GMMZ and CTH

Totster

There's a February thread discussing this

CTH scores with GMM Z deal

Post #8 said they were showing up in his list.

The Stadium HD channels are listed on this Central HD GMMZ web page, with the CTHZ ฿999 subscription package available for the HD and HD-Lite

I have a GMM Z SD box and they aren't on the C-Band list, probably because the Stadium channels are broadcast HD.

My IPM HD Pro box discovers the Stadium 1 HD - 6 HD channels on Thaicom 2/5 C-Band (4080, H, 30000, Auto FEC) but as the channels are encrypted for GMM Z the IPM HD Pro box ignores them.

Thanks for the replies, I'm actually trying to help a friend get them set up, the latest is that he can now see the channels on Ku band but the signal is poor, so he has someone coming in to adjust the dish.

GMMZ have advised all ready to activate once the signal is improved.

totster smile.png

Edited by Totster

• 2 weeks later...

I upgraded my GMMZ Platinum to include the Stadium channels just yesterday.

Extremely easy to do. Just phoned the number displayed on screen, gave them the box number, confirmed mobile phone number and they sent through a code# that I showed at 7-11, paid my 999bht and it was up and running when I returned home 5 minutes later.

Great picture through a 1.2m dish although wifey also uses the minibox through a 60cm dish and also gets a great picture with less rain fade than TRUE.

Edited by apetley

• 10 months later...