Need help finding English teachinng volunteers in Rayong

Wanida

Does anyone know of any person who is interested in teaching English on a voluntary basis to Thai students in schools in The Rayong Area?

It can be for a couple of weeks or a few months . All schools provide a free lunch and some can pay a small amount of money in return.

If you know anyone who wants to experience teaching school children in rural Rayong, please let me know.The head teachers who ask me

to help find volunteers are willing to meet them for a chat and give more details about their schools and other related stuff.

Thanks

Love to help out, but I'm on an O-A (retirement) visa, which prohibits work of any kind, even voluntary.

Have to figure out the visa problem before getting the volunteers.

• Like 1

Free meals +/- a small amount of cash equals remuneration which in turn implies employment !

Will Wanida and the head teachers be arranging for those who's visas specifically exclude work to be given LEGAL exemption ?

Those who have a visa which does permit work will of course require a work permit. Will the head teachers be obtaining the WP's ?

Edited by thepool

If this stupidity was to cease and logical thinking started then this countrys english literacy would increase overnight as there are many farlangs willing to do this job, most without pay!!!

But hey TIT, that will never hapoen when Thais know better!!!!!

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

They have been doing for years without any problem.The heads will tell you what to do with the WP.

Anyone can indulge in illegal activity but at their own risk.

People recruited to this scheme must be informed that "teaching" without the required documentation is illegal.

Me?

I much prefer to be on the right side of the law as, I suspect, will many others.

Make the "volunteer" scheme legal or forget about it.

The Governor I believe could provide a legal exemption from prosecution to those that need such protection.

Have you or the "head teachers" approached the Governor for assistance in this "volunteer" scheme ?

NB

I guess the Title of this thread contains a typo ? ( teachinng )!

Edited by thepool

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Their higher up bosses support this scheme.Don't worry.

That is a throw away line !

It is not a guarantee of immunity from prosecution !