Gun attack targets woman who blew whistle against Yingluck

webfact

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have read the three reports above and it sounds like three different attacks------- OH No sorry it's Thai reportingcoffee1.gif

Same with me I had to read them twice.

I wish we could get a credible source here. I am not saying the Bangkok Post is perfect. Just that they are a little more careful in the information they print.

I stand by my first post - play with fire and expect to get burnt.

I am not red, yellow, blue, pink, green or any other shirt.

She is stupid, but in this case the victim. So sorry for the victim, but you really should know better.

They (you know who-and I mean from all sides) are corrupt and dangerous.

took you a few posts to feel sorry for the victim didnt it..or you just realise how silly your post was...wai2.gif

• Like 2

I do not understand me very particular on legislation, but if mr.

Taksin is guilty of misappropriation and corruption have fled prison sentence

WHY IS HE SO NOT Wanted BY INTERPOL?

because his sister and the ptp will not allow an arrest warrant to be issued on him, they hand presented his passport even though he is a wanted criminal which shows they have no intention of even following the laws of the country let alone allow anyone else to arrest him, maybe you need to read more.......

• Like 2

In any other country she would be in jail. Or if unlucky she would have been shoot by the security guards. Imagine a person that evade the security around a Prime minister or President and then run up against him/her.

It's only in Thailand people think it's ok to attack or harass the Prime Minister or President.

Which countries have you in mind.

We'll get an idea of what you find acceptable.

I recall standing in a protest line when Maggie Thatcher was visiting our area - I had a box of eggs in my hand.

I bobby asked to have a look

Fresh? he asked - Of course I said, just bought them - I'm making an omelette later.

He responded "Don't you go throwing them at anyone or I might have to arrest you"

I threw my eggs at Maggie but sadly missed her by a whisker.

Went home happy and free.

It could have been worse, but I did manage to hit the local Tory MP.

I met him later at my mother's retirement party and confessed I had splattered him with eggs - he was amused at the idea I was one of his egg throwing assailants.

I've not been beaten, had my care smashed or been shot up ….. yet.

Threw eggs at Maggie!

You are my hero! smile.png

• Like 2

Thaksin "The Count of Montenegro, The Desert Coward, The Dear Leader, Defender of democracy and law" Shinawatra of Arabia and his merry band of thieves and thugs are certainly fine upstanding members of society. They only know violence, intimidation, arson and theft as their principles of installing their style of Demonocracy.

Are you a thai citizen? If yes, your comment is none of my business.

If no, well, it is very sad. Please go home, you disgrace other guests in this country.

It's none of your business either way, people can express an opinion of what they have seen enacted by the Shinawatra clan over the past 14 years, 10 of which I have lived here.

As for going home, not yet , and that's a really lame statement and cut the guest crap. I guess you are new around these parts, and still wearing those Saffron Tinted glasses and Helmet.

If you have lived in Thailand for the past 10 years, I imagine that you can genuinely say that you are 'home'. How long must you live somewhere and not be able to call it home?

In any other country she would be in jail. Or if unlucky she would have been shoot by the security guards. Imagine a person that evade the security around a Prime minister or President and then run up against him/her.

It's only in Thailand people think it's ok to attack or harass the Prime Minister or President.

Nonsense.

Stop trying to create the impression YL is in the same league as world leaders. She's the leader of a currently government less third world country where corruption is increasing massively and the rule of law is breaking down thanks in part to the illegal actions of her cabinet and the interference of her fugitive crooked brother,

Plenty of real politicians get heckled, eggs thrown, flour thrown and other abuses. Their security details protect them without resulting uses firearms or excessive violence, They certainly don't send gangs out to beat them, threaten them, shoot at them, throw grenades at them etc,

There was a UK deputy PM who reacted when some idiot slapped an egg on him. He turned round and thumped the idiot! YL was right to offer her hand - totally diffuses the situation and makes the other person feel embarrassed and stupid, as could be seen for the photos of the time. No need for this violent assault,

If YL could react so sensibly at the time, who is calling the shots now? Why are they getting so much more desperate?

I entirely agree that the reaction of YL was sensible, very appropriate, and even intelligent.

But if she really has those attributes of sensitivity and the intelligence to behave appropriately on certain situations, why she has never condemned all that violence and launched a manhunting of the perpetrators, like a normal leader of a country would do?

Is that lack of responsiveness to violence part of the protocol of the clones?

Let's forget about reds or yellows and think about that.

Edited by MGP
  • Like 2

My fellow alien. You are not expressing your opinion, you are insulting people in your host country. That is neither polite nor it is smart. 10 years or 14 years, who cares, it is about how to behave properly. It is about class. Perhaps it is an educational issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Well, actually Thaksin is not in the 'host country'. He fled Thailand years ago.

Who is to know what she is up to, with or without whistle.

May have nothing to do with whistles or government demonstrations

'Since that incident, she said that she had been harassed constantly that she had to escape to Bangkok to seek refuge for her own safety.'.

minds, like parachutes, only work when they are open... This kind of attack happens all the time over territory and tea money... [to sell some products in front of Wat Camp Sont in Khao Khor district.] more fun to jump to conclusions. It MUST have been the men in black.

In any other country, in any other country…

Imagine a similar situation with the President or Prime Minister of any other country like the US, UK, France, Australia, Sweden, etc. If someone makes a violent action to defend their interests (like shooting the car of a girl that blows a whistle, throwing grenades that kill children, throwing grenades to the Anti-Corruption Commission or to the houses of the Constitutional Court members, threatening with war or secession, etc…) How do you think that the leaders of those countries would react? Don’t you think that, at least, they would immediately appear on TV to condemn the violence, and open an investigation?

