Quality Semi-Inexpensive Health Insurance

Thai or Expat Insurance. Had THI - no value with Outpatient & inpatient only covered if reported in the first 24 hrs, LMG - denied, now have Integra Global which is double the US costs with very high pay all 1st deductibles. Any quality & reasonable cost insurance in Thailand?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Whats wrong with getting the govt insurance, 2200 baht yr. Top that up when needed for extra comfort etc.

Nothing, but many people are not eligable for that.

Really, I got the impression the only requirement was a pulse.

Whats wrong with getting the govt insurance, 2200 baht yr. Top that up when needed for extra comfort etc.

Ah, you don't mean the scheme for working people but the other one, the one that the government is not honoring anymore and repaying people who have one?

Ah, you don't mean the scheme for working people but the other one, the one that the government is not honoring anymore and repaying people who have one?

I was under the impression that was one specific hospital that opted out not nationwide ?

Please could you verify your source.

I was under the impression that was one specific hospital that opted out not nationwide ?

Please could you verify your source.

Many have never opted in, and now some are opting out already including refunds. Let's say that at minimum it is confusing, has been from the beginning, and it seems to be getting more and more confusing. I would not count on this nor recommend it.

Help!!!!!

Where/how do I find this govt insurance, 2200 baht yr?

I'm going to need to renew my insurance in May.

I've decided not to go back to the UK, Knowing nothing at all about medical insurance and looking through some of the options

I'm afraid to say I'm finding it a bit baffling.

I live in Bang Saen and have tried a few local offices only to be told for Thai only.

Thanks in anticipation,

LoZ