Best qualities of Thai women

Datebayo

Not all Thai women are the same .

My wife is head teacher of a school , 53yrs , very bossy and argumentative , I do most of the looking after .

My wife's face has aged a little in the 10yrs we've been together , but I still find her the most attractive and pretty woman .

She is 5'5" tall and very slender , though quite plump , she has the most beautiful body I ever saw , perfectly shaped like a teenager ,

with very smooth evenly cafè au lait skin all over , the prettiest bottom I ever saw .

I see other girls/women and speculate that they may be the same . I find Thai oriental features very attractive .

" the prettiest bottom I ever saw"

I agree. ;-)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their straigtforwardness, i.e., if they like you they will tell you, unlike our game-playing Western counterparts.

Their frank attitudes towards sex - they like it, so they do it, and they don't mind telling you about it. They rarely have bad-attitudes of the "why should I do that, it's demeaning to me and women" BS. They enjoy pleassure, both receiving and giving, they have no religious hangups like are present in the Westen world.

Their femininity - a Thai girl is just that, a girl. A Western girl is more like a man with a vagina. In fact even a Thai ladyboy is more feminine than 90% of Western women. You rarely see that kind of loud, drunken, boorish behaviour that younger Western women have cultivated over the last couple of decades and rarely are Thai girls covered in awful tattoos - maybe a religious one from a temple but it depends on the class of girl.

They have a good sense of humour but that goes for Thais in general and Western women do also.

They still retain a caring, nurturing attitiude - they will make sure you are fed and watered! They will clean up a messy living room. It's not that I need these things done for me but it's a pleasant surprise to find all your books and magazines tidied up in the morning! It might annoy me long-term though.

These are the things that stand out - sadly they lack (for the most part) critical thinking and enjoyment of cultural issues such as good books, theatre, film, music... of course they like pop music and crap Hollywood movies but it's rare to find a Thai girl with actual intetests outside of the mainstream in these areas. Some don't even read but then again, there are dozens of Western women with the same dull attitude.

This sentence Malthus I will not forget :a Thai girl is just that, a girl. "A Western girl is more like a man with a vagina" Wow, in retrospect scaring somewhere, but many times(unfortunately) it was true!thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

It's comments like these that truly concern me about the foreigners in Thailand, and the reason people back home think Thai-expats are a bunch of paedophiles

"their child-like behavour"

"perfectly shaped like a teenager"

"I love their tiny bodies"

Lock up your daughters, that farang who lives in Thailand is coming over for tea!

• Like 2

It's comments like these that truly concern me about the foreigners in Thailand, and the reason people back home think Thai-expats are a bunch of paedophiles

Lock up your daughters, that farang who lives in Thailand is coming over for tea!

but, those are their qualities and thats why we want them.

dont see the problem, unless you dont like girls

You don't see a problem with middle-aged men lusting after traits associated with little girls? Well, let me elaborate: It's part of the same issue as grown men going into bars (lady) in Thailand and purposely seeking the youngest looking girl with the most child-like body they can find. Where I come from men like this are put on a special list to protect children.

P.S. I like women, not girls. That's normal for a grown man.

You don't see a problem with middle-aged men lusting after traits associated with little girls? Well, let me elaborate: It's part of the same issue as grown men going into bars (lady) in Thailand and purposely seeking the youngest looking girl with the most child-like body they can find. Where I come from men like this are put on a special list to protect children.

P.S. I like women, not girls. That's normal for a grown man.

Only grown women talk like you,

females that are young minded, want to be called girls,

ask onem

but brush your teeth first

Not all Thai women are the same .

My wife is head teacher of a school , 53yrs , very bossy and argumentative , I do most of the looking after .

My wife's face has aged a little in the 10yrs we've been together , but I still find her the most attractive and pretty woman .

She is 5'5" tall and very slender , though quite plump , she has the most beautiful body I ever saw , perfectly shaped like a teenager ,

with very smooth evenly cafè au lait skin all over , the prettiest bottom I ever saw .

I see other girls/women and speculate that they may be the same . I find Thai oriental features very attractive .

very smooth evenly cafè au lait skin all over , Why do they say they are black when their skin is copper or beige. It really P'O's me when my wife comes off with that crap. I actually brought it up with our Doctor saying my wife wanted to become white like Michael Jackson and much to my shock the Doctor gave my wife two dermatologists names.

Doesn't matter that many Thai ladies look like teenagers, we humans are genetically programmed to like these features in women, only political correctness and feminizm makes you affraid to admit it. a 30 year old Thai ladies with a body package of 18 year... LOve it! thank god for Thai women smile.png

<deleted>. i know as many men who DISLIKE thai petite bodies as men who like it. logically, the clowns here only for the women LIKE petite features, that's why they are here. but pls don't generalise.

a 30 year old Thai ladies with a body package of 18 year (with stretchmarks and 2 kids in the village) and the mental development of a 12-year old ...

i get the picture: easy to manipulate, subdue, impress with 750 euro/month. too many of this type around here. oh well TV as we know it.... coffee1.gif

• Like 2

Blimey there aren't half some miserable beggars here....

