• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weeeeeeeeeeeel, Been around the block once or twice, fairly well read, and with

a bit o'life under the belt, yet have never encountered a single male who

ever admitted to honestly having an understanding of the opposite sex. Doesn't

matter if it be Thailand or Outer Bum Fark Egypt ... we don't have a clue, unless

they tell us. Anything else is pure supposition and therefore, worthless as to what

we may think biggrin.png

When has a woman ever told a man what she was really thinking?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

"Marriage is the foundational relationship for all of society, and therefore we can be sure that there are many more than the uncountable reasons for marriage. All other relationships in society stem from the father-mother relationship, and these other relationships thrive most if that father-mother relationship is simultaneously a close and a closed husband-wife relationship." Worldwide
  • Like 1

Family is being redefined all over as people realize lifelong monogamy just doesn't work for most.

Best context for raising children is a close-knit community, as in "it takes a village to raise a child".

Gay parents, trannie parents, merged families certainly multi-generational extended families, poly families, whatever makes the adults happy and secure is good for the kids.

Isolated nuclear households are unnatural and harmful to kids, they really should have a wide variety of personalities and interaction styles from an early age, plus of course ready access to play with their peers in a safe environment loosely supervised by the whole community.

Obviously kids raised by working single parents in an unsafe community is the worst of all possible worlds, but that's the trend back home, and we'll be paying the price both in money and social decline for generations to come.

• Like 1

Thai women do this Thai women do that Dont trust them.... Arent you tired of it . When I was in my country the women there done the same thing , yeah sure you can own a home but when I divorced I only got 20% of it . So what is the difference . You take a girl out and spend alot of money on her hoping at the end of the night you might get something .In Thailand you know what you are going to get and you can bargain on the price and you know what it is going to cost. ..(i think) I am lucky as I have a good Thai lady who genuinely loves me. Really there are bad and good in every lady in the world .

Thai women do this Thai women do that Dont trust them.... Arent you tired of it . When I was in my country the women there done the same thing , yeah sure you can own a home but when I divorced I only got 20% of it . So what is the difference . You take a girl out and spend alot of money on her hoping at the end of the night you might get something .In Thailand you know what you are going to get and you can bargain on the price and you know what it is going to cost. ..(i think) I am lucky as I have a good Thai lady who genuinely loves me. Really there are bad and good in every lady in the world .

Seems the same problem was happening in the USA in the 1960's.

matter if it be Thailand or Outer Bum Fark Egypt ... we don't have a clue, unless

they tell us. Anything else is pure supposition and therefore, worthless as to what

we may think biggrin.png

When the lady I live with, who I have known for the past 18 years, tells me what she is thinking ... I listen, because anything less would make me incredibly stupid.

• Like 2

we may think biggrin.png

When the lady I live with, who I have known for the past 18 years, tells me what she is thinking ... I listen, because anything less would make me incredibly stupid.

I agree.

They have a way of letting you know what is really going on,

it is hard sometimes to give them the full attention, but it is vital, as the opportunity for her to approach on the same topic, may be harmed if she thinks she was rebuffed.

Anyone who had had a daughter, can deal eith thai females

• Like 1

we may think biggrin.png

I agree.

They have a way of letting you know what is really going on,

it is hard sometimes to give them the full attention, but it is vital, as the opportunity for her to approach on the same topic, may be harmed if she thinks she was rebuffed.

Anyone who had had a daughter, can deal eith thai females

All joking aside, I find women will tell you what theyre thinking, but maybe not as directly as a man will. When I was a younger man, this bothered me to no end. In the last few years its become one of the ways I amuse myself, trying to figure what a woman really means when she tells me something.

You may only have that problem, as I did, with manipulators, those who manuever to get an answer, when the direct approach is not within their capability, or they are afraid of being rejected, so they parse the issue, and ask in stages confounding all

I found this with wife #2,

she was always rebuffed by her asinine English father, who raised in Egypt, had no time for his daughter.

she was unable to approach without fear, and this caused her so much harm in her relationships, that they all failed

the thai girl I was with was exact opposite,

she spoke straight,

it was adjusting to truth that was the issue for me

that, and the so many well intentioned others, who told me not to trust them

Is this another chance to blame Thai women for the things that went wrong in your life?

yes....even the things before I met one.

It sucks to be Thai women.

