Help finding girls

RosscoPeecho

OP should know that the reply of many posters would actually be the reply to the question "how easy is it to get laid in Thailand".

Which is not what the OP asked.

OP should give more details about his uncle.

Also, OP should tell us if his uncle also wants an attractive, pretty Thai woman. If yes, that will narrow it down a bit.

As some others have posted, to find a "good Thai woman", OP's uncle should avoid bars and such.

Not that there are no good women there, there are, but chances are slim of uncle happening to end up with one of the few that are good.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai friendly and many of the dating sites do have quality people on them,

you just cant rush anything there, and the one's that push to meet, are usually working

Of course you can find "quality" women on dating sites. Everyone knows this.

The posters disagreeing with you are idiots.

I agree, and, the last girl I met on a dating site, after dinner in chaing mai, asked me if I liked a girl in a chair or two down, and I said yes, why, and she said, I like her too, want to try and pick her up together?

that, was interesting, and, we stayed friends

I met a few others in chaing mai, even a western girl,

it can be done, but, there is never any chemistry that way

Sounds real quality....

• Like 1

Thai friendly and many of the dating sites do have quality people on them,

you just cant rush anything there, and the one's that push to meet, are usually working

Of course you can find "quality" women on dating sites. Everyone knows this.

The posters disagreeing with you are idiots.

I agree, and, the last girl I met on a dating site, after dinner in chaing mai, asked me if I liked a girl in a chair or two down, and I said yes, why, and she said, I like her too, want to try and pick her up together?

that, was interesting, and, we stayed friends

I met a few others in chaing mai, even a western girl,

it can be done, but, there is never any chemistry that way

Mmmmmm.

I think you may be confusing quality with kink, but each to their own.

What do you mean "there is never any chemistry that way"?

Chemistry....the part when both parties are attracted to each other, and both know it, and thus want to carry it further

OP should know that the reply of many posters would actually be the reply to the question "how easy is it to get laid in Thailand".

Also, OP should tell us if his uncle also wants an attractive, pretty Thai woman. If yes, that will narrow it down a bit.

As some others have posted, to find a "good Thai woman", OP's uncle should avoid bars and such.

Not that there are no good women there, there are, but chances are slim of uncle happening to end up with one of the few that are good.

good thai women like to go out and drink too, and meeting in bars is normal

By bars I meant the obvious pick up bars (in farang-oriented areas, e.g. Nana) and Go Go bars.

Should have added that, sorry.

Of course there a good women going out in lower Sukhumvit, however, if one wants to increase his chances in finding a good woman,

and decrease his chances in wasting time on 'bad' women, then that area is best avoided.

A resort is not the best place for your uncle to find what your uncle is looking for.

In such a short time, it is going to be very difficult for him, but I would say his

best chances would be in Bangkok.

Someone said schools and hospitals would be good places. With your uncle being

a doctor I would say he would have quite an easy opening line with doctors and nurses.

Someone else also mentioned Landmark as a hotel, near Bumrungrad hospital. In the same area

I would suggest JW Marriot, a bit more expensive, but well within the budget the OP says

the uncle has.

Then, sign for a check-up at Bumrungrad (good value for money). Can chat with doctors and

nurses and see if there is something there.

Difficult, but an option

• Like 1

By bars I meant the obvious pick up bars (in farang-oriented areas, e.g. Nana) and Go Go bars.

Should have added that, sorry.

Of course there a good women going out in lower Sukhumvit, however, if one wants to increase his chances in finding a good woman,

and decrease his chances in wasting time on 'bad' women, then that area is best avoided.

bars and restaurants that have bars, are generally a great place to meet women,

if he is looking for a LTR, he is going to have to integrate

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You won't have any problem finding girls in Thailand. Or in any land, for that matter.

You're going to have to be more specific. More specific stats on Uncle, and maybe even a picture might help.

I know lots of women looking for men. I could print out some general info and give it to some friends I know are looking. I am in the province of Nakhon Pathom. So, if Uncle has anything against women from around here, don't bother yourself.

Don't get too vital with the information, of course, but enough to get the general idea.

The resort I would recommend in this area is well within his price range, rural, incredibly beautiful, and meetings and dates can easily be arranged there.

I'm sure he wants only one woman (poor thing), but how many women does he want to meet? One per day? Two per day? How long will he stay?

Looking at your emotional problems with your Mrs and her family I just wonder how you could even recommend someone from your area.

You become now an expert on finding partners for foreigners to that they can join you in your misery.

If I had to recommend any Thai woman to some uncle from the States I could not do it because it will haunt me back one day.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You won't have any problem finding girls in Thailand. Or in any land, for that matter.

You're going to have to be more specific. More specific stats on Uncle, and maybe even a picture might help.

