Pheu Thai tells Abhisit to discipline party spokeswoman

webfact

Showing photos that the princess have too much luggage deserves to be jail for 5 years under current Thai law. Please stop the speculation,

And I ask you to do the same, do you believe every explanation by an unnamed source or only that suits your agenda.

Can I ask you just what is it about this OP post you have a problem with? also an interesting Monika you have antimedia, what's that about?

May I suggest you ask a Thai college as I have, read a few of the posts made by some people on the said FB account regarding the luggage, some of it is extremely poor taste and insulting, and I'm sure that these posters on this subject are quite ashamed of their comments now that the truth is out and the smear plot revealed...

I hope all those FB account holder commented regarding the luggage, some of it is extremely poor taste and insulting, get charged by the law.

No one can escape the law in Thailand. Not Thaksin, not Yingluck.

" If he refuses to do so, we will take it that he conspires with her," Mr. Prompong said in a press conference, adding that Pheu Thai Party will never tolerate such irreponsible actions within the party. "

Yet again, an opportunity for Pheu Thai to try to drag Abhisit into something, and threaten him to boot. " Conspires with her ? " Is this the language that Thaksin uses about Abhisit these days ? Apparently so. When Prompong talks about " irresponsible actions ", exactly where does he draw the line ? They apparently do not include the actions of a party that -

- takes its orders from a man in a Dubai hotel room.

- passes an amnesty bill for same person, and over 25,000 others convicted of corruption, just for good measure.

- allows MPs to vote multiple times for bills ( only because they love democracy so much )

- conducts a massive programme of graft and corruption that sunk the country into debt, destroyed the rice industry, and took Thailand off top tier exporting status.

- has a history of not respecting courts and court rulings, and wants a revamp of the independent agencies, the impeachment of Constitutional Court judges, and the appointment of new ones.

• Like 1

Why should she be disciplined?

When large piles of expensive luggage have been seen in the past it is usually an indication of family members fleeing the country so I think it would be fairer just to put it down to an honest mistake.

We all make them.

• Like 1

Glad to hear that Ms Yingluck is planning to stay in Thailand until the last second to defend democracy, just like her brother did. Hopefully she will recognise the last second as cleverly as he did. Then we can enjoy seeing clips of the two cloned fugitive former PMs being interviewed together by Jonathan Head, CNN, Al Jazeera etc with Yingluck reading from a prepared Thai script on the idiot board and Thaksin blurting out his usual unprepared nonsense in his hilarious Chinaman English. Can't wait.

Aussieinthailand.. " Err, firstly the lady in question made a statement on her FB account about the boxes and baggage criticizing it's luxury and a waste of tax payers money, and claiming it to be YL getting ready to leave the country, well It's seems the boxes and baggage so well criticized belongs to a member of the highly influential family, "

If the tax payer payed then YES it is a waste of their money for what in all tense and purpose is a private, commercial deal. No?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

casualbiker, It is not up to me to decide if tax payers money was used or not for this purpose or not, It's not the point in question.

Who is to say that this was funded by tax payers or privately? YOU? As I have said in my previous post maybe you should get a Thai college to read some of the comments on the FB post and maybe you will understand why it was remover with out a reason given, I think there well maybe some people running for cover.

You have missed my point .. I did say IF the tax payer paid. Did I not? From the OP it seems that the "person " was going on a private / commercial enterprise so tax payers money should NOT have been used. Finding the facts even if any one could be bothered would be extremely difficult.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Showing photos that the princess have too much luggage deserves to be jail for 5 years under current Thai law. Please stop the speculation,

Five years for suggesting that she has too much luggage ... wouldn't that be a little extreme?