Suthep Will Ask HM King To Appoint Himself As Coup Leader

Lite Beer

When is it going to end??? Goodness gracious!

Suthep is an extremely dangerous lunatic, a madman of the highest order and this won,t end until the numb nut is removed for good. The sad thing is even some farangs adore him and would eat his faceas.

This message from the PTP Propaganda Group

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked The Nation and the other one and nothing remotely like the Khaosod report......can a journal be SO wrong (although other contributors before me have implied so). If it's as wrong as it appears it's worse than appalling, it's highly dangerous!

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/403603/suthep-ups-the-ante-for-final-battle for a start. My cab driver ten minutes ago was visibly upset too about the threats of firing squads. It's not just Khaosod no matter how the Suthep fan club wishes to spin it.

You should also check The Nation's tweets last night. Their pages seem to somewhat watered down today which is not surprising when one considers how much the Nation group has invested in Suthep. Khaosod is not the only news outlet with an agenda.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I'd say that the Bangkok Post article is about 50% of what Khao Sod reports, and it's still not a pretty quote. I think that KhaoSod is a bit too concerned with fanning hatred and jumped on the opportunity to embellish.

Mr. Suthep elaborated further that he would then install himself as the "Sovereign Body" who will wield absolute power via numerous "Revolutionary Decrees" and adoption of a single charter provision as a legislative blank cheque - in the same manner of military dictators in 1960s, such as the notorious Field Marshal Sarit Thanarat.

This sounds VERY dangerous and will surely lead to a civil war. While I do agree that Thailand needs MASSIVE reform, and that the Shinawatras MUST GO, this is NOT the way to do it.

Once the muppet is gone, it should be the King who chooses and appoints the interm government and PM, NOT Suthep.

Very VERY bad times ahead if this plan goes forward.

i think it would be better to have the shins instead of the sutheps in charge

• Like 1

Suthep is an extremely dangerous lunatic, a madman of the highest order and this won,t end until the numb nut is removed for good. The sad thing is even some farangs adore him and would eat his faceas.

wrong!!!! This message is from REAL PEOPLE.

I just checked The Nation and the other one and nothing remotely like the Khaosod report......can a journal be SO wrong (although other contributors before me have implied so). If it's as wrong as it appears it's worse than appalling, it's highly dangerous!

You have check The Nation!!!!. That is indeed a reliable news source. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Note in Diary

Say a pray for Kooweerup tonight

tomorrow buy a bottle of what he's been drinking

no alcohol nor illicit substances have ever passed my lips. The nectar of a fine woman is all I consume.

Wow seems like I will never get the experience that you had before you wrote the BS

I have a very jealous Thai wife

and I like to live

Note to diary

Never make comments on TVF , after sex

clutching at straws my friend, I definitely do not support the PTP in any way. I am just not blinded by infatuation for a dangerous lunatic.
  • Like 1

wrong!!!! This message is from REAL PEOPLE.

wow I live in a Thai Village with just under 1200 Thai people staying in

and they say the opposite

Now you tell me they must all be robots, as they are not real people

Next you will tell me

"no alcohol nor illicit substances have ever passed your lips.

The nectar of a fine woman is all you consume"

As stated in Maxwell smart

I find that a little hard to believe

I have read many of your comments here on this topic and I must say that many of you may have finally woke and relized that suthep is out for suthep and the hell with the rest of the country.

what you are really seeing is that the PTP party is in deep sxxt, and the redshirt backers will do and say anything to get rid of him

All this proves is he must be one heck of a threat to them

and they need your help to try and get rid of him

Mr. Suthep elaborated further that he would then install himself as the "Sovereign Body" who will wield absolute power via numerous "Revolutionary Decrees" and adoption of a single charter provision as a legislative blank cheque - in the same manner of military dictators in 1960s, such as the notorious Field Marshal Sarit Thanarat.

This sounds VERY dangerous and will surely lead to a civil war. While I do agree that Thailand needs MASSIVE reform, and that the Shinawatras MUST GO, this is NOT the way to do it.

Once the muppet is gone, it should be the King who chooses and appoints the interm government and PM, NOT Suthep.

