500,000 baht reward for the arrest of Ko Tee

webfact

A friend of a friend of a friend saw the clip and I have heard from him/her that all the guy really states is what a lot of people already think, but usually just keep to themselves.

And he (Ko Tee) is the only one with the balls big enough to tell. What a maggot!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

500,000? Loser isn't worth that amount. Let him rot away in Cambodia like the other red shirt trash who break the law but are too cowardly to stay around and face the music. bah.gif

Red shirt trash????? What about suthep and his band of thugs? They are the ones that started all of this by stopping everyday people from voting and beating them also if they tried to vote???? But that is ok because stuhep is the SUPREME LEADER . Right????????????????????????????????

Typical red rubbish drivel.

For your information the one who started all of this was one Thaksin Shinawatra when he decided he was the SUPREME LEADER of Thailand and that the country was just another of his companies to be used to make him and his evil family rich.

The history of coups, corruption and power grabs was firmly part of Thai culture before Thaksin was a gleam in his Daddy's eyes....and, no, I don't like Thaksin, but he's a symptom of cultural sickness, not the cause.

• Like 2

Talking to the foreign media was the real nail in the coffin. If any Thai says something negative about Land or Lord the whole country loses face.

Lese majeste is in all ways a perfect accusation to target one's enemies -- the media cannot repeat what was said because that is also lese majeste, the public cannot view it online or anywhere in the media because that is lese majeste....

As a matter of fact, a law is in the works to make it an act of lese majeste to say the words 'lese majeste'.

This idiot monk says he is to busy overthrowing a government to hand himself in but dips into his wallet to place a bounty on someone else. Now I definitely have lost all respect for this animal the devil in robes who is certainly one cashed up tool. Definitely won't be giving anything to monks from now on as they seem very wealthy as it is.

I think it's absurd that this guy 'said something' to the foreign press, we have no idea what he said because it is suppressed (but we know he didn't directly threaten anyone, and he says he never said it) and we can goto jail just for repeating it whatever it is,.. and now he's this countries biggest criminal , with a massive reward like he's a serial killer.. wheres the freedom of speech?

The video is still on the internet if you go looking. He did threaten someone. The person he threatened was not allowed under Thai law.

He stated he will start a civil war and he will personally "light the first explosion"

Be careful because if you forward the said video or encourage people to watch it you could also be charged for the same offence as Ko Tee. Crazy I know but TIT. The courts here would have a field day with those old Spitting Image Videos.

A Buddhist monk who is considered a leader of a political organization is offering a bounty on someone? Oh my Buddha....amazing Thailand!

He can't possibly be a real monk, just a guy masquerading as one. A real monk wouldn't be so cashed up and he would be offering forgivness and not putting bounties on peoples heads.

A friend of a friend of a friend saw the clip and I have heard from him/her that all the guy really states is what a lot of people already think, but usually just keep to themselves.

I have seen the video a Thai friend has it posted on her facebook page and she is circulating it. No she is not a red shirt but very pro Suthep and PDRC her idea of thinking it is not leste mageste but promoting the PDRC cause to turn people against the reds.

Vigilante justice is no justice at all, no matter what the case.

This specimen is probably responsible for most of the attacks around the BKK protest sites. He is probably equally responsible for an unknown amount of deaths.

Who cares what method takes him down, as long as he is taken down.... Preferably by a bullet rather than prison.

Then take Suthep and this idiot monk down.

I have seen the video a Thai friend has it posted on her facebook page and she is circulating it. No she is not a red shirt but very pro Suthep and PDRC her idea of thinking it is not leste mageste but promoting the PDRC cause to turn people against the reds.

I think you are right. The PDRC are trying to make this a Royal Issue to divide the pro-democracy supporters. However, it is my belief that the vast majority of the populus love the king and support the royal family. The red shirts need to come out and make it absolutely clear that they support the royal family.

• Like 1

I think you are right. The PDRC are trying to make this a Royal Issue to divide the pro-democracy supporters. However, it is my belief that the vast majority of the populus love the king and support the royal family. The red shirts need to come out and make it absolutely clear that they support the royal family.

If he said what it is alleged he said then he will probably be going to gaol.

Pro democracy supporters? Neither side in this mess seems particularly in favour of democratic processes.

Winning and reaping the rewards of victory, yes.

Democratic government, no.

I've always heard that it's a big mistake to run your mouth, or even more so, to write anything of any nature about the beloved royal family, especially if one is a farang. We don't know diddly anyway. Why get jammed up over stuff we know nothing about? Mum's the word, and long live us all.

This specimen is probably responsible for most of the attacks around the BKK protest sites. He is probably equally responsible for an unknown amount of deaths.

Who cares what method takes him down, as long as he is taken down.... Preferably by a bullet rather than prison.

Unfortunately taking Suthep and the "idiot monk" down would not have stopped Ko Tee's attacks around BKK protest sites.

I personally would not go so far as to say a bullet, but that is just me. Ko Tee's arrest and prison sentence however would go along way to stopping most of these attacks.

• Like 2

Unfortunately taking Suthep and the "idiot monk" down would not have stopped Ko Tee's attacks around BKK protest sites.

I personally would not go so far as to say a bullet, but that is just me. Ko Tee's arrest and prison sentence however would go along way to stopping most of these attacks.

And you have proof that Ko Tee is responsible for the attacks or is it more of the usual yellow propaganda, which seems to have been working overtime of late.

The verbal attacks on the leaders of both sides of the divide, is going to result in a number of the big "players" having to find new homes in distant shores when the end game is eventually played out. Assuming that day ever arrives smile.png

now ko tee should offer 500k for arrest of a fake monk issara and a murderer suthep.

as for koo tee calling for a mass murder of elites, it was suthep in december 2013 who compiled a list of 3000 his political opponents, who would be eliminated when he comes to power

I see your red brain washing was a complete success !!

the next time you might come with some more intelligent contribution than "red" and "brain washing.

your bullying techniques you can try in the playground

The red shirt leaders have been making it pretty clear for several years already that they do not support the monarchy. if they start telling their supporters that they now support the monarchy then they will have to say they were wrong for the last 7 or 8 years.

I would really like to post some of the stupid stuff the reds are telling their supporters but it would most likely get me banned.

When my wifes family repeat this stuff and ask me what I think I simply tell them that what they are saying is not even logical. They then say maybe I am right but then after their next red shirt meeting they come back with the same old crap.

Repeat it often enough and the sheeple will believe it.