talk a good game...

Scarpolio...typing error ?

Concur with the rest of ur comment.

Beachfront,

in addition to your personal issues and your inability not to speak unless spoken too,

let me guess, you went to Harvard, majored in being a thief or lawyer, and now you are a major property developer in Thailand, AND, the ultimate decider of who should post on Thailand, TV, and what they say?

have any of your females come home a little late, lately, and that perhaps is your problem?

yes, to all the above jobs and careers and hobbies,

so sorry your life was one of extreme boringness that you feel you must put down others in order to somehow justify your pathetic existence,

but find a new poster to perster, pissant:

post-192707-0-59674300-1395270391_thumb.

post-192707-0-88581700-1395270409_thumb.

Edited by Scarpolo

Scarpolio

Unlike you I am a simple man who is happy with life AND my life in Thailand. Soooo actually no need to deal with Con men like you.

My ONLY point .....and since you lack good reading or listening skills and have failed to pick up on it.....is this is a "Thailand Forum" ....

As such your first post was good....I even said so....BUT you now endeavor to self promote yourself.....(Which I, for one do not want to hear about and it seems others do not either).

Yes I know you will respond by attacking me personally AGAIN (although you know nothing about me!) and yet again go on about how great you are.......its inherent, its your style, ITS BOORISH!....try moving on ....you've obviously moved out of Thailand .....of course to Thailand's great loss! ....

As a fellow American (now 58), I appreciate your post. Sounds like you offered to sponsor your tirak to the US. That would be a BIG mistake. Fortunately she said no. Just in case she changes her mind, don't do it! Once she arrives in the US, she will realize how popular she is with all the other American guys - young, rich, white, latin and black! Each time you say NO or she gets bored or angry, she will be at the bar picking up another dude. Your heart will be broken.

Anyway, I don't think you will be able to date American women again. And Asian girls in the US will look right past you as if you are invisible. Therefore, I predict you will be back to the LOS. Chok dee kap...

I posted a reply very early in this thread, mostly voicing support for the OP. Now after following the thread I still agree with OPs original conclusions (mostly), but based on his follow-ups -- which are often, um, strange -- I gotta wonder how he reached them. Nevertheless, he dodged a bullet when the GF refused to accompany him to the States. As Risky11 says, it would be a HUGE mistake. Once there she'll quickly meet other Thai women (it's like they come out of the woodwork!), the vast majority of whom are ex-bargirls brought over by naive falangs. Not a good crowd to hang out with. She'll want to go to all the parties and celebrate all the Thai holidays with her new friends.

Outrageous! Fancy wanting to celebrate your national holidays with your friends! You'd never find "falangs" wanting to celebrate Christmas in Thailand ! rolleyes.gif

Ho Hum.... Thai people this and that.... Seems everybody wants to put them in a jar and label it.

Seems to me there are both

good and bad

cute and ugly

rich and poor

greedy and moderate

honest and dishonest

soft spoken and loud

dog lovers and dog haters

thin and fat

logical and illogical

girl and boy

I do not get the labeling. Perhaps the few you have met?

Admittedly,

I met very few girls in Thailand other than the service personnel at the hotels, and restaurants, and they were generally too young, or not pretty enough for me to become interested in them,

I did find a pretty one that I latched on to, and from there, my experience gets quite shallow.

I wasn't in the circles of meeting any of the more educated one's. so I won't be able to comment on them and if I did, they were usually with their husbands, or boyfriends, none of which were thai

Scarpolo (post 231) claimed "I cannot change the world" but you can ... and you did.

In one of your early posts, you seemed surprised that you were still well received although being an American (suggesting an knowledge of the havoc caused by other less than worldly immature Americans abroad) ...

and you did 'change the world' of the Thai lady you met and her immediate friends, but in an atypical USA manner; but to your post on your perceptions of Thailand

1) cesspool ... have you traveled the breadth of the USA and seen the cesspool that the USA is, the 'richest' nation on earth with the highest homeless, disadvantaged and marginalized population ... visited New Orleans and seen the disorganized state of affairs there; aware of the various States, cities and counties that are bankrupt; the collapsing infrastructure; bitumen roads ripped up because its cheaper for gravel / dirt road upkeep ... I could go on ...

2) open air whire house ... whore house aptly describes a crack-house area in every city in the USA, with prostitutes at every corner

3) the "knock-off" seconds and stolen goods retail outlet of the wolrd ... I had to laugh, you Americans are the Masters of Thievery, stealing designs, patenting ideas of others, pilfering other countries energy assets, USA (Undeniably Stolen Assets)

Like others, I thought you a genuine guy, but really, you're a nasty bit of work with a heart filled with payback for people who have f'ked you over and you haven't go the balls to get them, so you punish others ... no doubt. leading them on (as is the American way) ... you are one sad MF

You have provided some photos from a distance ... I have provided them close up ...

post-192978-0-26261500-1395278432_thumb.

post-192978-0-35475900-1395278452_thumb.

post-192978-0-60466100-1395278578_thumb.

Edited by Daniel Boon
  • Like 1

Scarpolo (post 231) claimed "I cannot change the world" but you can ... and you did.

In one of your early posts, you seemed surprised that you were still well received although being an American (suggesting an knowledge of the havoc caused by other less than worldly immature Americans abroad) ...

and you did 'change the world' of the Thai lady you met and her immediate friends, but in an atypical USA manner; but to your post on your perceptions of Thailand

1) cesspool ... have you traveled the breadth of the USA and seen the cesspool that the USA is, the 'richest' nation on earth with the highest homeless, disadvantaged and marginalized population ... visited New Orleans and seen the disorganized state of affairs there; aware of the various States, cities and counties that are bankrupt; the collapsing infrastructure; bitumen roads ripped up because its cheaper for gravel / dirt road upkeep ... I could go on ...

2) open air whire house ... whore house aptly describes a crack-house area in every city in the USA, with prostitutes at every corner

3) the "knock-off" seconds and stolen goods retail outlet of the wolrd ... I had to laugh, you Americans are the Masters of Thievery, stealing designs, patenting ideas of others, pilfering other countries energy assets, USA (Undeniably Stolen Assets)

Like others, I thought you a genuine guy, but really, you're a nasty bit of work with a heart filled with payback for people who have f'ked you over and you haven't go the balls to get them, so you punish others ... no doubt. leading them on (as is the American way) ... you are one sad MF

You have provided some photos from a distance ... I have provided them close up ...

Those who thought they got away with their crimes, have yet to see what's coming.

I just got a little "distracted" by what I found me Thailand, was all, which delayed the day of reckoning, and allowed me, needed rest

I do not beleve your picture of the girls on the street in SF, as that is clearly an ad with models.

I know SF well, the picture is not real.

And while America is drowning in nearly every way,

more parts of it than not; aren't