90 Day by Post

You can still do them by mail to CW. From reports of tracking for those sent they are being delivered to Lad Phrao. But I have seen no recent reports of anybody getting the receipt back yet.

You cannot report to Chamchuri Square unless that is where you got your extension.

You can report in person to the offices at Imperial World Lad Phrao or Major Hollywood Suksawat.

I attended Lad Phrao beginning March to action my 90 day reporting and 90 day extension. Two different windows and therefore two different queue numbers.

Looking at both queue numbers, I was able to action my 90 day reporting first followed by the extension. The immigration official did in fact ask me if I had done my 90 day reporting before he would hand me back my passport with a further 90 days extension to which I replied yes, earlier in the day showing him my 'Receipt of Notification'.

I can see no reason as to why you cannot EMS your 90 day addressing reporting to Lad Phrao (I should have enquired at the time) as long as your have your EMS receipt and documents received by Lad Phrao. It seems an awful long wait to action both at immigration.

When my 90 day address and extension are next due beginning June, I will EMS my 90 reporting to wherever (CW or LP) regardless. It will certainly cut down the waiting time.

Sanook.

You cannot mail in your report to Lad Prao as that is their policy. At the two alternate locations you can only do 90 day reporting in person (or have another person report for you).

Mail in to CW-road and the postman will send it on to Lad Prao whille the closure of CW-road continous.

• Like 1

You cannot mail in your report to Lad Prao as that is their policy. At the two alternate locations you can only do 90 day reporting in person (or have another person report for you).

Mail in to CW-road and the postman will send it on to Lad Prao whille the closure of CW-road continous.

Called 1111 two weeks ago, asked if it´s ok to mail the 90d to Lad Pharo as long as CW is closed. After the lady reconfirmed that with someone I got told it´s ok to do so.

So what now.......TiT. Actually I wanted to send it today, was a bit early when I phoned them cause I messed up the due date.

Mail it to CW.

As long as you a have a receipt to prove you sent it and then can use the number on it to track it you are covered if you don't get the receipt back. Just print out the tracking info to show that it was delivered.

• Like 1

Mail it to CW.

As long as you a have a receipt to prove you sent it and then can use the number on it to track it you are covered if you don't get the receipt back. Just print out the tracking info to show that it was delivered.

Exactly

Mail it to CW.

Ok CW then, bet they get thousands of 90d mails anyway, no matter how it´s suposed to be done right now. They´ll know how to handle biggrin.png

Of course I´ll keep my EMS receipt safe and also a copy of the last 90d report, just in case something goes wrong,

Thx

Edited by I knew this would happen