What kind of leader is YL?

In those countries politicians and people accept the result of elections.

In those countries the courts can rule independently.

In those countries all kind of mobs have to obey the law.

The law will be enforced by state authorities.

In those countries no international airport can be occupied by a mob.

In those countries military is for the defense of the country.

In those countries no coup de etat will take place.

Very convenient to request proof from us when you know it's the police's job and they rarely catch any culprits of the many attacks on PDRC supporters.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Who are the "us" you are referring to?

Do you know something "we" don't?

wink.png

"Us" are the TVF posters that you ask to provide proof.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I am really sick and tired of this red shirt

Now they are learning "self defense", an euphemism for attack skills

When will somebody have the balls and remove them all - as bloody as necessary and they deserve

I am sick of Thaksin, I am sick of Yingluck, I am sick or reds, I am sick of godfather politicians in the north east and north, I am sick of Suthep, I am sick of Abhisit, I am sick of pad, I am sick of godfather politicians in the south, I am sick of corruption, I am sick of the army, I am sick of corrupt judges, I am sick of corrupt anti corruption judges, I am sick that Thai people don't understand democracy, I am sick of patronage, I am sick of pooyais, I am sick of hiso, I am sick of them all.

I love Thailand. I hope it can save itself from itself . Are there any good people left?

• Like 2

Thaksin "The Count of Montenegro, The Desert Coward, The Dear Leader, Defender of democracy and law" Shinawatra of Arabia and his merry band of thieves and thugs are certainly fine upstanding members of society. They only know violence, intimidation, arson and theft as their principles of installing their style of Demonocracy.

If no, well, it is very sad. Please go home, you disgrace other guests in this country.

It's none of your business either way, people can express an opinion of what they have seen enacted by the Shinawatra clan over the past 14 years, 10 of which I have lived here.

As for going home, not yet , and that's a really lame statement and cut the guest crap. I guess you are new around these parts, and still wearing those Saffron Tinted glasses and Helmet.

If you have lived in Thailand for the past 10 years, I imagine that you can genuinely say that you are 'home'. How long must you live somewhere and not be able to call it home?

You will always be a guest here. Take a look in a mirror and you will understand. They call us farang. Did you know?

You will always be a guest here. Take a look in a mirror and you will understand. They call us farang. Did you know?

Wow, I've learned so much from your insightful posts! Thanks for the lectures.

• Like 1

When will somebody have the balls and remove them all - as bloody as necessary and they deserve

I am sick of Thaksin, I am sick of Yingluck, I am sick or reds, I am sick of godfather politicians in the north east and north, I am sick of Suthep, I am sick of Abhisit, I am sick of pad, I am sick of godfather politicians in the south, I am sick of corruption, I am sick of the army, I am sick of corrupt judges, I am sick of corrupt anti corruption judges, I am sick that Thai people don't understand democracy, I am sick of patronage, I am sick of pooyais, I am sick of hiso, I am sick of them all.

I love Thailand. I hope it can save itself from itself . Are there any good people left?

you were that sick is that why you dont live here anymore...back in the uk..now yes..

you were that sick is that why you dont live here anymore...back in the uk..now yes..
The reason for leaving was another reason. But. With time time, the absurdity of what s going on in Thailand becomes more obvious.

A more self serving political and leading class doesn't exist. There is maybe only one person serving the country selflesslly from all the major players. Me , myself and I is the basic starting point in Thailand.

Edited by Thai at Heart
  • Like 2

My fellow alien. You are not expressing your opinion, you are insulting people in your host country. That is neither polite nor it is smart. 10 years or 14 years, who cares, it is about how to behave properly. It is about class. Perhaps it is an educational issue.

Please feel free to tell me how I am insulting Thai people. Class, oh dear me, you obviously have little of that, or education.

As for the education, feel free to compare our Higher educational certificates, and contributions to Thailand.

Have you retired here or are working?

Wow, I've learned so much from your insightful posts! Thanks for the lectures.

I know. And you have got it for free.

Overcome your hate, feel the love of the Luang Poo Buddha Issare Hare Krishna Hare Rama Brahamaputra mantra.

That will make you gay. Can you already feel it?

Obviously the yellow shirts trying to raise anger at the red shirts.... At least that's what most of the posters here on TV would have said if it was the shoe on the other foot and Yingluck or some other party member/sympathiser had been shot at.

Please feel free to tell me how I am insulting Thai people. Class, oh dear me, you obviously have little of that, or education.

As for the education, feel free to compare our Higher educational certificates, and contributions to Thailand.

Are you incapable of replying to post with questions. A nosy toad indeed, and lay off Gunter he can see through your yellow nonsense easily enough.

Well, play with fire and you will get burned.

This may have nothing to do with her demonstrating, she could be up to anything.

With a whistle?

Car Park attendant maybe?

Probably just a parking dispute. Nothing to see here, move along ...

Are there any good people left?

Plenty.

The vast majority.

So many that all want the same right things.

We will get there.

it may just take a bit longer than we wish [sigh]

Are you incapable of replying to post with questions. A nosy toad indeed, and lay off Gunter he can see through your yellow nonsense easily enough.

Lol, Yellow. Nice one.

Well, play with fire and you will get burned.

This may have nothing to do with her demonstrating, she could be up to anything.

Right, keep dreaming. This is exactly why these Nazi red shirts should NOT be in charge... No one else gets to air peaceful opinions. Since when do you think it's correct to get your car smashed and get hurt for blowing a whistle against some political party you are against. It just show what a cowards they are. Let's get these red shirts some red SKIRTS.

Hmmmmm.... So tell me again which politicians and which party they represent that have the murder charge warrants?

Yes, incapable me shuld learn moore cockney!