Unsure what to do...

electronicweld

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'eletronicweld' (post #100)

Giving the benefit of the doubt is good; seeking self-discovery is good to help with closure

Being adjudged a caring human is a positive ... if fate intends it to be, it will, if not, it won't

I am of the opinion there are some hard-hearted women out there, but those less so, may choose to disconnect so as not to hurt you because you don't deserve it or that they don't deserve it ... as the many varying posts indicate, the dynamics of perception are wide ... and there is no Thai woman input ... and even if there was ... it would still be an opinion ...

as others have said ... good luck Mate

Edited by Daniel Boon

Sorry I made my suggestion to help..before realizing you had changed your plans..I think your right not to make that journey..especially if you don't like travelling..Enjoy BKK there is plenty to do ..maybe go to Pattaya..its all happening there..just take care..enjoy the weather..got to be better than UK in the spring...

Jeeez, how old are YOU? Don't you know that all these cougars have many other "Sponsors" around. It's their BUSINESS to make money out of every stupid foreigner who lost his heart..... Don't worry, try the next!

@Sawadee1947

I am young and handsome...

Coming to Thailand since 2005

I bet i know more about Thailand and their girls then you...

I came to my latest lady since 3 years now...

Living in a rural area , amongst rural people, living between her family and sharing the same happiness or sadness as they are.

About money ? i don't have any, but i do provide them with my knowledge and my skills...

Every person on the world has a history... accept that and believe in the good people existing everywhere, not only in your world...

So to the OP, if you believe then go for it, absorb the experience whether its a good or a bad one, Thailand = do it, don't talk about it...

What kovaltech has forgotten to mention is the number of times he got screwed over or disappointed by people before he found his rural bliss.

Live in the real world OP. The chances are overwhelmingly in the favor of something fishy going on rather than her not her being unable to contact you from a hospital bed. Listen to the advice you've been given. She probably wasn't impressed with a bus trip the Hua Hin or the standard of the hotel and decided to bail. The silent treatment is her way of saving your feelings and avoiding conflict. Move on.

@Saroq,

Sorry but i did not forget to mention.

As life is, there is shit everywhere...

But if you want to find a gemstone you have to shovel dirt...

If you are convinced that all Thaigirls are a piece off **** then cary on with your life..

I did find my gemstone coz i was looking for one, and.... i am aware that if i mistreat here that she will leave me. Same as i will leave here if she becomes disrespectful to me.

@ the many posters, yes you are right, shit did happend to you... but shit always happens, learn to live with it.

If the OP is sincere, then he will go look for her, despite the risk getting the lid on his face...

If he believes the bad things only.... well , then better stay between the four walls of your house...

The advice i would give, go for it , but keep the money in the bank.

Hospital bills are almost non existent since they all have a normal insurance that covers any normal case, they just pay 30 Bath/case. She could not take the risk to agree with a special surgery unless she has the money or is sure about the money.

Anyway, he has her name, skype, phone number adres, so not so difficult to find the truth.

Some people offered their help to him, so i do the same, PM me and i will try to contact the nearby to find out whats going on.

If i live my life with a sole believe in bad things, then bad things will happen to me...

If i live my life with the expectation to get good things in return if i am doing good, then i am just a selfish fool.

So just do the utmost good you can and smile...

OP, if you want to find your gemstone, shovel any dirt what is needed, believe me , its worth it...

You only shovel dirt that has gem stones in it. It doesn't take much of an experienced eye to tell which dirt is just dirt and a waste of effort. Move on OP your wallet is intact be thankful for that.

@kovaltech I've been with the same wonderful Thai lady for 9 years. Never a days BS from her. The real gems are easy to spot.

Putting aside the OP`s case and the alleged girl in question being Thai, this is in general, the guys seeking a possible love and romance relationship on-line anywhere worldwide should ask themselves this:

Why would any attractive, young, well to do female need to advertise for partners on a free or cheap crappy dating on-line website? Unless there is something dramatically wrong with them or they are purely out for gain from the desperate, the gullible and the naive or even perhaps some are scammers or women of ill repute or maybe they are not real at all, fake profiles put up by scammers or plain Janes that have been photoshopped.

