Man Murdered After Sexually Assaulting His Friend’s Cow

Lite Beer

It was really an discussion with the cows keeper over sinsot that caused the killing. He was creaming off the profits.

Are the KURDS into this sort of thing ??? YOGOURT to hand it to them if they are.

I really feel sorry for Lisa now. Only one cowpower seems to be way too much weight for her smooth shoulders.

• Like 1

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was really an discussion with the cows keeper over sinsot that caused the killing. He was creaming off the profits.

Are the KURDS into this sort of thing ??? YOGOURT to hand it to them if they are.

I really feel sorry for Lisa now. Only one cowpower seems to be way too much weight for her smooth shoulders.

That now would be Mona Lisa.giggle.gif

That now would be Mona Lisa.giggle.gif

How dare you to make jokes about Mono Lisa now. Don't you have feelings deep inside your heart? Okay, I already know where your feelings are coming from.

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1

You can bang the buffalo but if I catch you touching the cow ....cheesy.gif

But why did Somchai kill the guy, if he wasn't INTO her too?-bah.gif

Even Pattaya or a channel 7 drama doesn't have love triangles like this one. Hold on a minute, I got an idea...biggrin.png

• Like 1

PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) – must be contacted about this atrocity. After all – Rape is Rape! In the Philippines, Rape carries a Death Sentence. What if this poor Cow was raped in the Philippines? I dare say, the consequences would be to severe to contemplate!

Or in India...I was there and accidentally hit a cow when driving on my bullet.

When the comedians came to kick me I could lift that thing up and drive away. ( Not the cow!) A true story, they'd have lynched me.

What's the penalty for killing a sacred cow in India?

According to one of our bus guides for the Palace on Wheels, the penalty for hitting and killing a cow was 6 months in jail. In comparison, the penalty for hitting and killing a peacock (national bird) was 1 month in jail, and killing a person was only Rs5,000 (because it is too expensive to go through the courts, so you could just pay the victim's family). We are not sure how accurate any of that is, but cows sure had the run of India.

​5 K Rupiah for killing a guy sounds cheap.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=140052

Edited by sirchai

This is not an isolated thing. I heard some years ago about a young fellow in West Australia who was caught by a farmer trying to have his way with a cow. He was charged with trespass and buggery but during the court hearing some time later when he was asked to explain his side of the story, he protested his innocence. He said he never had a chance with the cow because as he was lining it up, the damn thing unloaded its bowel all over him. As he said that one of the court officials stared to laugh his head off yelling and laughing out at the top of his voice...cheesy.gif hahahha they allus do that!

It's true I tell yougiggle.gif

Cows graze along in their space chewing their cud and existing in their single plane of consciousness. Thais similarly exist in their single plane of consciousness and it isn't surprising to read about this breakthrough mating. Too bad the other Thai had to have his head caved in as a result. I suppose this is the newsworthy point. It does emphasize the point that there is an emotional jealousy aspect to the relationship between a Thai immersed in the single plane of consciousness known as Thainess and a cow grazing around her range unaware and uninterested in any existence of the world outside of herself.

I don't hold with this modern parlance, "blunt force trauma." What is wrong with the good old description when Inspector Knacker would inspect a scene and announce that "foul play was suspected."

Foul foreplay, maybe.

Should I cry or laugh about this one?

Feel sorry for the dead man, but can't stop laughing for the reasons of the murder.

Rape a cow? And the cow cried aloud?

Have you seen a veterinarian examining a cow?

I'm lost.

"Have you seen a veterinarian examining a cow?"

Many times, and they don't sexually assault or rape them as you seem to be suggesting.

Edited by MMarlow

Gives new meaning to the song, "you can do anything, but lay off of my blue suede shoes."

Can imagine the Thai cow turning round and saying, have you ATM ????giggle.gif

Cows usually don't say something. They Moooooooooooooooooooooooo

Gives new meaning to the song, "you can do anything, but lay off of my blue suede shoes."

Can imagine the Thai cow turning round and saying, have you ATM ????giggle.gif

Cows usually don't say something. They Moooooooooooooooooooooooo

O.K. Mooooooooooooooooooneythumbsup.gif

• Like 1