THAI WOMEN that's the reason 90% of you are here

mr chow

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are beautiful women everywhere - China, Vietnam, Laos, Canada and the USA. If you have the means you can marry almost anywhere. There are a lot of women in the world who have been in a former relationship or are considered too old to marry. In Beijing there are 1000 women who are millionaires who are unmarried because they are considered left overs. They may be over 30 and considered not prime marriageable women. I had been burned 3 times in China and although these women were beautiful and great sexual partners , they had ulterior motives.

I get totally good quality drinking water - 10 gallons for $1/ week. I have no problem with the air quality in Mukdahan.

Yes, I came to marry a great Thai lady but I did a lot of research prior to making a decision. I had been to Thailand for 3 weeks some years ago and I remembered the kindness that was shown me. A big part of my decision was the cost of living here and the exchange rate. I knew the hospitals were of good quality and that there was good infrastructure. I knew some English was spoken here.

I am unsure that other countries have this.

Well it sounds like you are angry at something or maybe someone. You are full of bunk! "90%" here for the Thai women? Where did you get that figure, or is it one that you thought up while ranting on about not being happy here? Yes there are a few that are here to feel young again or find someone that is different in some way and feel wanted again (no matter how 'wanted'). But then there are far more of us that are here to get away from our lives back home and find that spark again that made everything so much better. Then there are those of us that want the adventure and explore a part of the world that we have not seen before. Thai women are wonderful and yes beautiful and exciting. There is that asian mystery side to them but that is not the only reason why most of us are here. There are far more complicated reasons at play. But if you want to think that 90% are here for the women... then go right a head. But do not bore us with your unfounded palaver.

• Like 1

Does it matter? One typically makes a choice in the hope of pursuing happiness. There's usually a risk/reward concept in play no matter what life choices one picks. Thailand is not exempt from this.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

I’ve heard about Thailand, being the Number One sex tourist destination of the whole world since the 60s and 70s (I’m 70). In 2007, when I decided to come to Asia for the first time, I first choose the Philippines because I knew it was a “Catholic Country” (For some personal reasons I felt more comfortable with that). Catholic? Maybe not that much anymore. After spending 12 months over there in a remote village, I now know better: prostitution, like in Thailand, is endemic – along with drinking, drug and misery. Compared to Thailand, “same same”. Whatever the country, a prostitute is a prostitute. And IF there are sooo many prostitutes, obviously, it is ONLY because there are sooo many male predators that keep the “industry” rolling and growing. And make some gangs richer.

Now, let’s consider the difference between, 1) let’s say, “a young local girl” (often a minor) that is going through total misery, who knows no other means of surviving and reluctantly decides to go for “easy money” (for food and basic necessities such as having children, sick parents, etc., etc., etc., or what ever — we all know their pathetic stories). Don't be fool by any of their angelic smiles., and 2) these other girls who discover that prostitution is the big game they want to play with the endless incoming foreigners looking just for that – even if they have a big old dirty ass (as one told me one day: “They don’t care if you are big, ugly and fat, look at me (he was over 300 lbs., and exactly that), they just love you for your money.”) He was so damn right. I’ve heard much more and worst than that…

And now, 3) let’s consider the other type of “prostitute”: the one who was lured, or/and kidnaped or forced to go to bed with sexual predators hanging around for an hopeless victim. Check this: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sex+slavery+in+bangkok. And soooooo many more links alike.

I was reading this post, and I was wondering how many of you remember having a soul… or at the very least, a conscience. Please, don’t get me wrong; I do perfectly understand all those who went through an ordeal and are looking for that “second chance” that would make life so much a wonderful experience to live, and bla bla bla with each one's life. Asia is – in general – compare to the West – a generous and gorgeous place to live (for that particular opportunity and much more). Let us not spoil or abuse this potential, as so many do with the “Living" natural resources of theses countries.

But, if 90% of men are coming to Asian countries to abuse the poorest of their people, they are corrupting Asia to the bone, and worst, they put themselves in a very serious danger of loosing their own soul for eternity.

Some local and international organizations are constantly working, sometime hopelessly, with the poorest of these girls (and abused children), trying to get them out of their miseries, so why don’t we do our part. I do have feelings; so why not try to understand these girls feelings…

I challenge you of doing just this: go out looking for one of these youngest innocent girl, invite her for a chat over a nice meal, and let her talk… you wouldn't want to go to bed with someone crying her soul out. I know… I did it so many times. Giving them a shoulder to cry and some "honestly earned money" would possibly give some of them a reason to believe in something — or someone — true.

Or, at the very lease, let's stop making jokes about their hopeless and desperate situation. Amen!

• Like 1

Ive heard about Thailand, being the Number One sex tourist destination of the whole world since the 60s and 70s (Im 70). In 2007, when I decided to come to Asia for the first time, I first choose the Philippines because I knew it was a Catholic Country (For some personal reasons I felt more comfortable with that). Catholic? Maybe not that much anymore. After spending 12 months over there in a remote village, I now know better: prostitution, like in Thailand, is endemic along with drinking, drug and misery. Compared to Thailand, same same. Whatever the country, a prostitute is a prostitute. And IF there are sooo many prostitutes, obviously, it is ONLY because there are sooo many male predators that keep the industry rolling and growing. And make some gangs richer.

