Best qualities of Thai women

Datebayo

All of the above, not sure if they believe it themnselves when my gf always call me handsome but i honestly believe that they do!!!!!!!!!!

the lovely hair,skin face i can not understand why every man in the world is not here but i am glad they are not.

I was never called that in Thailand.

Where did I go wrong!?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people would stop using the word childish, and instead, decribe their behaviour as "girlish" it would be more appropriate IMHO

And if the protesters and absolute moralists would get off their high unsolicited horses, they would conclude that staying in touch with the inner child, is where it is at, unless you left your inner child behind, and now are just a plain old, used, and unwanted miserable dipstick

Edited by Scarpolo
  • Like 2

It's comments like these that truly concern me about the foreigners in Thailand, and the reason people back home think Thai-expats are a bunch of paedophiles

"their child-like behavour"

"perfectly shaped like a teenager"

"I love their tiny bodies"

Lock up your daughters, that farang who lives in Thailand is coming over for tea!

Doesn't matter that many Thai ladies look like teenagers, we humans are genetically programmed to like these features in women, only political correctness and feminizm makes you affraid to admit it. a 30 year old Thai ladies with a body package of 18 year... LOve it! thank god for Thai women smile.png

<deleted>. i know as many men who DISLIKE thai petite bodies as men who like it. logically, the clowns here only for the women LIKE petite features, that's why they are here. but pls don't generalise.

a 30 year old Thai ladies with a body package of 18 year (with stretchmarks and 2 kids in the village) and the mental development of a 12-year old ...

i get the picture: easy to manipulate, subdue, impress with 750 euro/month. too many of this type around here. oh well TV as we know it.... coffee1.gif

thumbsup.gif

I think it was this thread that someone said the women are men w vg's

he is right, there must be something in the food here:

look at this girls body,

many men wish they could have that shape,

variously

post-192707-0-34425600-1397447373_thumb.

Edited by Scarpolo

look at this girls body,

variously

Many do, to the chagrin of some male tourists who get surprised later when she has a pee standing up.

look at this girls body,

variously

Many do, to the chagrin of some male tourists who get surprised later when she has a pee standing up.

oh sweet jesus.

I never thought of that,

but,

are they really "fooled?"

or is that just what they tell their friends?

look at this girls body,

variously

oh sweet jesus.

I never thought of that,

but,

are they really "fooled?"

or is that just what they tell their friends?

"Oh sweet Jesus" w00t.gif might indeed be a phrase used in either case.

This may not be appropriate for Best Qualities of Thai Women. Or it might. Depends on the Mod. LOL.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

They seem to truly believe that I am a very handsome man. tongue.png alt=tongue.png width=20 height=20>

Mrs Possum always tells me I'm handsome, and she was never a bargirl.

I know, she was the cashier like everybody else thumbsup.gif

No, she wasn't the cashier, she was one of the cleaners, after all the cashier is still a bargirl as she is working in the bar, the cleaner only goes in when the bar is empty. and Mrs Possum needed a job to pay her way through University.

But was the bar was in Pattaya ?

that's true, all the things you said regarding Thai women but I think what exactly a Thai woman is completely based on what you are! the situation.

if you're a newbie to Thailand, all people there loves you. not just thai women, everyone!

but when they found out that you're a thai-pro, everything changes!

someone who talks thai good, know the girlie trickts, on a budget pocket, ... no attraction to thai women. and when you have not attraction, there will be no caring, no happy behavior, no nothing!

that's true, all the things you said regarding Thai women but I think what exactly a Thai woman is completely based on what you are! the situation.

if you're a newbie to Thailand, all people there loves you. not just thai women, everyone!

but when they found out that you're a thai-pro, everything changes!

someone who talks thai good, know the girlie trickts, on a budget pocket, ... no attraction to thai women. and when you have not attraction, there will be no caring, no happy behavior, no nothing!

Utter nonsense. HOW they treat you depends on who YOU are.

To wit and concur on your fault presumption. In my experience, the guys who can speak Thai well and know the ins and outs of Thai generally have a happier relationship with Thai women. Moreover, these guys have genuine beautiful girlfriends/wives, not the bargirl kind. Because these guys have the knowledge, the women who are with them know what they see is what they get, so there will be no (or less) hidden agenda and no money hungry bullshit you so often see with the bargirl/freelancer types and farang focussed women.

OP, you forgot the beautiful ar$e.

Yes, some. In general, I do not find the Thai arse to be the best. Brazilian chickas incontrary.. mmmmm

Have you seen the brazilian ass after 40?

it aint pretty

Neither is an iPhone after 4 years - that's why you bin it and get an upgrade.

• Like 1

The best qualities of Thai women of course the high educated, half Chinese, fair skinned girls from a middle or high class with high ranking police or army officers in her family ...... as you may read here usually.

They don't hold grudges (resentments)....they don't dwell on arguments gone past.

That seems to be related to underdevelopment of cognitive / critical / analytical thinking skills just as lack of hindsight / foresight.

Their challenging conversation, their awareness of the outside world, their obsession with money and never ending playing with their IPhones. The hours they spend watching quality television such as Korean movies and the Panda Channel and the petulant sulks when they don't get their way. Qualities indeed. biggrin.png

you forgot to mention their intellectual curiosity, creativity, logic, wisdom and knack for innovation. But I suspect the main reason is because they represent the sole remaining women on the planet with whom we can get laid.

• Like 1

The best qualities of Thai women of course the high educated, half Chinese, fair skinned girls from a middle or high class with high ranking police or army officers in her family ...... as you may read here usually.

There are not many of those left. Because most of them are already married to farangs twice their age from TV.

i have directed a (Thai female) friend to study this thread after she asked me what farang guys think of Thai girls...

I asked too,

the only anwer was, "there are goood people and bad people everywhere"

so, add to the list, best qualities, they "talk real"

so, pay attention