Englishman Beware!

DepDavid

I feel I must post this to give an Englishman a fair warning. I will call him RC (Rich Contractor). RC had a TW, and got divorced. He came back to LOS looking for another. He found another TG, I'll call her KP (Pink).

I have known KP a couple of years. I know, because she tells me, that she is a wild girl in the sack and will do anything just about anywhere. She is not a great looker, but she knows how to please. She has a BF Ill call SD (San Diego). SD goes to LOS once a year and spends a month with her having a GREAT time (Per KP reports and facebook postings.) KP wants to marry SD, but SD already had a TW as well and he says "HECK NO." They still see each other yearly.

In comes RC and offers KP everything. The bargirls in Pataya know RC and tell KP he is rich and she should get him somehow. Now come to find out that KP has a plan to marry RC, go to England, and get divorced after a couple years because a friend who moved to England told her she could and that RC will have to pay her a lot of money. In the mean time KP will come back to LOS once a year or more to keep SD happy.

RC beware. KP is a toy and she has no intention of staying with you.

Best of luck.

I wonder how many English guys that read the OP will be thinking "Is that me he's on about"?

Only ones named Richard. Or maybe Richard Carpenter.

Its Alan, however I have no way of getting in touch. It is a legit post, and yes I used TV to try and get a message to him. I saw someone used like this before, a friend, and if I can help another before it is too late, I must give it a try. Sorry if some find it boring or out of line. Enough said.

Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

And just <deleted> does this have to DWA?

I wonder how many English guys that read the OP will be thinking "Is that me he's on about"?

Only ones named Richard. Or maybe Richard Carpenter.

Its Alan, however I have no way of getting in touch. It is a legit post, and yes I used TV to try and get a message to him. I saw someone used like this before, a friend, and if I can help another before it is too late, I must give it a try. Sorry if some find it boring or out of line. Enough said.

Good on you. I know I would want to know. and I bet hundreds here would have wanted to in hindsight.

• Like 1

I wonder how many English guys that read the OP will be thinking "what the f is he talking about"?

spare a thought for me,welsh you know,but I do like kp.

david where are you when I need you.

i bet there hundred or thousands of men who should of listened to what they were told and maybe they would still have a pot to p/.s in , ive seen loads taken for a ride ,me included at first ,you can not have a thai g/f and not be here full time and even then you need your eyes wide open

[ts true you cant tell them they leave their brains in a locker at the airport

It isn't that the foreigners are stupid, or leave their brains in the locker at the airport,

The girls here are highly competitive in a market that doesn't exist for us, in the "West"

So, we get here and find a larger pool than we have ever seen,

And they see us as new fish in what is for them, is a tiny pool

All perception,

but, for future souls who venture to SE Asia, simply play this song for them, it sums it all up,

I went nearly the 6 month limit,

I don't know that there will be a rerun as there is much to catch up on here,

That the pool of early 30's females is no longer within reach, is lamentable, but not nearly as regretable, had I stayed longer and joined the pool of men who suddenly, no longer had their wallets or their "girl-friends"

Wow, this is vital information, please keep to the top.

Just imagine: you are a complete moron, never left your mum's tits, never meet another woman other than your sister. Then travelled 6000 miles for a <F 88ck>. This is really good advise, thanks mate, you sad f 99999 ck

Wow, this is vital information, please keep to the top.

What an idiot

Just imagine: you are a complete moron, never left your mum's tits, never meet another woman other than your sister. Then travelled 6000 miles for a <F 88ck>. This is really good advise, thanks mate, you sad f 99999 ck

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Funny, you can here this story in just about every bar in Pattaya, probably Phuket too. Just look for the guy crying in his beer, the one with a chip on his shoulder.

He's normally the one who doesn't know how to tell his mate he is about to be royally screwed........................tongue.png