From my lifetime experiences even when attractive young women go shopping in a mall it`s not long before some guy`s are eyeing them up and start sniffing around them, or in other words, they certainly do not need to advertise themselves on-line or anywhere else in order to meet guys.

I would treat any of these girls profiles on-line with caution and would ask some pretty searching questions prior to actively getting involved with them.

So true. This is pretty typical of the sort of Thai woman one finds online. The OP is about to become another victim. It seems like this woman can tell him anything and he'll believe her. From the cousin funeral to his comment about her phone being off and no one else being able to contact her. OP, she has more than one phone number. A bunch of other red flags as well. But hey, it's best to learn the hard way as there are those who simply will not listen.

To use a recent quote from a seasoned expat, 'You don't lose your girlfriend, you just lose your place in the queue'.

A seasoned expat maybe, although that says nothing about any other personal attributes!

If you want to try and explain to us why you think females in Thailand are different from females in other countries, I for one will listen to you arguments, but if you can't think it all out for yourself, best not post here too often unless you want to go to war!

To use a recent quote from a seasoned expat, 'You don't lose your girlfriend, you just lose your place in the queue'.

A seasoned expat maybe, although that says nothing about any other personal attributes!

If you want to try and explain to us why you think females in Thailand are different from females in other countries, I for one will listen to you arguments, but if you can't think it all out for yourself, best not post here too often unless you want to go to war!

It depends on what country you like to compare them against. It's not like females are exactly the same in Thailand, Brazil, Saudi, UK, Uganda or Albania

It depends on what country you like to compare them against. It's not like females are exactly the same in Thailand, Brazil, Saudi, UK, Uganda or Albania

... or the UK, US or Europe? If not, why not!

@ Electronicweld

1. Forget this girl - she has forgotten you. Full stop.

2. Arrive Bangkok as planned then catch a taxi to Pattaya. You'll find it less overpowering then the busy streets of Bangkok. There are dozens of nice mid range hotels with swimming pools to chose from. Prices should be lower in April. There you will have several thousand girls willing to mend you broken heart. The main advantage in Pattaya is that it's all relatively close at hand.

Places in Bangkok like Nana, Patpong and Soi Cowboy are IMHO tacky and expensive.

• Like 1

... or the UK, US or Europe? If not, why not!

Of course they are different. Even girls from the 50 countries in Europa are very different. How can they be exactly the same when having different religion, upbringing, education, family values for a start. And Thai girls are also different comparing with girls from most of those countries

Contact this private investigator will save you a lot of money and grief, not expensive and do a good job, no one but you and the investigator will know anything. they will tell you the real situation.

www.bargirl-spy.com

LOL....if she is cute, I will do it for free. I am pretty sleuth, can buy a few drinks and see if she is faithful to you or not. No Charge.

• Like 2

There is a district just outside Phetchabun city called Ban Tok. My sister in law goes to the college right around there. No idea about that city name, I'm guessing that is a really weird transliteration of the name of some moo-ban. I live in Phetchabun, so I'll give you some info.

If you're dead-set on coming to Phetchabun to find her, it'll take up at least three days of your time - if you know exactly where she lives or where she works. Street numbers and names are not going to do you much good at all, don't even think you'll be able to easily locate the place by looking at signs, not gonna happen. Hopefully you know the name of the place she works, and its general location, you'll probably have much better luck finding that than you will finding her house (unless she gave you directions).

From Bangkok, you need to go to the Mo-chit bus terminal. Just start asking around until you find the window you need to get a ticket to Phetchabun. Just keep asking for Phetchabun and follow where people point until you get to the right window. Should be around 3-500baht (I think) for a ticket. The bus ride will take around 5 or 6 hours, usually with one 20-minute rest-stop along the way. Once you get outside of Bangkok there are going to be very few English speakers around, so you'll have to use body language and hand signals for just about everything.

