So many experts on Thailand and Thai women

i claudius

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who cares what you want ....these forums ain't for switching OP to your life story. Have heard about the 2nd wife and travels and the Thai winner you left here while on sabbatical to the States.......in SEVERAL different topics. Who cares

The OTHER blowhards with too much time on their hands ? ;)

Poetry ,,, in the warm southern sun ... by yourself.

Musicians are never alone,

Unless they are as bad as the guy in that video you keep plugging.

He could empty a room in 10 seconds.

He had a group of 20 year olds around him when I met him, causing a minor jealousy flare

yes....even the things before I met one.

It sucks to be Thai women.

Why ?

You have it made....

555...I thought I had it made from head to toes but no...

Anyway, before blaming Thai women for failed relationships, you guys should look at yourself also.

I look at myself in the mirror every morning and think hansum man much.

You never told me how many PM's you get.

I like toes.

yes....even the things before I met one.

It sucks to be Thai women.

Why ?

You have it made....

Anyway, before blaming Thai women for failed relationships, you guys should look at yourself also.

I look at myself in the mirror every morning and think hansum man much.

You never told me how many PM's you get.

I like toes.

So do you get a lot Thai girls falling for you since you such a hansum man?

Impossible! For as we all know, back in their home towns the women were the problem. Just as here in Thailand, Thai women that are the problem. So..one must conclude and accept that the world over, we women are a problem. Not the men who are deducing this..but us. Of course.

• Like 1

Impossible! For as we all know, back in their home towns the women were the problem. Just as here in Thailand, Thai women that are the problem. So..one must conclude and accept that the world over, we women are a problem. Not the men who are deducing this..but us. Of course.

I don't have much to do with women, and have no problems.

Years ago, I did associate with women, and had many problems.

Using logic, I deduce, women were the problem (for me).

Can't really comment on Thai women, never had a connection with one, but assumed similar to English women.

For those who have relationships, eventually they will fail, this appears normal, not good, not bad, but normal. No blame need be assigned.

Edited by BritManToo

A relationship ending is not "a failure" unless you subscribe to the "til death do us part" myth.

Most are only meant to last a certain time, run their course and the people move on.

I don't have much to do with women, and have no problems.

Years ago, I did associate with women, and had many problems.

Using logic, I deduce, women were the problem (for me).

Can't really comment on Thai women, never had a connection with one, but assumed similar to English women.

For those who have relationships, eventually they will fail, this appears normal, not good, not bad, but normal. No blame need be assigned.

Its all in how it is handled, and the level of honesty and trust,

parting friends, is the preferred way, although, even when they didnt part friends, they always manage to work their way back in, somehow:

TV is now offering arab women, this is the picture under one of the last posts:

post-192707-0-18251100-1396663496_thumb.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A relationship ending is not "a failure" unless you subscribe to the "til death do us part" myth.

Most are only meant to last a certain time, run their course and the people move on.

Interesting.

The moving on can be difficult though with a zillion different scenarios.

Maybe a zillion is a bit of an exaggeration.

I like the idea of forever.

No such thing as forever. Even those partners I've had strong ties to in past lives and will surely mix it up with in the next, one day we'll have worked out our karmic debts and no longer be entangled, for the better.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Interesting.

The moving on can be difficult though with a zillion different scenarios.

Maybe a zillion is a bit of an exaggeration.

I like the idea of forever.

just wondering, your age, as, the concept of forever, at 54, for me, is over

No such thing as forever. Even those partners I've had strong ties to in past lives and will surely mix it up with in the next, one day we'll have worked out our karmic debts and no longer be entangled, for the better.

Its impossible for there to be a forever in today's world.

It isnt time for that anymore.

and, certainly, no time for more children,

the world population is being displaced in numbers never before seen,

it is time to be very careful

and safe