I know lots of women looking for men. I could print out some general info and give it to some friends I know are looking. I am in the province of Nakhon Pathom. So, if Uncle has anything against women from around here, don't bother yourself.

Don't get too vital with the information, of course, but enough to get the general idea.

The resort I would recommend in this area is well within his price range, rural, incredibly beautiful, and meetings and dates can easily be arranged there.

I'm sure he wants only one woman (poor thing), but how many women does he want to meet? One per day? Two per day? How long will he stay?

Looking at your emotional problems with your Mrs and her family I just wonder how you could even recommend someone from your area.

You become now an expert on finding partners for foreigners to that they can join you in your misery.

If I had to recommend any Thai woman to some uncle from the States I could not do it because it will haunt me back one day.

I thought of that too,'

and to think that anyone would need help finding a girl in thailand,

thats like finding sand at the beach

You're quite right and I apologise....

cool.

I was very nice to that girl, and, horny, is not a word I would associate with her, although clearly, if you asked her, she would certainly pin that label on me,

and why not, 32, slim, and a smile a mile wide?

I think that business, just busts horny right out of them.

no worries though,

I made it home with my emotions intact, and have TV to thank for not missing thailand ;-)

I was once a member of the "he man woman haters club"

we always stick together, when there aren't any women around

Was she good at Housework??

You're quite right and I apologise....

cool.

I was very nice to that girl, and, horny, is not a word I would associate with her, although clearly, if you asked her, she would certainly pin that label on me,

and why not, 32, slim, and a smile a mile wide?

I think that business, just busts horny right out of them.

no worries though,

I made it home with my emotions intact, and have TV to thank for not missing thailand ;-)

I was once a member of the "he man woman haters club"

we always stick together, when there aren't any women around

Was she good at Housework??

yes, Graduate of Housework OCD

In a good girl shop.

Amazing what I read here. Do you really think Thailand has a charm school that turns out good girls who can be easily spotted, maybe by wearing a sign around their neck, or a big neon sign on the building where all good girls report to wait for a Farang who is looking for a good girlfriend?

I know where you can find many good, quite friendly, and beautiful girls who will love you too much until your money is gone. Go home until you get some common sense, if ever....

Wait and I will give you the cell number to my sister in law. She is a good girl and will be back on soi 4 after Song kran

The way a friend of mine found someone who she met and eventually married in Thailand probably isn't available to the majority of people on this website. But she moved to Thailand and runs a small company of her own and now employs him as her local Thai assistant manager.

She has a friend that runs a clothing import / export company in Thailand that employs over 100 people. She asked him and he arranged a meeting with someone he thought suitable. It worked out well.

So I if the OP knows someone in Thailand will connections to many local people, that is the best way. But not many people have those sorts of connections.

Another way is since he is a dermatologist isn't there some professional associations he can connect to that are located in Thailand?

No doubt you can meet many women just wondering around, visiting hospitals you might meet a nurse, but the odds aren't very good to meet someone you want to marry if you just wonder around trying to meet anyone you bump into and only have two weeks.

If all he does is want to get laid, then that is the simplest thing in the world to do in Bangkok. Finding someone you want to spend the rest of your life with in two weeks isn't going to be easy in two weeks.

If he doesn't have the common sense to weed out poor choices, I am afraid he either needs a woman to weed them out for him, or he will get screwed no matter how he proceeds.

So meeting them in virtual space ahead of time via a dating site means you have a head start before you arrive.

• Like 1

You need to learn to read. You also need to get a life. I didn't recommend anyone. Nor would I.

They're all crazy. Every single one of them. Yours is no different. But we don't let that stop us, now, do we?

My wife is too much fun. Always has been, always will be. It's her sister I can live without. And I will make that happen in due time.

But we don't let their craziness stop us, now, do we?

I know lots of women. Lots. Single. No children. Looking for westerners. I can make the connections. The rest is up to them.

The girls always finish in the money. What's not to love?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

and hey what is wrong with bar girls,? i love em all , RULE NUMBER 1 just dont marry one ok. !!

Why not? I've known many blokes marry BGs over the years with decent levels of success. Mainly for the reason, the relationship has it's foundation in honesty. "You pay me, I'll take care of your needs" and so on. Yes it's all about the money but neither one seems to care and I'd say in 80% of cases which last over 5 years, genuine affection and emotional bonds do develop.

This wouldn't happen marrying some dodgy lass from a dating site pretending to have a PhD in Chemical engineering, only for her reality to turn out to have 5 kids from 5 different fathers (all of who need supporting) and has had more semen through her than the US Navy.

• Like 2

I found my wife on Thailovelinks.com and was very particular with what I wanted after some bad experiences in China. My wife has not disappointed except in the area of children but to be fair we are past the age when most people have children. I told my Thai wife that she would never go to Canada unless we had one or two children in Thailand first. This for a very good and positive reason. Figure it out.

