Best Dating App for finding people nearby (Thailand)

BuffaloRescue

Whichever app you choose should turn out to be a useful aid in finding part time prozzies.

They are full time , the good girls want love, but also need "taxi money " in the morning and "room rent money" at the end of the month , and by some conspiracy they always have wallets stolen and need to "borrow" some money .

Every 2 months or so, baby or mama get sick, and government hospitals always charge 20-30k.

But all that is bearable.

It is when you talk to a lovely girl, who turns out to be a boy, but lies and says he is a girl - that becomes a problem, because HE then thinks HIS time of meeting you is worth 1 weeks wage of an average working person

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Whichever app you choose should turn out to be a useful aid in finding part time prozzies.

They are full time , the good girls want love, but also need "taxi money " in the morning and "room rent money" at the end of the month , and by some conspiracy they always have wallets stolen and need to "borrow" some money .

Every 2 months or so, baby or mama get sick, and government hospitals always charge 20-30k.

But all that is bearable.

It is when you talk to a lovely girl, who turns out to be a boy, but lies and says he is a girl - that becomes a problem, because HE then thinks HIS time of meeting you is worth 1 weeks wage of an average working person

Mother in law is so lonely. Please page me for more details...

Edited by lostinisaan

• 2 weeks later...

Badoo really pushes to monetize your account, restricting your ability to reply to "Likes" unless you sign-up for enhanced services. I also strongly suspect they have dummy posters. Anyone I know, including myself got hit with a bunch of similar "Likes" as soon as they signed-up...always someone unusually cute who only replied in vague generalities. They're just trying to set the hook. Badoo is owned by some very mysterious Russian who has a very shaky past record.

Date in Asia has a HUGE number of women in all age ranges but Filipinas predominate and they will send you many, many "Likes". They will almost all also require tuition help in short order. Beware the truly skilled denizens who, rather than asking, maneuver you into offering. Don't think you could never fall for that....they are VERY good at what they do.

Badoo really pushes to monetize your account, restricting your ability to reply to "Likes" unless you sign-up for enhanced services. I also strongly suspect they have dummy posters. Anyone I know, including myself got hit with a bunch of similar "Likes" as soon as they signed-up...always someone unusually cute who only replied in vague generalities. They're just trying to set the hook. Badoo is owned by some very mysterious Russian who has a very shaky past record.

Date in Asia has a HUGE number of women in all age ranges but Filipinas predominate and they will send you many, many "Likes". They will almost all also require tuition help in short order. Beware the truly skilled denizens who, rather than asking, maneuver you into offering. Don't think you could never fall for that....they are VERY good at what they do.

I really think, that if you do not have the social skills to meet a girl, and you have to resort to dating websites, you are easy prey.

But, hey, it's up to you. Don't let your lack of personality drag you down.