Private investigator Recommendation

jamles

3-year pretty close relationship (together 3-4 times per year, talk every day) but we/ve been apart most of the time and I just want to make very, very sure before making the big step, If anyone has any has any advice, suggestions or recommendations for professional help confirming what's going on while I'm away will be greatly appreciated

If you are starting off suspicious, you are not prepared for this.

advice:

stay home

Coming from the guy who was here for 6 months banging a soapy massage girl...... Get over yourself man. 6 Months and you still no nothing of Thailand

what exactly do you think I missed?

you think I stayed in a bath tub for 6 months?

advice:

stay home

Coming from the guy who was here for 6 months banging a soapy massage girl...... Get over yourself man. 6 Months and you still no nothing of Thailand

Although he's far from savvy on Thailand, he does have a valid point though.

advice:

stay home

what exactly do you think I missed?

you think I stayed in a bath tub for 6 months?

You think you can be an expert on a country and its culture in 6 months? I have been here 6 years and am still learning new stuff all the time. I think you must have stayed in a bathtub because that's all you seem to know about. How much did you see how many people did you talk to what regions did you visit and how long did you stay? Like I said you are no expert that you hint on being. I think you missed the entire Thailand experience save the soapy massage part,

• Like 1

advice:

stay home

Remember, I had a guide who lives in bkk from brookyln, who has lived and worked in thailand 15 years,

and the girl was a native, with a car, living on a golf course,

I saw and experienced much more than the surface would suggest

advice:

stay home

While I can agree with that some of that suspicion is drummed up in his own head. If getting a PI is what it's going to take to get himself to sleep at night then so be it. If he even thinks that's healthy for a life then it's his choice. His topic was do you think I should get a PI. It was where can I find one. I for one live by the motto if 1+1 does not = 2 then just cut your loss and walk away. I think he finds him self trusting and has obvious feelings for said woman that he wants to make sure he is making the right choice before taking the next step. It took me 6 years of being here before I decided to go for it. Nothing wrong with being cautious. Just not the way I would handle it :P

• Like 2

The fact that you are considering getting a PI says a lot.

it would be cheaper and more reliable to get her a new iPhone ansd install Thai Spy on it,

he will get real time data direct from her phone, including the ability to listen in on conversations,

I wouldnt do it, but I did read an ad about it

I ALREADY know what my girl has done, and will probably do again,

no need to see itor hear it too

First of all agree with Scotty. But back to the OP.

Fact is she is almost seeing other men in one way or another. Only way she would not be is if your sending GOOD money. Meaning minimum 30k baht.

You can't have a chick here unless you live here. Simple. Only preface to that is if your providing for her very well and she views you as potential long long term.

I'm having a beer with Scarpolo massage chick tonight.

• Like 1

Don't even THINK about any major step much less marriage until you've lived together full time, IMO 2-3 years.

Of course she's been playing the field, how much you've been sending is irrelevant.

And so is that fact, you should forgive and forget anyway - IMO she owes you no monogamy until you tie the knot.

But I'd want to know why you'd even want that, open marriage is much better.

Fact is she is almost seeing other men in one way or another. Only way she would not be is if your sending GOOD money. Meaning minimum 30k baht.

You can't have a chick here unless you live here. Simple. Only preface to that is if your providing for her very well and she views you as potential long long term.

she likes red wine,

and,

that's mean

Hey, amateur internet PI here. Did some work for my friend, found out she has a baby (he didn't know), found all the information about her and the father online, all her baby pics, family pics etc. I can read Thai and translate stuff. Willing to take this on free of charge and see what I can find. Send me a pm.

NONSENSE, only a fool would think 30 K/ month would buy a honest Thai. If she got 30 K/month, she would look for 9 more losers, and collect 300 K/ month.

• Like 2

advice:

stay home

Remember, I had a guide who lives in bkk from brookyln, who has lived and worked in thailand 15 years,

and the girl was a native, with a car, living on a golf course,

I saw and experienced much more than the surface would suggest

6 months is 6 months

you cant possibly learn everything in 6 months ,whether your hooker "has a car" or not lol

• Like 1

she likes red wine,

and,

that's mean

it doesnt change the facts though ,does it ?

someone else probably decades younger than you is probably banging her now

even if you 'keep in touch ' every day

have you not seen the amount of time a thai girl spends messaging/facebooking/line/whatsapp on her iphone thesedays ??

Doesn't matter how much money you send or how long term she' thinks you are. If your not around when she wants some she will go get it elsewhere and you will be none the wiser. You know it really wasn't her brother who came to stay for a week......

When she goes to visit her grandma, very few Grandmothers stay at Hard Rock Pattaya for the weekend...

Hey, amateur internet PI here. Did some work for my friend, found out she has a baby (he didn't know), found all the information about her and the father online, all her baby pics, family pics etc. I can read Thai and translate stuff. Willing to take this on free of charge and see what I can find. Send me a pm.

ah, an amateur stalker. god help the woman

she likes red wine,

and,

that's mean

it doesnt change the facts though ,does it ?

someone else probably decades younger than you is probably banging her now

even if you 'keep in touch ' every day

have you not seen the amount of time a thai girl spends messaging/facebooking/line/whatsapp on her iphone thesedays ??

brother,

I left.

I am not her father.

where she goes, is "up to her"

• Like 1

I do regret not having the opportunity to go further south, to the beaches area,

that would have been more my speed

being in that intense heat, and not having clean beaches and clean water to swim in, was not ideal for me

My second wife's first husband was a high ranking employee of the Police Force. He was also a a feared member of an international gang involved in many nefarious activities in a number of different countries. That much I knew, before we were married. What I didn't know. And might have found out upon investigation; he was afraid of her. sad.png

no one has answered his question for a pi. just a lot of jibberish from people. the reason does not matter to him, just the answer for a pi

Ya they have. Stickman. You have not read the thread. So I guess you are jibberish too.

• Like 1