Very VERY bad times ahead if this plan goes forward.

i think it would be better to have the shins instead of the sutheps in charge

Big call. Personally I Don't like the current government that much a bunch of self centred people and the only alternative is a crazy lunatic in Suthep. I think the rich and powerful should be banned from politics. Plenty of well educated middle class Thais who could do a better job

Oh dear oh dear.

For all those people who said, Suthep doesn't want power himself, hmmmmmm.

Do people really want to give this bloke this absolute power to control anything. He needs to step away from the adulation of his own support.

I don't want him to have absolute power, no, and I'm very surprised to hear all these "statements" from him. If accurate, then I can't support the options he is proposing. It's Khaosod reporting though so I'll take a while and see what else is reported before jumping to conclusions.

I have a copy of the other paper's article, entitled "Suthep Ups the Ante for Final Battle." In this article, he doesn't say he would become PM, but once YL is removed either via the NACC and Senate or the CC, whichever comes first, power would return to the people (they would not form a political party) and they would appoint the PM of the people and submit the name to His Majesty to be countered signed by Suthep.

Hence, it sounded like Suthep will act as the conduit to enable someone else's rise to power. He will not lead the Country. Someone else will.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

So let me get this straight. Suthep is going to ask a constitutional monarchy to appoint him dictator? Yeah, that's gonna happen. Not!

Please read some other news sources. The Khaosod article at the top of this thread is all lies.

So let me get this straight. Suthep is going to ask a constitutional monarchy to appoint him dictator? Yeah, that's gonna happen. Not!

and the sheep seem to read only the first profile and decide to post

it has all read been proven over and over again that Suthep never said these words

but the sheep believing the RED Shirt Propoganda

sounds to me like we deserve to be ripped off with our mental for sight

Thailand's biggest problem is not the Shinawatra mafia clan, cause you can use the courts to get rid of them. No, the main problem of this country is that there seems to be no alternative. Suthep has swallowed his whistle if what's written here is true! The only way forward is to reform police, the justice system, throw Thaksin in jail through Interpol and have new elections.

Throw Thaskin in jail, yeap that will calm things down, then have new elections which the Reds would win and another Chin would head up. Fact is democracy will mean a Red government for the foreseeable future. How do you reform the police???

By disbanding them for a start.

How about stopping the practices of cheating on entrance exams, having to buy appointments and promotions, having to buy your gun and other equipment from your boss. Many police I know get into debt to their boss and have to "raise" money to payback far in excess of their salary. The usual patronage arrangement.

All civil servants here are paid a pittance but rely on using the power of their office / role to generate extra income. The police are civil servants.

Law enforcement in some Western countries went through some tremendous shake ups to substantially clean their acts up. Here, it's never changed apart from more greed. Of course it can be reformed, but that would require corruption being taken out of the judicial and political systems, which ain't gonna happen. Criminals from the HiSo and political elites have too much to loose to allow real reforms.

Absolutely idiotic idea, which will have little support. Given though that his is from Khaosod, I'm not going to give it much credence until it is reported in BP and The Nation, if he actually did indeed say this.

The country needs significant reform, but not led by him.

Yup! You're absolutely right. Who would you recommend to do the reforms? (Farangs excluded)

and the sheep seem to read only the first profile and decide to post

it has all read been proven over and over again that Suthep never said these words

but the sheep believing the RED Shirt Propoganda

sounds to me like we deserve to be ripped off with our mental for sight

Stop living in denial (no not the river) my friend, it will drive you insane, and you will do a Suthep.

• Like 1

Wow what can you say with this latest outburst !! Let the people of Bangkok have there park back it used to one of the high lights when I go to Bangkok to take an early morning stroll and watch families having early morning breakfast and exercise , my friend now tells me it is strewn with rubbish everywhere from Sutheps supporters

The man sitting to Herr Suthep's right looks shocked, dismayed and chagrined at what he is reading on the teleprompter.

He should be. The leader he follows has declared 'Final Victory' so many times that even the media are having trouble keeping count.

This fracking idiot lives inside a powder keg and is getting ready to light a cigar. Sedition, les majesty, making terroristic threats, inciting citizens to violate the law in the same manners listed are just a tip of the iceberg....and atop the frosty peak grows his past, sickly rubber trees and all the attending share croppers.

Woops there goes another rubber tree, oops there goes.......

• Like 1