Best place to sell domains

fifthcolumn

What are the best sites to sell domains?

Do they require anything upfront? Credit or debit card?

How are the domains transferred from me (Namecheap) to buyer?

Anything I can or should do with unused domain to encourage traffic/hits and would it make the url more valuable?

What would be a good starting price for a potentially valuable unused domain (yes, impossible question).

Thank you

Thanks for that vote of confidence.

Still looking for someone to answer my questions. That links sucks about as much as your advice.

That guys domain sucks and youbare correct, that domain is worthless but if your suggestions were serious and not just rattling off variations it is nota wonder you think the effort worthless. Among other things who would rver use a number in a url <deleted>.

I sold two domains I created via Namecheap for about us2, sold for 35 and another for us40

I have one that has serious potential, two others with potential and few others I could I'd be happy to sell for small money as well as I decided not to develop the sites.

Not looking to make a killing and yes, I do understand if I csn sell, most likely will be for small money.

Edited by fifthcolumn

Thanks for that vote of confidence.

Still looking for someone to answer my questions. That links sucks about as much as your advice.

That guys domain sucks and youbare correct, that domain is worthless but if your suggestions were serious and not just rattling off variations it is nota wonder you think the effort worthless. Among other things who would rver use a number in a url <deleted>.

I sold two domains I created via Namecheap for about us2, sold for 35 and another for us40

I have one that has serious potential, two others with potential and few others I could I'd be happy to sell for small money as well as I decided not to develop the sites.

Not looking to make a killing and yes, I do understand if I csn sell, most likely will be for small money.

I'm sure such a rude reply will attract loads of additional posts but probably not much help. With so much prior experience (as above) why ask TV? Why not just pay for and post a "for sale" ad in classifieds? coffee1.gif