PM Yingluck has yet to decide whether to run for second term

webfact

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

she did stand for the cancelled election and the reds won at polling stations, so it looks like she will be standing and has almost a certain chance to win.

as to "reducing political frictions" she was outstanding in dealing with the street mob, offering dialogue numeral times, calling for a new election

Why do you even bother!

She clearly is a dumb girl.. The decision is not hers to make, the fugitive on the run will make that decision. The real question is will PTP be a legitamate party , either way who repressents that collection of self servivg egotists flowing out of the shin dynasty?

• Like 1

Yes again refusing to answer questions. The caretaker leader in public office with a duty to the public to show transparency and guide and ease the anxiety of the nation is unable to address the public albeit through Facebook of which the majority of Thai's don't have access to.

She is the caretaker defense minister yet won't denounce the actions of "dismantling" (apparently the word "demolish" is too harsh a word for the terrorists on red shirt radio) army bunkers that are overlooking the NACC.

She is the caretaker PM, but won't denounce, Nattawaut, her commerce minister who would have ordered the red shirts to take the military bunker down as well as stating they will attack the NACC and kidnap 6 of the judges.

The PTP official statement stipulated they won't accept the NACC ruling against yingluck yet she indicated on her Facebook message that constitutional stability is crucial. All this indicated to me is she has serious mental health issues and has essentially answered the headline in the OP with a strong, reverberant NO. A sane person does not look at tomatoes in the North the day after a terrorist attack. A sane person does not look at the water level in a river and then tell people to do their job efficiently while the country is on the brink of civil war.

No wonder she won't do public speaking. She would fall apart, the mental disorder would show predominantly and she would not be able to answer the questions without crying.

​If anyone in Thailand can have the opportunity to ask yingluck a question ask her the following and this includes you Amanpour;

• Nattawat is the caretaker commerce minster working under you as well as the UDD leader. Do you feel that this link would insinuate that the PTP are in fact controlling the UDD and through that projection, the armed militia as well that is starting to overrun military bunkers in Bangkok?
  • Do you feel it compromises the morality and the principles of the PTP when the commerce minister is a leader of the UDD that have opening praised the terrorist attacks in Trat as well as openly demanded succession and abdicated attacks on Bangkok if the rule of law proves you guilty?
  • Have you spoken to Nattawut about this and what have you said?
  • What do you have to say to the public to ease their concerns that this conflict could develop further into civil war?
  • ​What are your views on the UDD stating they will dismantle all the independent institutions and replace them with their own "neutral" ones?
  • The UDD approach of forming these "neutral" independent institutions is not dissimilar to what Suthep is saying in regards to the "neutral" PM scenario to oversee much needed reform yet the PTP and UDD stance on the neutral PM scenario is that it would not be workable. Why would the UDD idea of "neutral" independent institutions be workable in this context?
  • Do you feel that country needs reform? And if you were elected again could the people trust you to oversee this reform when only 3 months ago you tried to absolve 25 000 corruption cases which is what this reform is trying to stamp out?
  • You state constitutional stability is critical yet openly stated that you would not respect the NACC ruling. This seems to be self contradictory? Can you explain this to the public?
  • What is the progress on the investigation into the Trat and Bangkok terrorist attacks?
There a few of the top of my head. I am sure there would be a lot of Thai people that would love those questions answered. Some say Amanpour did a wonderful investigative piece when questioning yingluck. That was a prepared diatribe that looked more at home in advertising the PTP during the Super Bowl halftime TV add break just after the Sinfield ad and before the start of the second half.

In the words of PTP labour minister, you can behead me if these questions are asked and answered. This is why she will never ever be allowed to debate, talk in public and only have scripted interviews. She is a fragile, unstable, uninformed puppet. Not even a puppet. Puppets have more transparency with the public than her. SHe gives puppets a bad name

So to answer the OP headline….Not a f*cking chance!!

I think #1 should be, Where is the money? and 1a should be, Do you personally condone monk beating?

And #3 should be, do you support the killing of children.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

She won, she got about 75%, the No Vote got <17%, the other parties got the remainder.

Our votes = mine, and my wifes, the party list vote was blocked down here in the south, we were not allowed to vote. The town hall was sealed, but not by protestors, there were none around.

(You didn't include your vote count picture). I don't trust the vote down here now, if its so corrupt you can block a vote without protestors, then how can I trust the election at all? Blocking a poll completely is the most blatant form of election rigging.

If you really have to post please be honest and truthful

Approx fugures

Only 20 million people turned out to vote

of those 12 million were no votes or spoiled

only 8 million voters actually voted for a candidate and those actual votes have not been officially released - it is strongly suspected that most of the actual votes went to parties other than PTP

PTP won Nothing, in fact it is pretty obvious that most of the Thai people are not ready for an election - they want reforms and change first

If PTP would think they won a landslide victory in the last election they would be shouting from the rooftops to have the results released. They don't so I believe they know the results were not favourable to them.

The turn out was low, there were a lot of none of the above votes, PTP did not get their vote our easily, they will need to pay a lot to reverse their decline in popularity.

This saga is being allowed to drag on far too long.

she did stand for the cancelled election and the reds won at polling stations, so it looks like she will be standing and has almost a certain chance to win.

as to "reducing political frictions" she was outstanding in dealing with the street mob, offering dialogue numeral times, calling for a new election

She was awe inspiring saying let us have an election then we will be democratic. Just thrilling to hear such wisdom from a corrupt Shinawatra. Sent shivers all the way down my spine. Such Wisdom from so one so young and with no political experience.cheesy.gif

Or did she just get some one to post it on Facebook for her. She could run again and get in the Gunnies book of records as the first person to ever run for leadership in a country entirely on Facebook. I noticed the article was taken from her Facebook account.

Edit

I see the previous poster forgot to mention the wonderful job she did adding more traffic to the nations crowded roads by promising tax rebates that are as sure a deal as the farmers getting paid there money.

I am sure the farmers will eventually receive it but by that time they will have paid that much in interest on their loans.sad.png

You mean the popular tax rebate if you bought your first car and first condo together? The one needed to stimulate the economy after Abhisit? The one popular enough to be oversubscribed?

Facebook page campaign... yeh modern, and? You do realize you're trying to put in an 81 year old man who was last in power before the WWW was created, and hasn't campaigned at all for any vote, even on Facebook?

Maybe you shouldn't go into politics, it's not really your forte.

And the rice farmers are so happy they are killing them selfes.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app