Gunmen attack Chuvit’s hotel

webfact

My Man! I'm glad to see they missed the next PM that should be voted in by direct democracy!

I concur - If I could vote, he would get mine.

Is he corrupt and amassed his fortune in a sleazy business? You could say so. However, if it wasn't him it would be some other guy providing this service in a country where there is a huge market for it. Supply and demand in action.

About his corrupt activities... you have to realize he is coming from the opposing side of the problem. He is not on the take, but rather has been paying the fat cats for a long time.

It is no surprise that he is not afraid of anything. I've heard it told that he has kept meticulous records of his cash payouts, trays full of Rolexes and provisions of services "in kind". He knows the dirty secrets and kinks of all kinds of people. All of the fat cats, politicians, police, high ranking armed forces and anyone else who has received his "gratitude" in the past are probably shit-scared of him now.

As a prime minister, he is probably one of the guys who could keep all of the fat cats in check, and has the balls to stand up to anything and take it head-on without pulling any punches. I hope that I live to see the day.

bino, you can't be serious mate. Chuwit as PM would be out of the frying pan....with flames billowing everywhere!

Oh great to know that Chuwit is sleeping under stairs next to his shotgun

Yeah, was wondering about that myself. Must have the gun at hand in case of business emergencies.

How many friends do you think he really has in Thailand? Well, I like him and I support his right to bear arms.

Well that could indeed be illegal if one does not have proper permits....

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Most likely Chuwit doesn't have a permit; they are nearly impossible to get. Chuwit has something better than a permit, he has enough dirt on high-ranking police officers (when he was making secret recordings and paying bribes as massage parlor mogul) that they would be very reluctant to enforce any laws against him.

Note that the news in and around Thailand is about...

* Gunmen in public!

* Explosives

* Complete senseless killings in the South

* Huge Methamphetamine busts

War on (foreign) Songkran (won)

Welcome to Thailand

The land of Smiles, Smooth as Silk , Amazing and Unique

Most likely Chuwit doesn't have a permit; they are nearly impossible to get.

A license for a shotgun for a Thai is not that difficult to get, especially with his pull. However based on the below requirement I would say he was not qualified for one. biggrin.pngGun Law of Thailand

"Persons who are incompetent, quasi-incompetent, mentally insane or deranged will not be permitted a license. Those who behave in a way that disrupts social peace and order are not eligible to obtain a license for gun possession."

• Like 1

I love this!

Thailand has Chalerm and Chuvit! Other countries must be boiling over with envy. Imagine the coming entertainment value: one day headline from Chalerm, the next day headline from Chuvit. For me, it can't get any better, my life is fulfilled, eternal bliss here I come.. (Ch & Ch forever!)

Edited by klauskunkel

Yeah, was wondering about that myself. Must have the gun at hand in case of business emergencies.

How many friends do you think he really has in Thailand? Well, I like him and I support his right to bear arms.

Right to bear Arms???? it might be in the US Constitution, but this is Thailand. We certainly don't want to see crazed gunmen massacring school children. The less guns on the street, the better it will be.

• Like 1

Right to bear Arms???? it might be in the US Constitution, but this is Thailand. We certainly don't want to see crazed gunmen massacring school children. The less guns on the street, the better it will be.

I think you're a bit off topic there m8 and spazing out to the point of suggesting Chuvit wants to kill school children. Get a grip on your tongue before you shoot your mouth off.

Well, he has made a much-used and appreciated park at Sukhumvit 10. That amount of land there must be worth a pretty penny. How many others of moneyed thais have given so much towards civic welfare?

By any chance do you know the history about how that property became a park?

Really wasn't very "civic"-minded.

• Like 1

A man like Chuwit is what Thailand needs !

A fresh wind through politics.

No lame comments like, the man's a criminal.

Name 1 Thai politician who isn't.

I am sure with Chuwit we would have Action, Not words !!

Chuwit, my man !!

The only thing wrong with Chuwit is that he found God....supposedly.

then he should give away all the millions he made pimping underage girls in massage parlours for 20-30 years

after he does that i might believe hes changed his sleazy ways ...........