IMHO, countries with large numbers of prostitutes is more to do with the moral culture of the country than the predatory nature of the men.

Loads of countries in the world where poor women don't turn to prostitution as a way of making money.

In Thailand greed rules, and nobody cares what anyone else is doing, so prostitution is endemic.

The Phillipines is a bit of a puzzler to me, strong Catholic country, so I have no idea why so much prostitution there.

Edited by BritManToo

The Phillipines is a bit of a puzzler to me, strong Catholic country, so I have no idea why so much prostitution there.

After finding out what all those priests have been up to pretty much forever, it doesn't really surprise me. I have never been very religious, but I was raised as a Catholic and the child molesting scandal disillusioned me even further.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

BTW...I came here for the women....French Women....midldle aged splashpackers in a mid life crisis after their husbands have dropped them for a younger Italian bride.

Besides the French Embassy...where ?

Are they cute ?

I love french.

Any darker shades ?

Try any guest house up near Nong Khai...everyday we have at least 2 or three single travellers checking in......either coming from or going to Laos....ooops here comes one now!

How old are these flashpackers.....and whats a flashpacker anyway....is ita little more cashed up and financially comfortable traveller ?

Got any pics ?

Ive heard about Thailand, being the Number One sex tourist destination of the whole world since the 60s and 70s (Im 70). In 2007, when I decided to come to Asia for the first time, I first choose the Philippines because I knew it was a Catholic Country (For some personal reasons I felt more comfortable with that). Catholic? Maybe not that much anymore. After spending 12 months over there in a remote village, I now know better: prostitution, like in Thailand, is endemic along with drinking, drug and misery. Compared to Thailand, same same. Whatever the country, a prostitute is a prostitute. And IF there are sooo many prostitutes, obviously, it is ONLY because there are sooo many male predators that keep the industry rolling and growing. And make some gangs richer.

IMHO, countries with large numbers of prostitutes is more to do with the moral culture of the country than the predatory nature of the men.

Loads of countries in the world where poor women don't turn to prostitution as a way of making money.

In Thailand greed rules, and nobody cares what anyone else is doing, so prostitution is endemic.

Being Catholic has nothing to do with it. In the Philippines girl meets boy, gets pregnant, condoms are frowned upon (still to this day as the church believes self control is the answer to everything),poor education, boy disappears,no social security net.Girl ,if she is remotely attractive goes to the red light areas, Angeles City,Makati,Manilla etc and works to support baby and parents.

I worked there for a few years, very little difference to this country and of course they had the Marcos regime much as we have the Shinawatra's where education and health is still very low on the list of priorities. Divorce is also against the Catholic church's outdated beliefs but available if application is made outside the country.

Anywhere you have poverty and no laws to support women you will have prostitution whether it be Cambodia, Burma, Laos or a host of other countries. The more developed countries have made prostitution legal and its simply a business.Lets not forget prostitution in Thailand is illegal cheesy.gif

For the same reason it is in your country money.

The difference being Thailand may be a Buddhist nation but they are more Christian when it comes to the honesty department.

They do not try to cover it up or deny it.

Mods this topic has degenerated into a Thai bashing thing.

time forbeatdeadhorse.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifmfr_closed1.gif

For the same reason it is in your country money.

The difference being Thailand may be a Buddhist nation but they are more Christian when it comes to the honesty department.

They do not try to cover it up or deny it.

Mods this topic has degenerated into a Thai bashing thing.

time forbeatdeadhorse.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifmfr_closed1.gif

For the church, abortion is murder. But why are the catholics against the use of condoms? Do they consider this as abduction?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

...And IF there are sooo many prostitutes, obviously, it is ONLY because there are sooo many male predators that keep the “industry” rolling and growing. And make some gangs richer. ...

Or, at the very lease, let's stop making jokes about their hopeless and desperate situation. Amen!

In a nutshell, you said that some girls prostitute to cover basic expenses, some do it for big bucks, and some are trafficked as slaves. The latter group is a small minority and is unlikely to come into contact with your typical farang. The rest make a choice to offer their services and the customers pay for those services. Are you trying to claim that demand precedes supply? Indeed, it seems that are you simply attempting, bitter feminist-style, to conflate sex-slavery with voluntary prostitution. In which case you are not fit to pass comment on the sex industry.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the feelings of righteousness you experienced as a result of your sermon, I know I will enjoy my next hooker even more now. I'll let you know how it goes. Cheers.

Buddhism, temples, spirituality, sunny weather, street food, little baby elephants, to save mankind - those are the reasons that I would choose to live in a developing country such as Thailand - and if that spiel doesn't convince myself that I'm not a sex tourist then I'll work on it for when this topic returns God d*mn it!

Edited by Escapologist
  • Like 1