Lifestyle: Raping Cows and Being Murdered

AyG

The latest News Editor email includes the line:

Lifestyle: Man Murdered After Raping His Friend’s Cow

The use of the word "Lifestyle" I find highly offensive in this context.

I don't think rape is a normal part of lifestyle - particularly raping our bovine sisters.

Nor do I think, quoting from the linked article, "His head was caved in due to blunt force trauma from a weapon" is "Lifestyle" - it's "Murder".

This to me represents a serious lapse of judgement on the part of the editors. I trust that the editor responsible will show a little more taste and discretion before using the tag "Lifestyle" in future.

Perhaps the cow used her horn on his head. Just a thought..........whistling.gif

There's already another thread running for crude comments about the original article. Your facile comment is off topic here and would be better off there.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/715004-man-murdered-after-sexually-assaulting-his-friends-cow

I would suggest it WAS the guys lifestyle, unless proven otherwise. But I think the lady in question has more things to worry about than coming forward in this case.

George! Even if you take out the bestiality part of the post, the man got his head caved in, what's humourous?

At least the buffalo wasn't 'roasted'.

I'll get my coat too, meet you at the door.............

What if the cow did it in self defense, would you then clap2.gif ...............whistling.gif

Yeh, got my hat on too...............laugh.png