Dentist - Darkside - Talk to me

Pattaya Pat

My subjects,

Does anyone here have a particular dentist that they can recommend here on the DS, or are they all pretty much a much of a muchness?

Don't need anything special done, just a clean and a couple of fillings...

I wouldn't normally ask, but the last one I went to didn't do a very good job..

I thank you.

why does it have to be on the dark side your high nest?

I got cleaning done at Central Festival, place near the banks - 4th floor is it. Quite ok.

That's a fair comment, anywhere in Pattaya really. I said DS as there are shed loads of them over here so assuming some of them must be decent.

Just be careful about who and what treatment is offered. I have had many excellent dentist treatments over the years here, but last week I was in a bind. Everyone seemed to be busy, but one place in Klang gave me a fright. They were advising the usual Root Canal or removal immediately thing, so I opted for root canal. Ah, need to wait till Monday, root canal guy is not here, says the young lady dentist. As I was in pain, I decided to to to Pattaya International Hospital.

There was no tooth needing root canal, no need for extraction, only a couple of fillings. To make things worse, the tooth she had identified as needing root canal had nothing at all wrong with it.

Guess they need to make their coin somehow, but this was pretty bad

Just be careful about who and what treatment is offered. I have had many excellent dentist treatments over the years here, but last week I was in a bind. Everyone seemed to be busy, but one place in Klang gave me a fright. They were advising the usual Root Canal or removal immediately thing, so I opted for root canal. Ah, need to wait till Monday, root canal guy is not here, says the young lady dentist. As I was in pain, I decided to to to Pattaya International Hospital.

There was no tooth needing root canal, no need for extraction, only a couple of fillings. To make things worse, the tooth she had identified as needing root canal had nothing at all wrong with it.

Yea yea, I think we all know about this mate. I was asking for a reco for a dentist not looking for a lesson in how to be street wise about bent dentists, but thanks anyway. And let's be honest, if a dentist tells you that you need a filling we're not really qualified to turn round and say 'erh, no I don't' so of course a certain amount of trust is there....

Nurn plab wan Just before the railroad tracks left side small soi where chesters bar is at the end

Charabrook 1 from Sukhumvit traffic lights about 50 meters left hand side

Thanks. Any particular reason why you recommend the one near chesters?

Yea yea, I think we all know about this mate. I was asking for a reco for a dentist not looking for a lesson in how to be street wise about bent dentists, but thanks anyway. And let's be honest, if a dentist tells you that you need a filling we're not really qualified to turn round and say 'erh, no I don't' so of course a certain amount of trust is there....

Reckon your teeth must be giving you gip with that reply. Glad to hear it.

Point I was making was that while rip offs are pretty common in Thailand, one shouldn't have a dentist giving a completely wrong diagnosis.

give green dental service a look,,,,on siam country club road,,,about 200 yrds on the left side from sukamvit,,,had a lot of work done there,,good prices,,and no pain,,,very good lady dentist

Point I was making was that while rip offs are pretty common in Thailand, one shouldn't have a dentist giving a completely wrong diagnosis.

Erh, yes I think we all know that.

Next you will be telling me that tomorrow is Friday.

Erh, yes I think we all know that.

Next you will be telling me that tomorrow is Friday.

Nope. I reckon you might have Sussex that one out already.