Once you arrive in Phetchabun, you'll be in one of two bus stations, no way to know which one they will stop at, or if they will stop at both, depends on the bus company. Either way, you should see some guys nearby with some ratty looking three-wheeled motorbike contraptions, barely big enough for one person to fit uncomfortably in - that's your taxi. I would recommend the Kosit hill hotel, its sort of ok, there is a small Thai disco in the back of the hotel at night. Tell the taxi guy like this "long-lamb Ko-sit" (Thai word for "hotel" sounds pretty close to "long lamb"), after a few tries, they should get the point. The taxi ride shouldn't be more than 100 baht if they rip you off. Another other hotel option is something like "long lamb Burr-i-pa", that one has a disco downstairs at night, its better than the Kosit one IMHO.

The problem you have now is: you're in Phetchabun. There's no taxi's, very few English speakers, and not much to do. If you're at either one of those hotels, the bus station is within walking distance, and those crappy 3-wheeled trike things are the only taxi's, they're usually hanging around the bus station. If you can tell one of those guys to take you to where your Thai girl works, that's probably your best shot. Find her, don't find her, find her and don't want to find her, whatever - when you're done and settled, get back to the bus station and get a ticket back to Bangkok.

Since I live right near there, if you want to PM me with some details about where she might be found, maybe I could go ask or something. Not sure what I could possible do... but maybe just knowing her place of work exists will help you? I could give you directions I guess, or just see if its a real place. Let me know if there's something I could check on for you, no guarantees that I will be able to do it, but if its not far out of my way, maybe I could let you know something you don't know already.

Well hell, my wife just told me that there is indeed a Ban Khok district right near Phetchabun. And low and behold, its right on the map, just to the northeast of Phetchabun city. Still no idea about the village name though.

ELECTRONICWELD

Don't know why your having a problem witrh taking sugestion of hiring the Thai Investigator only 3,000 baht =$100 uSD or having someone on TV who offered to check to see if she is in hospital or at her job. If she is in hospital then you could go visit her. If she is at work then she could contact you and has not for what ever reason. If they find out she is fine but has simply decided not to contact you "MOVE ON" confrentation in rural area with her husband or younger more fitter farang will not be in your best interest.Do you really need to know why she dumped you? Go to Pattaya Beach thousands of bars and girls to have fun with. Don't fall in love with any no matter how good the sex is our how much they profess their undying love for you. You need several trips and more expiriance before falling so head over heels as you have with this girl you have only physically been with so short a time.

You're 55, she is 33. You're looking for a last dance at romance and want to be desired by a young woman to feed the aging ego. You believe she really does think you are handsome and great in bed. She, on the other hand, is most likely hedging her bets on a few older guys to find the richest; the one who can pay a sin sot way above her status and take care of her kids, and extended family.

You have done all the romantic stuff but appear more into the girlfriend-boyfriend stuff and reliving your twenties. Things aren't moving quickly enough for her. She is bored of the 'I love yous' and most likely another guy has agreed to marriage or a higher monthly payment.

well written !

seems you didn't leave your brains at the airport..!

i have got mine back after a few eyes opening experiences. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bobo42 is spot on about Petchabun ,i live in the south of the province near wichianburi in a small village,i tell the op it is almost impossible to find a house in a small village,if i had come here on my own i would never have found the place,knowing her name probably would not help as most thais go by nicknames unless you have her proper thai name,Petchabun is not an attractive city and it will be swelteringly hot at this time, really mate this will be a wild goose chase i could not find the place even though i have a car and speak a fair bit of thai,your only hope is if bobo42 helps you out.

• 2 months later...

So whats going on with this post? You were supposed to be coming over in April anyway so did you go to meet her? What happened/ Did you for get about it and just traveled around , we would like to know.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

taken from airport to bkk hotel where after taking a quick shower he ventured outside on first night with the intention of only having a look & killing some time prior to travelling to thailands switzerland to look for su.

after walking into first bar & having a look decided to leave & whislt walking out of bar & just short of the door he was touched on the back of the elbow by mamasan holding rather cute looking lass. the rest they say, is history.

You could have locked this thread after the first response and had all the information you need. Unfortunately the rules are a bit different here , I feel for you mate , but you just need to walk away because if you chase it you'll be feeling like you do now on and off for many years to come