THAI WOMEN that's the reason 90% of you are here

mr chow

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's cheap, the climate, the culture , yada, yada, yada. BS. Good ol' fashioned mid life crisis and the hunt for younger women brought you here. Be honest.

You didn't come here for air you can't breathe, the water you can't drink or western items you have to HUNT for. And it definitely wasn't the som tom. Me? It definitely played big on my decision. So...admit it.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Same Same

Sent from my very clever thingy that uses battery far too quickly

my father moved here because of the countries "lack of Jews"

He sounds like a great guy.

my favorite was when he told an Israeli traveling around southeast Asia "Malaysia is my favorite country I have been to so far, you should g--, er wait you can't I forgot you aren't allowed"

Edited by Smurkster

my father moved here because of the countries "lack of Jews"

He sounds like a great guy.

my favorite was when he told an Israeli traveling around southeast Asia "Malaysia is my favorite country I have been to so far, you should g--, er wait you can't I forgot you aren't allowed"
So, if this story is true, you're the son of a troll, and if it isn't you're a troll. Or both.

Ha, ha, ha! 90% are here for the women!

No way!

You mean to say that 90% are here for sex, which might be

accurate enough. But out of that number, i'd say (and this is

a very conservative estimate) that at least one third of foreign

men (other Asian nationals included) are here for the BOYS.

This, naturally, includes many 'straights', as pure homosexuality

is rather uncommon.

And the more you deny it, the more likely you're one of them.

Full stop.

I would imagine in your case you mean prostitutes. Fortunately for me, I came here as a young , handsome businessman and met a wonderful young lady 2 years younger than myself. I'm still with her 25 years later.

Besides being a troll, you're probably just a sad loser trying to make yourself look not as bad by hoping that you're not alone.

"I came here as a young handsome businessman...." I think I have to throw up....!

I guess you have brain lock. A good many come for business reasons and stay like I did. My priority list as follows

Much Lower cost of living ( deciding factor)

Climate

Food

Culture

Medical

and last but not least Woman but it is way down on my list I think you are thinking with your little head and not your real brain

I would imagine in your case you mean prostitutes. Fortunately for me, I came here as a young , handsome businessman and met a wonderful young lady 2 years younger than myself. I'm still with her 25 years later.

Besides being a troll, you're probably just a sad loser trying to make yourself look not as bad by hoping that you're not alone.

"I came here as a young handsome businessman...." I think I have to throw up....!

My mother said I was handsome, and everyone knows that mothers are always right. I was trying to highlight the fact that I wasn't a fat, ugly , scruffy sex tourist, but I may have got carried away! Hold the vomit.

I have never understood why anybody would come here because of thai women when foreign women are hotter.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Agree. And if I would go to Asia it would be to the Philippines. Nicer girls that you actually can have a real relation and talk with.

• Like 1

About 40% of the people coming here from my country (Sweden) is women. And 50% of the men coming here do it together with their wife/girlfriend

The swedish women want some darker meat for a change up?

Then they go to Africa. I don't think Thai men are what "sex hungry" farang women in Europe dream about

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

BTW...I came here for the women....French Women....midldle aged splashpackers in a mid life crisis after their husbands have dropped them for a younger Italian bride.

Besides the French Embassy...where ?

Are they cute ?

I love french.

Any darker shades ?

Try any guest house up near Nong Khai...everyday we have at least 2 or three single travellers checking in......either coming from or going to Laos....ooops here comes one now!

I have never understood why anybody would come here because of thai women when foreign women are hotter.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

To a lot of people Thai women ARE foreign.

Anyway, there has been a lot of studies about this sort of thing. I've researched it quite extensively and if you like I can send my findings, but in case you don't have the time to read through my conclusions I'll summarise it here.

People are different.

And now you understand!?

Besides being a troll, you're probably just a sad loser trying to make yourself look not as bad by hoping that you're not alone. clap2.gif

Welkom to Thai Visa mister chow tongue.png

My responsibility is and always was to teach Thai kids Germish. I'm on my tenth ED visa and would like to know how to say Bich in Thai.

The chicks are just a byproduct, who show me their temples.

