2010 unrest: Mother of slain nurse to sue DSI chief Tharit

webfact

This women is filing law suits against everyone except the soldiers and their commander who did the shooting. At least go after the commander of the unit that was on the skytrain bridge that day.

She's one woman what do you expect? She did mention the soldiers and their commanders and the way it reads she'll be starting on them next.

Those soldiers, along with their commanders and other related officials, should also stand trial for the temple deaths, Ms. Payao insisted.

"I have not seen any legal prosecution against these people who were involved in the deaths of my daughter and other people inside Wat Pathum at all," Ms. Payao said, adding that she will appoint her own lawyer and file separate murder charges against the officials next week, starting with Mr. Tharit.

""I don't want him to use my daughter's case as a political tool," Ms. Payao told reporters."

If I remember correctly Ms. Payao made an issue of needing to sign some document before getting a government compensation. She only sign when she got the insurance that the document only meant she couldn't sue the Yingluck government.

Somehow it would seem that already meant she was being used as a political tool herself.

She is not suing the government, she is suing Tharit who was part of the CRES team!!!

""I don't want him to use my daughter's case as a political tool," Ms. Payao told reporters."

If I remember correctly Ms. Payao made an issue of needing to sign some document before getting a government compensation. She only sign when she got the insurance that the document only meant she couldn't sue the Yingluck government.

Somehow it would seem that already meant she was being used as a political tool herself.

She is not suing the government, she is suing Tharit who was part of the CRES team!!!

Read again, please. I wasn't saying anything about suing Tarit. I just remarked that the circus around signing a document not to sue the Yingluck government in order to get the compensation money already made the lady a bit of a political tool.

Read again, please. I wasn't saying anything about suing Tarit. I just remarked that the circus around signing a document not to sue the Yingluck government in order to get the compensation money already made the lady a bit of a political tool.

OK, I see the point you are making now - the whole of this government are political tools (of the other type) BTW.

This women is filing law suits against everyone except the soldiers and their commander who did the shooting. At least go after the commander of the unit that was on the skytrain bridge that day.

Did you even read the article?

"Those soldiers, along with their commanders and other related officials, should also stand trial for the temple deaths, Ms. Payao insisted.

"I have not seen any legal prosecution against these people who were involved in the deaths of my daughter and other people inside Wat Pathum at all," Ms. Payao said, adding that she will appoint her own lawyer and file separate murder charges against the officials next week, starting with Mr. Tharit."

Did you even read the article?

"Those soldiers, along with their commanders and other related officials, should also stand trial for the temple deaths, Ms. Payao insisted.

"I have not seen any legal prosecution against these people who were involved in the deaths of my daughter and other people inside Wat Pathum at all," Ms. Payao said, adding that she will appoint her own lawyer and file separate murder charges against the officials next week, starting with Mr. Tharit."

All these lawsuits are only about money and after that it's all BS. How many times have you seen families accepting Baht 20K for the death of a loved one at the hands of an affluent person? My old boss ran over and killed a fruit vendor, she was thirty years old and had some life left. He paid her husband 20K Baht and everyone was happy. Hell many Thais sell their children into prostitution for 10K Baht.