Coldplay Tickets

bkkjosh

Just wondering if anyone knows when coldplay tickets will be available and if they be standing tickets only etc. I believe they are coming to Bangkok at the end of July and I would love to see them. I know thaiticketmaster.com will be selling the tickets eventually... and that will be alright if the zones are all standing zones... but if they are seated.. usually its a bit tough to get the good seats.

Thanks in advance for any info :o

• 3 weeks later...
Just wondering if anyone knows when coldplay tickets will be available and if they be standing tickets only etc. I believe they are coming to Bangkok at the end of July and I would love to see them. I know thaiticketmaster.com will be selling the tickets eventually... and that will be alright if the zones are all standing zones... but if they are seated.. usually its a bit tough to get the good seats.

Thanks in advance for any info :o

I was wondering the same, checked with Thai TicketMaster and they have no idea of any concert. I was here three years ago when they played last, I find it hard to believe that they would come to Asia and be in Singapore but not come to BKK again

Found this info -

The inaugural MTV Centrestage Singapore, a celebration of live music, is set to rock Singapore on 10th of July at the Singapore Indoor Stadium with music icons Coldplay. Staged by Live Nation and MTV Centrestage, Coldplay Twisted Logic Tour 2006 will be presented by Nokia Nseries and supported by Singapore Tourism Board. Coldplay, one of the most awarded bands in the world with 4 Grammies, 4 Brits, 9 MTV Awards and countless others under their belt, will be performing at this one-night only concert, the only Southeast Asia stop in their 2006 tour.

Look here for more

Explorer :o

• 2 weeks later...