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1

Reason number 1: Buddhism

Reason number 2: To get away from African American culture (knockout game)

Your reason number 2 did say, "to get away from African Americans" , but I see you spotted your mistake. You're obviously planning on staying longer than you originally thought. Edited by Chiengmaijoe

"THAI WOMEN that's the reason 90% of you are here"

Agreed. Or maybe 80%.

If you take Thai women out of the equation (meaning, the ratio of pretty/beautiful Thai women with nice figures, to average/ugly Thai women,

is the same as the ratio of pretty/beautiful farang women with nice figures, to average/ugly farang women in your homecountry),

then one of the most appealing things in Thailand would be gone. The appeal can also be to just look.

I admit that if most Thai women looked average/ugly, overweight, less feminine, there would not be much else left

worth looking at. I am just imagining Bangkok like this while writing this: mostly concrete, metal (cars/buses), dirt, noise, garbage, dismal faces mad.gif.pagespeed.ce.z6RtN005qs.gifannoyed.gif.pagespeed.ce.EWbqpZ7s0b.gif .

It's probably different if you live in a quiet clean area near a private nice sub-tropical beach.

Of course, one can only look briefly at the pretty Thai women because they'd probably think you are one of those

farang men that think all Thai women are prostitutes tongue.png and they will give you a dismal look to let you know this and that they are not interested bah.gif.pagespeed.ce.-cCHYEZ1Lo.gif .

smile.png

Reason number 1: Buddhism

Reason number 2: To get away from African American culture (knockout game)

Your reason number 2 did say, "to get away from African Americans" , but I see you spotted your mistake. You're obviously planning on staying longer than you originally thought.

yeah, its just that I have had tons of firends from all walks of life back in the US. its not the race thing that is the issue for me, its the culture of violence and lack of respect that takes root in Urban areas mostly. unfortunatley this effects African Americans mostly through main stream Hip Hop and R and B music "culture". the whole "I dont give a shyt attitude". there are tons of young white males buying in to this too so, to be fair, like I said, it's not a race thing, it's a cultural thing.

"THAI WOMEN that's the reason 90% of you are here"

Agreed. Or maybe 80%.

If you take Thai women out of the equation (meaning, the ratio of pretty/beautiful Thai women with nice figures, to average/ugly Thai women,

is the same as the ratio of pretty/beautiful farang women with nice figures, to average/ugly farang women in your homecountry),

then one of the most appealing things in Thailand would be gone. The appeal can also be to just look.

I admit that if most Thai women looked average/ugly, overweight, less feminine, there would not be much else left

worth looking at. I am just imagining Bangkok like this while writing this: mostly concrete, metal (cars/buses), dirt, noise, garbage, dismal faces mad.gif.pagespeed.ce.z6RtN005qs.gifannoyed.gif.pagespeed.ce.EWbqpZ7s0b.gif .

It's probably different if you live in a quiet clean area near a private nice sub-tropical beach.

Of course, one can only look briefly at the pretty Thai women because they'd probably think you are one of those

farang men that think all Thai women are prostitutes tongue.png and they will give you a dismal look to let you know this and that they are not interested bah.gif.pagespeed.ce.-cCHYEZ1Lo.gif .

smile.png

I think the 'attractiveness' argument is a complete fallacy.

Most guys are interested in availability, and here I see many white, socially inadequate guys with ugly women and happy to have them. Back in their home countries nobody would want to share a bed with them.

Sure I came here for the women.

Found the lovliest of all Thai Ladies at ThaiLoveLinks. Left my Asian wife back home (yes, still married to her), left my son and my grandchildren. Never regreted it.

Had a real good time in Thailand so far. If only I could take my Thai Lady - we are not married, would be bigamy - back to Europe, as I'm getting tired of dangerous driving, air pollution, noise pollution and garbage all over the country, the beaches, even in the sea. But it's unthinkable that I'd leave my Tirak as long as I live. If she would leave me, I'd still be happy for the good time I had with her. Never mind belonging to the 90 % bunch. I'm probably the happiest of them all.

I came here for the Thai women and Thai men, which are my good friends I met in many years during plenty of holiday trips to LOS.

Climate and a bit cheaper life are another factor. As I kind of like Thai/Asian women, if I would go somewhere only for this reason (women), I would choose another country/continent. However, not so important anymore in my grandfather age of 50yrswink.png