NACC refuses to extend the period for Yingluck to defend herself

webfact

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good! The NACC isn't one of her brother's crony organizations like the DSI. She can't extend the date as it suits her.

Yeah ...lolol unlike her chief adversary Kuhn Suthep who just ignores the charges against him and extends his dates by default then surrounds himself with nannies LOLOL...

But Suthep is not pursue by NACC but by court ..........

• Like 2

Good! The NACC isn't one of her brother's crony organizations like the DSI. She can't extend the date as it suits her.

Yeah ...lolol unlike her chief adversary Kuhn Suthep who just ignores the charges against him and extends his dates by default then surrounds himself with nannies LOLOL...

Red sympathizers call Suthep a criminal. Yingluck is supposedly the Prime Minister of this country. So she, whether she likes it or not, is held to a higher standard. Haha clap2.gif

• Like 2

Red sympathizers call Suthep a criminal. Yingluck is supposedly the Prime Minister of this country. So she, whether she likes it or not, is held to a higher standard. Haha clap2.gif

Don't mis-quote me ... I said Chief adversary not criminal ...your patent bias is well known here you do your red slam soi dog bark every day ... we live in a cartoon gotta take everything with a grain of salt and laugh when you can... I sympathize with the Thai people not PT Barnum and All the Acts under the big Top..

Edited by DirtFarmer
  • Like 1

Dirtfarmer.....K Suthep has only been on the road for 4 months........maybe his time will come someday.

YL has been under investigation now for well over 1 year.....

Don't come the Suthep is bad also garbage......we all hope for justice here in Thailand.....who cares where it starts..!!

Edited by ChrisY1

I happen to know Sansern Poljiak very well - I taught him for 18 months.

He is one of the most upright, incorruptible and nicest Thais I have ever met, with a sharp lawyer's mind.

He'll do this straight down the line, there'll no funny business from him.

Thanks for the insight.....

I have never thought that the NACC is corruptible....I believe they try to do a straight and honest job.....I hope I'm right...there's always hope that things go in the right direction.

• Like 2

I would be happy to see Yingluck gone - but who will take her place as caretaker prime minister?

I have a horrible suspicion it might be Surapong. Now that's a terrible thought - exchanging the best-looking (albeit corrupt and incompetent) pm in the world for what? A corrupt and incompetent alien.

God Help Thailand!

• Like 1

Might be a bit early to send her packing... the last word on March 3rd was...

BANGKOK, 3 Mar 2014, (NNT) - The anti-corruption agency has yet to find any evidence of corruption on the rice pledging scheme, according to Wicha Mahakhun, Spokesperson of the National Anti Corruption Commission (NACC).

He was referring to the 50 - 60 billion baht allegedly taken from the rice scheme that the opposition claimed was being transferred to bank accounts in Hong Kong.

The NACC did not find any irregularity regarding the claim and encouraged anyone with the information to step forward and hand the evidence to the agency, said Mr. Wicha, who heads the investigation on Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra's involvement in the rice pledging program corruption.

Initially, the NACC has inquired those who claimed to have information on the illegal transactions; however, upon the examination of the given leads, the agency has yet to find anything concrete about the claim, said the NACC Spokesman.

Nonetheless, Mr. Wicha said the investigation would continue and the Prime Minister has yet to testify.

http://thainews.prd.go.th/centerweb/newsen/NewsDetail?NT01_NewsID=WNPOL5703030010010

granted that was 24 days ago...but have yet to see even a snippet of any real new leads...anybody else...?

I'm a little confused. If the NACC doesn't have any evidence of wrongdoings, what are they accusing YL to have done? Why is there a case that her lawyers are studying? Could it be Wicha was just talking about the 60B claim?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I would be happy to see Yingluck gone - but who will take her place as caretaker prime minister?

I have a horrible suspicion it might be Surapong. Now that's a terrible thought - exchanging the best-looking (albeit corrupt and incompetent) pm in the world for what? A corrupt and incompetent alien.

God Help Thailand!

It might be her sister instead.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Don't mis-quote me ... I said Chief adversary not criminal ...your patent bias is well known here you do your red slam soi dog bark every day ... we live in a cartoon gotta take everything with a grain of salt and laugh when you can... I sympathize with the Thai people not PT Barnum and All the Acts under the big Top..

How pray tell did I 'misquote' you? Learn to read. I didn't say you called Suthep a criminal, I said red sympathizers do.

Yes, I am biased and definitely not on the side of the government or the red shirts. I am also taking laughing at this farce of a government.

• Like 1

God Help Thailand!

It might be her sister instead.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Oh dear! You're right, and its almost equally depressing.

• Like 2

Red sympathizers call Suthep a criminal. Yingluck is supposedly the Prime Minister of this country. So she, whether she likes it or not, is held to a higher standard. Haha clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif

How pray tell did I 'misquote' you? Learn to read. I didn't say you called Suthep a criminal, I said red sympathizers do

___________________________________________________________________________________________

You quoted my post directly and replied to it..duh.if it was not your intention...why not make a separate post...?