EC to meet military and security top officials Tuesday

webfact

For the supporters of Pheu Thai, everything Prompong says is golden. He's their boy. And what integrity ! He's been busy this week. He used to talking down to the EC, of course. ( Though he likes to keep in practice. ) But his time has been also hard-pressed to issue words that in effect try to keep court judges in line with what Pheu Thai considers preferable verdicts. Yes, Prompong's been a busy boy. But on the face of it, it is a bit rich for Pheu Thai - who have continually resisted meeting with the EC and prefers to talk to them ( or threaten more likely ) through the media - to keep them from meeting the very people who would likely provide real protection at the polls - the army - after CAPO did such a cracking job the last time. But grist for Pheu Thai supporters all the same. Opportunity to dust off those conspiracy theories, as well as the happy prospect of perhaps creating new ones.

I hope the Military considers all the facts from all sides and makes a wise decision based on that and not colored loyalties we know exist..I wish them well not an easy task to face..I doubt any of us would like to be in their shoes...they are damned if they do and damned if they don't...

And this for the supporters of PDRC and their insurrectionist leaders from a short while ago on stage... Translated from Thai to English via Google...now I know not many accept that translation but this is what came up...in the alternative you can find a version in the other paper...

• Anti-government protesters have been asked to prepare for the " final battle" will be triggered by the removal of Yingluck Shinawatra by the NACC Committee . or Constitutional Court , whichever comes first .

• "When that day comes , we are seized power soon after the constitutional provision that sovereignty belongs to Thailand ," Suthep Thaugsuban secretary of the Reform Committee, Democratic People said after a meeting with his allies on Saturday . .

• " That will be the day when we can declare himself emperor right now because of the power back to the people . Term shall be legal.

• "When I become Emperor , we will seize the assets of members of the Shinawatra family . , We will not allow them. Travel abroad . They had to report to us. , We will appoint the prime minister and the King's name will be countersigned by me.

• " After that we will set up a council which will lead to reform before it can proceed with a fresh election . " He said.

• "PDRC will not set up a political party and we will not allow our name to be used as a function of politics is to protect the interests of the country after the success we are. Back to home as either victory or defeat - ... there is no middle ground in this battle . "

And I post this to say "Buyer beware" because no matter what side you are on in this doesn't matter...what matters is the result you may get from someone who has been reading his own press way too much... hoping against hope his opposition will take it for what I hope it is... vain babbling

.. the alternative you can find a version in the other paper. and there was no mention of an emperor in the other paper

For the supporters of Pheu Thai, everything Prompong says is golden. He's their boy. And what integrity ! He's been busy this week. He used to talking down to the EC, of course. ( Though he likes to keep in practice. ) But his time has been also hard-pressed to issue words that in effect try to keep court judges in line with what Pheu Thai considers preferable verdicts. Yes, Prompong's been a busy boy. But on the face of it, it is a bit rich for Pheu Thai - who have continually resisted meeting with the EC and prefers to talk to them ( or threaten more likely ) through the media - to keep them from meeting the very people who would likely provide real protection at the polls - the army - after CAPO did such a cracking job the last time. But grist for Pheu Thai supporters all the same. Opportunity to dust off those conspiracy theories, as well as the happy prospect of perhaps creating new ones.

I hope the Military considers all the facts from all sides and makes a wise decision based on that and not colored loyalties we know exist..I wish them well not an easy task to face..I doubt any of us would like to be in their shoes...they are damned if they do and damned if they don't...

And this for the supporters of PDRC and their insurrectionist leaders from a short while ago on stage... Translated from Thai to English via Google...now I know not many accept that translation but this is what came up...in the alternative you can find a version in the other paper...

• Anti-government protesters have been asked to prepare for the " final battle" will be triggered by the removal of Yingluck Shinawatra by the NACC Committee . or Constitutional Court , whichever comes first .

• "When that day comes , we are seized power soon after the constitutional provision that sovereignty belongs to Thailand ," Suthep Thaugsuban secretary of the Reform Committee, Democratic People said after a meeting with his allies on Saturday . .

• " That will be the day when we can declare himself emperor right now because of the power back to the people . Term shall be legal.

• "When I become Emperor , we will seize the assets of members of the Shinawatra family . , We will not allow them. Travel abroad . They had to report to us. , We will appoint the prime minister and the King's name will be countersigned by me.

• " After that we will set up a council which will lead to reform before it can proceed with a fresh election . " He said.

• "PDRC will not set up a political party and we will not allow our name to be used as a function of politics is to protect the interests of the country after the success we are. Back to home as either victory or defeat - ... there is no middle ground in this battle . "

And I post this to say "Buyer beware" because no matter what side you are on in this doesn't matter...what matters is the result you may get from someone who has been reading his own press way too much... hoping against hope his opposition will take it for what I hope it is... vain babbling

.. the alternative you can find a version in the other paper. and there was no mention of an emperor in the other paper

bloody computers! double post

Edited by GreasyFingers