THAI WOMEN that's the reason 90% of you are here

mr chow

Let me guess - your knowledge of Chiang Mai encompasses a keen understanding of the inner city and a 5 block radius of the moat?

What's the next sweeping statement going to be?

Probably something on destitute Farang drunks or anyone else who doesn't spend at least 150K per month.

Or Farangs marrying prostitutes and how silly they look.

Or Farangs who don't mind being referred to as Farang.

All perennially great troll topics. ;)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keep calm and don't feed the trolls.

I didn't come here FOR the women. I came here WITH a woman. She found another man and went off. So I found another woman. Now I stay here because of the new woman. Otherwise I would go back to wherever it is I came from.

Does that put me in the 10%? Or could I possible have my own niche?

i agree, except for those who are working for a foreign company and are transferred here, the main reasons of course are:

1..Seeing the beautiful temples for the hundredth time

2.. Double-priced for admittance to attractions

3. The wonderful climate

4. The clean and fresh sois

5. The first world atmosphere

6. The clean and sanitary conditions

Of course most guys come here for the women at cheap prices! Or the guys that have been here so long and have so little that they can only settle in a third-world country. Unless they can transport themselves to another third world country when Thailand becomes too expensive.

If the availability of cheap women were not available, the only farangs here would be as described above.

Most that are offended by the OP's premise have gotten themselves so ensconced here that they have no finances to move on,( Not many pensions or benefits to accumulate in LOS) or they have found ladies here and are making a happy life for themselves (thus came for the women and stayed because they found a suitable one).

• Like 2

This is fun to watch.... The OP doesn't see things as they are. He sees them as he is.

There's a difference. He imagines that everyone else is just like him, for what ever emotional need that satisfies.

Spot on.

• Like 1

i agree, except for those who are working for a foreign company and are transferred here, the main reasons of course are:

2.. Double-priced for admittance to attractions

Double priced! wow that's a good deal. I'm used to them trying to charge me 200 baht instead of 40 at the national parks and 300 baht instead of 0 at clubs.

l

I can see that this topic will have a short life, and we are only at page 2

But that's still *SO* cute that you're holding out, hoping against all odds that somehow this discussion will turn into a fruitful and rewarding one!

Even though the topic started as "You lot are all Johns!" rolleyes.gif

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Hey look, another round of trolling!

Seriously though, if people came for the women they sure as #*(@% wouldn't pick Chiang Mai. That makes no sense at all.

(Then I'd pick Bangkok, if no other reasons applied beyond women. Never mind that everything else is nasty there.)

What ???? No women in Chiangmai ?

I would imagine in your case you mean prostitutes. Fortunately for me, I came here as a young , handsome businessman and met a wonderful young lady 2 years younger than myself. I'm still with her 25 years later.

Besides being a troll, you're probably just a sad loser trying to make yourself look not as bad by hoping that you're not alone.

I would normally agree with you 100% (ok 90%) and I most certainly do agree with all your posts on this topic.

However I must ask when were you 'handsome' ? giggle.gif Time to change your TV profile and stop feeding 'Trolls'., They need to go back to their proper habitat

Hey look, another round of trolling!

Seriously though, if people came for the women they sure as #*(@% wouldn't pick Chiang Mai. That makes no sense at all.

(Then I'd pick Bangkok, if no other reasons applied beyond women. Never mind that everything else is nasty there.)

I don't know why you would wish to insult the women of CM.

I spent yesterday hiding from the heat and smog at the Central Festival Mall.

Plenty of attractive women walking around the mall, and I don't even like women all that much.

(Not that I hate or dislike women, you understand, just too old to be bothered anymore, so neutral)

I'll take the bait. my last trip i was actually in the 10%. I biked 6,000 miles in 6 months and took thai classes. i didn't have much time to date, plus i had a gf back home and i wanted to keep that together. sure, she never would have known, but i didn't.

HOWEVER, I do look at all women in CM. why not? i do the same in USA, but in Thailand you can be more obvious. and smile, and speak thai for no reason. ah, ok, i do think BKK has better looking women, and that makes sense. but CM does have enough to look at and enjoy. yes, if there were no women in CM, i would find another place to bike. however, if there were no mountains to bike, i would not be there.

women factor into the equation in any city in the world, i think. oh, a job in Iowa? they are not thin. oh, NYC? great variety. oh, San Diego? nice.

i call it an important bonus. life is short, open your eyes.

The OP made a mistake in his post. He meant to write he came here for the young thai boys.

That would put him in a group which may well be up there with the ten per-centers......rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif Sad but true w00t.gif