From comedy 'Third Rock from the Sun':

Dick: Sally, I want you to observe her, find out what women on this planet do.
Sally: Why can't Harry do it?
Dick: Because you're the woman.
Sally: That brings up a very good question: why am I the woman?
Dick: Because you lost.

My limited engagement with Thailand brought me to the quiet of many females and I found them all to be sweet, honest and some, very charming,

I found them to be very easy going, Jai yin yin, and also to be very upfront about the things they liked, wanted, didn't wan't and didn't like.

What I wasn't prepared for, but quickly learned, is they experience far worse discrimination as females in Thailand, than they do in the west, and even the Thai men I met, in many walks of life, musicians, bartenders, hotel employees, managers, waiters, etc., all had poor things to say about Thai girls,

now, why would that be?

My limited engagement with Thailand brought me to the quiet of many females and I found them all to be sweet, honest and some, very charming,

I found them to be very easy going, Jai yin yin, and also to be very upfront about the things they liked, wanted, didn't wan't and didn't like.

What I wasn't prepared for, but quickly learned, is they experience far worse discrimination as females in Thailand, than they do in the west, and even the Thai men I met, in many walks of life, musicians, bartenders, hotel employees, managers, waiters, etc., all had poor things to say about Thai girls,

now, why would that be?

Maybe because ur 1st paragraph is not entirely true.....maybe. I however dont have the opinion that thai females are being seen by thai men as u describe.

now, why would that be?

Maybe because ur 1st paragraph is not entirely true.....maybe. I however dont have the opinion that thai females are being seen by thai men as u describe.

It is what I encountered.

Their words, directed to me about the women of their birthplace.

I met many girls I liked, I found them to be refreshingly, feminine, after being only in the US and visiting only Europe and Israel (which by far has the most gorgeous females the world over)

the girl I was with was a battle hardened sweet girl from the north, with no opportunity but to use her body, and it is a goood one.

I feel sorry for her, but not enough to enter the statistics of poor saps from out of the country, sending money for a girl not to work.

she wants a change of life, it starts with her,

i am willing, but I have owned horses and have a daughter,

I won't do more than she wil do for herself,

made that mistale with wife #2, I always thought she needed help,'

all she needed was the right psyche med to get over her abusive french mother, and womanizing stickhead of an english father.

at least the Thai girls, pick themselves up, dust themselves off and try to fend for themselves

IMO, the leeches start at home, right here in the US, they are far worse that than Thai girls

Edited by Scarpolo

now, why would that be?

I met many girls I liked, I found them to be refreshingly, feminine, after being only in the US and visiting only Europe and Israel (which by far has the most gorgeous females the world over)

the girl I was with was a battle hardened sweet girl from the north, with no opportunity but to use her body, and it is a goood one.

I feel sorry for her, but not enough to enter the statistics of poor saps from out of the country, sending money for a girl not to work.

all she needed was the right psyche med to get over her abusive french mother, and womanizing stickhead of an english father.

at least the Thai girls, pick themselves up, dust themselves off and try to fend for themselves

IMO, the leeches start at home, right here in the US, they are far worse that than Thai girls

Education and emancipation, the reason...ur last sentence.

now, why would that be?

Education and emancipation, the reason...ur last sentence.

But education only makes them "think" they are more valuable,

the issue is, do they ADD value?

I havent been back long enough to know what the landscape of the southern US is for me as of yet

I do want to see the Thai girl again, but as she lives in Thailand, that may not be that soon.

she knows a good thing, now that it is gone, and wants another shot.

I can't say for sure what I want, other than for my scooter to start again

Who cares what you want ....these forums ain't for switching OP to your life story. Have heard about the 2nd wife and travels and the Thai winner you left here while on sabbatical to the States.......in SEVERAL different topics. Who cares

Who cares what you want ....these forums ain't for switching OP to your life story. Have heard about the 2nd wife and travels and the Thai winner you left here while on sabbatical to the States.......in SEVERAL different topics. Who cares

'That may not soon be' instead of 'that may not be that soon' would've been more poetic.

'That may not soon be' instead of 'that may not be that soon' would've been more poetic.

who cares if you care, I got my scooter started today and it was 70 degrees with a strong cool breeze later in the afternoon

perfect for a bike ride, in the warm southern sun

poetry

Edited by Scarpolo
  • Like 1