Pheu Thai party told to stop fantasizing on conspiracy theory

webfact

Pheu Thai party told to stop fantasizing on conspiracy theory

4-3-2014-3-24-38-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Democrat party leader Abhisit Vejjajiva has called on the Pheu Thai party to stop fantasizing the conspiracy theory that the Democrat party, the People’s Democratic Reform Committee and all the independent agencies have conspired to overthrow the government.

He said that if the theory actually existed Mrs Yaowapa Wongsawat, younger sister of fugitive former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra and a powerful figure in the Pheu Thai party, should have been faulted by the Election Commission of election cheat by providing transport to voters.

Instead, he said the EC had dismissed the accusation against Mrs Yaowapa. He wondered why the Pheu Thai party or any members of the party did not complain or protested against this ruling by the EC.

Abhisit also defended that the case about his transfer of the chief of the National Security Council while he served as the prime minister a few years back and the removal of Thawil Pliensri from the NSC two years ago by then prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra were quite different.

He explained that when he ordered the transfer, there was no provision in the Constitution forbidding him to do just that and also the transfer was made after he served the premiership for one year. Also, he insisted that he had no vested interests whatsoever from the transfer.

This was different from Ms Yingluck’s case as Thawil’s removal came shortly after she became prime minister and also the person who benefited from Thawil’s transfer was her own relative, Pol Gen Priewphan Damapong, who was named the police chief succeeding Pol Gen Wichien Potephosri who was moved to the NSC replacing Mr Thawil.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pheu-thai-party-told-stop-fantasizing-conspiracy-theory/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-04-03

• Like 1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many misnomers. Democrat Party, Independent Agencies, People's Democratic Reform Committee. These groups ought to have more appropriate names that truly reflect their true nature. But that is a personal opinion.

Tell us what you really think. How about "Ammart's Feudal Fascist Coup Thugs"?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I hope he runs also... would give us armchair quarterbacks a closer look at the majority vs minority numbers...not sure they could pull it off... ( a win that is...but if he was smart he would run and then perhaps see what the divide looks like now... and than start reforming his own gang and do the outreach necessary to close the gap and win through the electoral process...something he claims to defend) would gain back my respect.. but I can't vote so it doesn't really matter ) ... I am pretty sure that is not their concern now...my guess is that they are praying for the un seating by the CC on the NSC guy... I think all their chips are in that pot now... the negligence thing is a bit iffy and would take some sort of Senate participation after the fact were she found to be negligent... so the NSC guy win which will toss all of them out and create the political vacuum... as there can be no govt going forward as the lower house cannot be seated ...( yes...? no...? not sure)...step two would then be to provoke some kind of violence... or wait for it... and let the army handle it from there... and an appointed interim PM... more abrogation of the Constitution to suit their needs... and hey guess what... Suthep will claim victory and become a national hero...You are right Kuhn Abhisit..no need for any conspiracy theories... just follow the map from the last time.....and the good old boys will laugh and scratch all the way to the bank... I just wonder how long it will actually be for the new Election...the EC said yesterday 4-5 months...Suthep said 18 months...who knows I sure don't but gets a bit more interesting each week... Conspiracy Theories introduced into the fray are red herrings at this point

Edited by DirtFarmer
  • Like 2

Wait....if PTP thinks that the political system is so rigged that "independent agencies", political parties, courts etc. can conspire to overthrow a democratically elected government that works on legal principles it surely means they're supporting reforms before elections?

At least then "we follow the democratic way" (still my favourite/most listened to comment of the good PM) cheesy.gif

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Wait....if PTP thinks that the political system is so rigged that "independent agencies", political parties, courts etc. can conspire to overthrow a democratically elected government that works on legal principles it surely means they're supporting reforms before elections?

At least then "we follow the democratic way" (still my favourite/most listened to comment of the good PM) cheesy.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

That is utterly illogical I'm afraid.

No conspiracy here just the criminal actions of the government are being investigsted, I only wonder what took them so long.

well my question to you good sir is when is your beloved suthep going to go to court to answer the charges against him????????????????????

• Like 2

Good to see Abhisit come back into the spotlight a bit, now all he needs to do is say he'll contest the next elections, Come on Team Abhisit!! biggrin.png

yea come and lose again Abhisit... come on you know you can do it - just one more time (I feel a song coming on)

what that same song that you repeat day after day....w00t.gif in my opinion of course..

• Like 1

At least then "we follow the democratic way" (still my favourite/most listened to comment of the good PM) cheesy.gif

yo dude.

Why did not suthep and abhisit change the constitution when they were in power????? Because they like all the power it gave them.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

And soon we'll have the TV reds coming here telling is there IS a conspiracy and then they'll entertain us with their 'ammart' conspiracy theory without naming names nor giving us one shred of evidence! whistling.gif alt=whistling.gif>

You do understand that the moment you accuse others that disagree with your very narrow POV of being "reds" you've just machine gunned your own argument? You do not need to be pro-Thaksin to take a more informed view of what is happening out there.

This might be a bit of a jump for you but there is a fairly large amount of research and analysis available online that supports the manipulation of the courts and much more by an darker grouping. And no, for obvious reasons I'm not linking here - maybe do your own research if you are able to use google? It's out there if you bother to look rather than simply recite the memes.

And given the fact that Abhist has only been able to get himself into the PM seat because of what he calls "conspiracies", he is going to say that. He can't win any other way.

your not linking cos there are none...???..or you havnt figured out google yet either..

Great come back, and justified. This crying game of: everyone is working against us, needs to be dragged back to the schoolyard. And I am quite sure the dems can win an election but NOT within the present system in which the electorates have been adjusted to fit the former PPP (thrown out for fraud) former TRT (thrown out for electoral fraud and vote buying) then changed to Phue Thai. And where its normal, after electoral fraud, to just start another party with another name. A total disgrace of the democratic process that is.

• Like 2

So many misnomers. Democrat Party, Independent Agencies, People's Democratic Reform Committee. These groups ought to have more appropriate names that truly reflect their true nature. But that is a personal opinion.

Yeah, same goes for TRT, PTP, UDD etc etc

Good to see Abhisit come back into the spotlight a bit, now all he needs to do is say he'll contest the next elections, Come on Team Abhisit!! biggrin.png

yea come and lose again Abhisit... come on you know you can do it - just one more time (I feel a song coming on)

Better to lose with dignity than be thrown out 3 times on the trot like your democratically elected morons.

• Like 2

Abhisit also defended that the case about his transfer of the chief of the National Security Council while he served as the prime minister a few years back and the removal of Thawil Pliensri from the NSC two years ago by then prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra were quite different.

He explained that when he ordered the transfer, there was no provision in the Constitution forbidding him to do just that

Bit confused by this as it was the same constitution surely unless Abhisit amended the constitution after appointing someone to a role so they could not be removed?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app