3 Ladyboy’s arrested after IPhone snatch from Russian on Pattaya Beach

webfact

3 Ladyboy’s arrested after IPhone snatch from Russian on Pattaya Beach

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Friday, Pattaya Police arrested three Ladyboy’s on Pattaya Beach, accused of stealing an IPhone from a Russian tourist.

The incident occurred in front of Soi 13/2 and involved 3 suspects aged 16 to 30 and Mr. Andri Popov aged 26, who was walking back to his Hotel when he was surrounded by the 3 Ladyboy’s who suggested they accompany Mr. Popov back to his Hotel for some late night “Group Activities”.

Mr. Popov refused the request but during the encounter was distracted for long enough to allow one of the suspects to snatch the IPhone from the victim.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/123154/3-ladyboys-arrested-after-iphone-snatch-from-russian-on-pattaya-beach/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-03-28

you are nagging about the finger pointing, why not put your anger on those damn ladyboys that are stealing and robbing all the time? possible it is always the same pair , got released to do their same thing every night ?

you are nagging about the finger pointing, why not put your anger on those <deleted> ladyboys that are stealing and robbing all the time? possible it is always the same pair , got released to do their same thing every night ?

But that's not politically correct and all the ladyboy supporters will jump all over us and say they are the real victims. If this Russian hadn't of come to Thailand then the ladyboys would never have committed the crimesmile.png

• Like 1

you are nagging about the finger pointing, why not put your anger on those <deleted> ladyboys that are stealing and robbing all the time? possible it is always the same pair , got released to do their same thing every night ?

But that's not politically correct and all the ladyboy supporters will jump all over us and say they are the real victims. If this Russian hadn't of come to Thailand then the ladyboys would never have committed the crimesmile.png

It could have been worse ,he could have been a Brit.smile.png

I hope I never have to be a pointer but if I do I will try to be the best pointer ever. I will use the double

had point, one arm straight one slightly below. whistling.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 2

I hope I never have to be a pointer but if I do I will try to be the best pointer ever. I will use the double

had point, one arm straight one slightly below. whistling.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

He's got the perfect build for pointing.

Mr. Popov -- You Rock!post-37101-0-93432000-1395982129_thumb.g

I suggest that a large sculpture be made of his pointing profile and permanently erected on Pattaya "Beach"

Question -- would they have just spit the phone back at him if it had been an I-Mobile?

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Does anyone know (maybe a foreign tourists police volunteer) if the one in the middle (in the outside Pizza Hut shot) needs anyone to post her bail? This beauty needs to be set free!

They are boys, not girls

Looks like a femboy himself...I think the ladyboys just wanted to compare phones. The long haired blonde is a real babe...will keep an eye out for her the next few nites.

she is not a babe she is a bloke

• Like 1