Pattaya police chief spending 6 million baht of own money to expand HQ

Rimmer

So the guy is a police chief on a salary, is it strange that a person in the police force has other vested financial interests? ie property, businesses etc. Don't forget that Thaksin started off in the police force and we all know what kind of money he has!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Pol. Col Supachai Puikaewkam! If only the rest of the Gov't could take your lead. You should not have to dip into your own pocket in the first place, but you have my vote for getting things done and showing leadership! We need more people like this to set examples in Thailand.

Wow........there are good policemen around, after all.thumbsup.gif

COSTAS!! Are you joking? maybe I'll gotten gain or more I'll gotten gain to be had by all this.

By the way, I like many if your posts.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Oh, c'mon posters, let's not be negative and suspicious all the time...........give the man some credit.

I agree,,,, how/where he got,,, suspect,, but give the guy a BIT of credit,, anyone here ever done similar?,,, hello?,,, HELLO?,,,, that's what I thought,,,, keyboard, "warriors",,, "tilac,, what you do?,,, hold on honey,, someone on the internet is, "wrong",,

I'd be very interested to know how this Policeman has 6 mill. baht, surplus to his own requirements, in order to refurbish his place of work??!! Unheard of anywhere, I would suspect???!!!

I not complain. His money will help the public in Pattaya. Maybe he is shaming head office? Sounds as it was a reason he took on the post, that an upgrade of the station would take place.

His wife has a good job!

He might get a new chair out of the deal? laugh.png

At the end of the day I would say head office will pay him back; otherwise someone may loose face.thumbsup.gif

Give the guy a break , there are plenty of Thai people with lots of money ..... The guys wife is deputy Governor they got the jack Im sure . ! Im surprised he asked his wife though .........

We seem to have forgotten the news article when the new man reappeared, his wife is a senior figure in the red shirt apparatus. His appointment was seen as payment for services rendered to the cause. Don't have to look too far to determine where the funding may have originated.

Also as deputy governor of a province the wife will have several streams of income apart from the official salary. A true power couple.

it is impossible for an official in thailand...............................................................................to do a good deed with out calling the media..another dog and pony show....i spent 7 mill in burriram,on ''her'' house the new truck and all the trimins.....i didnt call the press....zzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by mok199

it is impossible for an official in thailand...............................................................................to do a good deed with out calling the media..another dog and pony show....i spent 7 mill in burriram,on ''her'' house the new truck and all the trimins.....i didnt call the press....zzzzzzzzzzzz

Far out! did you score the sister as well??

Dark hearts will always find evil in the best of intentions. Others are more than free to donate, as the article mentions. I wonder how many critical thinkers in the TVF will take up the offer? Some seem quite willing to "donate" sarcasm, innuendo, conjecture and negativity.

• Like 1

Dark hearts will always find evil in the best of intentions. Others are more than free to donate, as the article mentions. I wonder how many critical thinkers in the TVF will take up the offer? Some seem quite willing to "donate" sarcasm, innuendo, conjecture and negativity.

No one will take up the offer.........we have brains coupled with many years of experience of living in Thailand

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I'd be very interested to know how this Policeman has 6 mill. baht, surplus to his own requirements, in order to refurbish his place of work??!! Unheard of anywhere, I would suspect???!!!

He won it in the lottery clap2.gif

Tut tut. So many cynics.

This fine officer of the law and his wife are senior public servants. They have devoted their lives to serving the public and are now even going to donate a substantial amount of their hard earned wealth.

Police Colonels and Deputy Governors must earn decent salaries then.

Here we go, Dave 74 the starter. Dave is that all you can come up with on your assumptions.

He has a top job now you do not get that far up if you do not have money or parents with money. I have been in that Cop shop and it is well over crowded in the offices at back. If as you assume it is dirty money he has he is doing a very good thing and giving some of it back, 3 Cheers for him, a man of vision.

Here we go, Dave 74 the starter. Dave is that all you can come up with on your assumptions.

He has a top job now you do not get that far up if you do not have money or parents with money. I have been in that Cop shop and it is well over crowded in the offices at back. If as you assume it is dirty money he has he is doing a very good thing and giving some of it back, 3 Cheers for him, a man of vision.

Pattaya Police Chief. A man with vision. A philanthropist.

Kinda like Warren Buffet but different.

OMG.... all the "Nay Sayers" are crawling out from under their rocks again.

Have they ever considered that the Generous, Community-minded Cop might have come from a wealthy family? there are plenty of legitimate reasons as to how he accumulated the funds but the "Knockers and Nay-Sayers" feel compelled to run-off at the mouth with their unfounded and possibly Libelous allegations.

Maybe that is how he got the money, simply by suing those who throw muck without any proof?

They guy is making a magnificent gesture, why don't we congratulate him, instead of making wild allegations and attempting a Character Assassination?

Now tell us that you live in Thailand....................i don't believe you ! facepalm.gif