My wife showed me her whole life via the computer on Thailovelinks. She had an air card and I went to her child's school. I went to her work and spent several hours there. i met her family and her friends. I looked for a woman who was away from Phuket or Pattaya. I looked for a woman who was working in this case for the government. She showed me her passport, her savings account, her drivers license. i saw her home. She laid everything on the table and I reciprocated.

We knew each other very well before I came to Thailand and there was no awkwardness when I arrived in Bangkok. She is a good woman and we have a happy home in Mukdahan. It may be more difficult for a Thai woman going abroad leaving her family and friends but if she were allowed to take a friend or cousin that may help smooth the initial cultural shock. most Thais do not want to emigrate but I know there are exceptions because there are 40,000 Thais living in Canada.

Hope this helps. Be honest and expect honesty in return.

• Like 2

I found my wife on Thailovelinks.com and was very particular with what I wanted after some bad experiences in China. My wife has not disappointed except in the area of children but to be fair we are past the age when most people have children. I told my Thai wife that she would never go to Canada unless we had one or two children in Thailand first. This for a very good and positive reason. Figure it out.

My wife showed me her whole life via the computer on Thailovelinks. She had an air card and I went to her child's school. I went to her work and spent several hours there. i met her family and her friends. I looked for a woman who was away from Phuket or Pattaya. I looked for a woman who was working in this case for the government. She showed me her passport, her savings account, her drivers license. i saw her home. She laid everything on the table and I reciprocated.

We knew each other very well before I came to Thailand and there was no awkwardness when I arrived in Bangkok. She is a good woman and we have a happy home in Mukdahan. It may be more difficult for a Thai woman going abroad leaving her family and friends but if she were allowed to take a friend or cousin that may help smooth the initial cultural shock. most Thais do not want to emigrate but I know there are exceptions because there are 40,000 Thais living in Canada.

Hope this helps. Be honest and expect honesty in return.

Good post.

But I don't think you've described things too well.

An honest women will reveal herself bit by bit -- not because she's forced to do so, but because she wants to do so.

You should never FORCE women to "come clean".

But it sounds as though things worked out well. Good luck to you.

In my opinion, dating websites provide westerners with the best possible opportunity to meet partners who are equal in terms of education, experience and expectations.

http://www.thaifriendly.com/

Edited by casualposter

If he is an old man, 40+, expecting to find a good looking 26 year old, educated, without kids, chances are slim, but it is possible.

Meeting, in a few weeks, a decent girl + the above, who is not specializing in finding a foreigner, and not expecting a "good return of investment" financially, impossible.

HMMM...????

I recommend ataying at a nice hotel in one of the smaller towns; Ubon, Udon, Chiang Rai, etc., and getting to know some of the local ladies; clerks, shopkeepers, food service, etc. - not bar girls.

I know of a few in my area who are well educated and speak English, but are working in customer service or similar.

As you said, spend some time looking and do not expect any quick success.

Jeez this thing blew up a bit.

I'm meant OVER 26. 26 as a minimum age. He's 40+ and maybe closer to 50 but is active and is healthy.

After being at Bumrungrad all day I think suggesting looking into some hospitals and meeting people there would be great. The problem is he probably has no plans to stay in Thailand and a professional woman like that would also be hesitant to depart.

I have a few connections but I just finished university less than a year ago and all my friends are from the gym and not around the girls that would be good for this.

When I met my girlfriend I was in America and didn't know what I was getting myself into but it turned out okay. Maybe that's really the best advice. Just go for it and see what happens but keep your wits up.

Online might be a good start. I'm guessing it's pretty easy to figure out what someone is after and I suppose the girls must know English to do it. But obviously there's a certain type that use dating sites. No offense to anyone of course.

Jeez this thing blew up a bit.

I'm meant OVER 26. 26 as a minimum age. He's 40+ and maybe closer to 50 but is active and is healthy.

After being at Bumrungrad all day I think suggesting looking into some hospitals and meeting people there would be great. The problem is he probably has no plans to stay in Thailand and a professional woman like that would also be hesitant to depart.

I have a few connections but I just finished university less than a year ago and all my friends are from the gym and not around the girls that would be good for this.

When I met my girlfriend I was in America and didn't know what I was getting myself into but it turned out okay. Maybe that's really the best advice. Just go for it and see what happens but keep your wits up.

Online might be a good start. I'm guessing it's pretty easy to figure out what someone is after and I suppose the girls must know English to do it. But obviously there's a certain type that use dating sites. No offense to anyone of course.

is this guy open to advice or asking you, or are you getting involved with the type of women he chooses on your own?

you mentioned his choices back home are with wrong types, says who? i can't imagine a guy of this age asking for adivice on where to meet good women.

does pops need re-schooling?