New service between Don Muang and Suvarnabhumi!

MZurf

Not a lame brain idea for me if the flight times work in my favor. When I stay at a family house, I can get to Don Muang faster by bicycle and walking, than by taxi, depending on the time of day. If it weren't for that pesky baggage the family wants me to take with me, I would!

Due to traffic conditions and the time of arrival at the airport, before leaving on an international flight, I had to leave for Suvarnabhumi 5 hours before my aircraft was scheduled to depart.

But, then again, going back and reading the last paragraph, the cost of a ticket is Bt7980! ... and further investigation, I see this article is published by ........

LOL to the people replying criticizing this idea!

Check the source, it's a joke guys, jesus wept.

Yes. I did check the source, after I wrote my response. Hence, "... and further investigation, I see this article is published by .......", the last part of my post.

I thought the whole thing was funny enough, that I left my post as it was, even after seeing the name of the publisher.

Edited by radiochaser

Not only is it a joke, but a seriously old joke.

Look at the date on the story: 8 Mar 2011.

I do recall this getting a bunch of the same kind of responses here on TV from the same kind of suckers back in 2011.

Not only is it a joke, but a seriously old joke.

Look at the date on the story: 8 Mar 2011.

I do recall this getting a bunch of the same kind of responses here on TV from the same kind of suckers back in 2011.

Yep, not only that but even a taxi or limousine ride in most western countries would be significantly cheaper than the 7xxx Baht fare for a similar distance...that alone should send the alarm bells ringing that something isn't right (not to mention that the fare is also at least 3 times more than a full fare economy class ticket on THAI to any domestic destination, which is about an hour away, not just 4.5 mins).