motorhomes

1st rule for driving a MH is NEVER drive in where you can't drive through....the Thai roads are not good for navigating in a MH & maps no good + am pretty sure there's no Good Sam GPS apps.....no infrastucture for RV parks or dump stations & no in country support for accessories or dedicated RV parts suppliers such as Camping World in the US....Awnings/roof AC/dual fridges and simple things like latches that commonly break/conversion items not found here as well as the RV "toy" items that RVers love to have.....going to be awhile before their day....work permit needed for pull trailers & no stout tow vehicles...

Just because there is no "Camping World" here doe not mean that all that you have listed is not available.

Also is the dribble about needing a work permit to pull a trailer..... nearly as delusional as the "no stout tow vehicle".......

• Like 2

1st rule for driving a MH is NEVER drive in where you can't drive through....the Thai roads are not good for navigating in a MH & maps no good + am pretty sure there's no Good Sam GPS apps.....no infrastucture for RV parks or dump stations & no in country support for accessories or dedicated RV parts suppliers such as Camping World in the US....Awnings/roof AC/dual fridges and simple things like latches that commonly break/conversion items not found here as well as the RV "toy" items that RVers love to have.....going to be awhile before their day....work permit needed for pull trailers & no stout tow vehicles...

Just because there is no "Camping World" here doe not mean that all that you have listed is not available.

Also <deleted> is the dribble about needing a work permit to pull a trailer..... nearly as delusional as the "no stout tow vehicle".......

....have a neighbor with a retirement visa....he went out and bought a boat/trailer without checking 1st.....wanted to tow it and was told he needed a work permit to tow - if he gets the w/p he forfeits his retirement visa.....he's been trying to sell it for 2 years now but due to the regs no farang wants anything to do with it and it does not appeal to Thais....I've asked a couple of other farangs and they indicated it was so......I've not gone further than that to check as the point interested me but towing doesn't.....I have my own RV in the states to tour with while there.....somewhere on the road to BKK from CM there is a place with some small tow trailers/caravans but have not seen any on the road nor do they seem to have AC on the roofs....

Edited by seedy

Quite an ass/umption in both cases on your part, as it's not a dumb idea in the least and you've no idea how it's doing? He may be too busy making money to come back and deal with the idiocy on here, though I do know he's been back a month or so ago. Amazing the haters.

Not that much of a stretch since the OP has not posted on his wildly successful business venture

post-10942-0-07081100-1424659551_thumb.p

Yes it is, his lack of responding has nothing whatsoever to do with it, there was not a single receptive response in reference to his post, just a bunch of judgmental, unsolicited and personal comments over his request and business concept, which is not what he posted for. I'd not respond again either if I were him.

Yes it is, his lack of responding has nothing whatsoever to do with it, there was not a single receptive response in reference to his post, just a bunch of judgmental, unsolicited and personal comments over his request and business concept, which is not what he posted for. I'd not respond again either if I were him.

It is pretty telling that only you thought that the OP had a good idea, of course as a pundit and not as an investor

Is it really? No it isn't, a couple more baseless assumptions on your part, keep going though, you're failing miserably but it is entertaining. What is so telling about it? When you go fishing do you catch EVERY fish in the pond? Not likely so not everyone is visionary or capable to get involved in EVERY investment either, doesn't mean jack. I've always seen opportunities others are blind to because I see the big picture and potential not the one most like yourself limit themselves to. Anyway I'm trying to figure out what's it to you or others?

Also <deleted> is the dribble about needing a work permit to pull a trailer..... nearly as delusional as the "no stout tow vehicle".......

....have a neighbor with a retirement visa....he went out and bought a boat/trailer without checking 1st.....wanted to tow it and was told he needed a work permit to tow - if he gets the w/p he forfeits his retirement visa.....he's been trying to sell it for 2 years now but due to the regs no farang wants anything to do with it and it does not appeal to Thais....I've asked a couple of other farangs and they indicated it was so......I've not gone further than that to check as the point interested me but towing doesn't.....I have my own RV in the states to tour with while there.....somewhere on the road to BKK from CM there is a place with some small tow trailers/caravans but have not seen any on the road nor do they seem to have AC on the roofs....

Total nonsense.. Many of us own trailers without any such requirement..

• Like 2

Total nonsense.. Many of us own trailers without any such requirement..

I'll tell my neighbor....hope you are correct.....but, given some of the restrictions it would/wouldñ't surprise me.....