Heavy Traffic Warning

ProfessorFart

The traffic before and after the Exhibition about the life of His Majesty the King at Impact Challenger has been horrendous all week. Possibly the worst I've ever seen ANYWHERE in Thailand in all my time here.

This weekend it is expected to be even worse so avoid the Muang Tong Thani area as well as Laksi and Chaeng Wattana like the plague if you can.

I've just been out in the traffic here and it is worse than its been all week.

I spoke to a traffic cop who said that tomorrow and Sunday will be pure chaos as will next weekend as next weekend all of the dignataries will be arriving for the festivities.

I have to get to BKK this evening so I'm ducking work early!!

The traffic before and after the Exhibition about the life of His Majesty the King at Impact Challenger has been horrendous all week. Possibly the worst I've ever seen ANYWHERE in Thailand in all my time here.

This weekend it is expected to be even worse so avoid the Muang Tong Thani area as well as Laksi and Chaeng Wattana like the plague if you can.

as i sit here in my mtt apt, the traffic is horrendous and has been all day. its like one long, parking lot on the toll highway and surface streets. stay away.