To all the mealy mouthed moaners here, rattling on about older Western blokes being a bit pervy, Thai blokes regularly have the same styles of chatter. Maybe if some of you tried enjoying the 'natural surroundings' of Thailand, you'd sound less misanthropic.

I took our gardener, 72, out last night for a new year feed and sluicing and he had a right perve at the Heinekin lasses, who instead of recoiling in horror, found it all rather funny and cute and pampered the lucky sod all night....no fun being out-shined by a toothless perv....

• Like 1

Blimey there aren't half some miserable beggars here....

To all the mealy mouthed moaners here, rattling on about older Western blokes being a bit pervy, Thai blokes regularly have the same styles of chatter. Maybe if some of you tried enjoying the 'natural surroundings' of Thailand, you'd sound less misanthropic.

I took our gardener, 72, out last night for a new year feed and sluicing and he had a right perve at the Heinekin lasses, who instead of recoiling in horror, found it all rather funny and cute and pampered the lucky sod all night....no fun being out-shined by a toothless perv....

there's a big difference between enjoying the surroundings and constantly talking prejudiced bs... today people will eulogize thai women and same clowns will bash them tomorrow in some other tread.... this is not about political correctness, i don't care about PC. you can s©rew whatever you like/fancy (and pay accordingly) but don't generalise...

What are the best qualities of Thai women, that we all love. For me it is their caring nature, happy demeanor, soft skin, exotic facial features, child-like behavour, great legs and cooking skills.

I agree with all except the child like behavior. To me that's something I dislike. I prefer a real woman.

And I would add the beautiful quality of being tight to the list.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sometimes words have no meaning. Please see photos why I think what I think.

Wish you all a very wet and Happy Songkran. -coffee1.gif

Hey, I keep track who downloaded my friend's photos. 100 baht each, payable now.

Please send a check to me, or no more beautiful ones.biggrin.png

post-108180-0-99698400-1397368843_thumb.

post-108180-0-78996500-1397368857_thumb.

post-108180-0-85938400-1397368869_thumb.

post-108180-0-28486100-1397368881_thumb.

The fact that if i get angry she does not start yelling back at me,but just goes into silent mode,this gives me time to calm down and reflect i have generally overeacted and apologise,this means arguments never escalate to awful shouting matches or things thrown around ect.

I like the fact that there's so many new things to show them and they are eager to learn about new things (my gf being an exception to this though), farang women often seem to have that "been there, done that" attitude.

I also like the happy attitude, I've always believed that the key to happiness is to surround yourself with happy people.

• Like 1

well in my mind there cant be much wrong with them,

as all them who are on here moaning about them, they will soon be chasing them again as soon as they get of the plane,,,,,

or if the do live here, next time they go to a bar

jake

Doesn't matter that many Thai ladies look like teenagers, we humans are genetically programmed to like these features in women, only political correctness and feminizm makes you affraid to admit it. a 30 year old Thai ladies with a body package of 18 year... LOve it! thank god for Thai women smile.png

<snip>

i get the picture: easy to manipulate, subdue, impress with 750 euro/month. too many of this type around here. oh well TV as we know it.... coffee1.gif

WOW ... you must be a very hansum man ... 750 euro/month !

Shhhh ... don't tell MissFarmGirl ... she doesn't even get 1/4 that much ... facepalm.gif

• Like 1

Well ... something to share.

My gf's niece showed us what she will wear to a Songkran 'play water' tomorrow.

post-104736-0-53922900-1397383701_thumb.

Is the attire approved? She has borrowed my driving glasses and Hat !

BTW, no need to get to excited ... she's a tom ... facepalm.gif

The Thai boys maybe will be disappointed tomorrow!

BTW ... I take a nice photo ... hey!

Well ... something to share.

My gf's niece showed us what she will wear to a Songkran 'play water' tomorrow.

attachicon.gifP4130317 LLR.JPG

Is the attire approved? She has borrowed my driving glasses and Hat !

BTW, no need to get to excited ... she's a tom ... facepalm.gif

The Thai boys maybe will be disappointed tomorrow!

BTW ... I take a nice photo ... hey!

Her shirt is not even wet, meh, photo 7/10 though.

What are the best qualities of Thai women, that we all love. For me it is their caring nature, happy demeanor, soft skin, exotic facial features, child-like behavour, great legs and cooking skills.

I agree with all except the child like behavior. To me that's something I dislike. I prefer a real woman.

And I would add the beautiful quality of being tight to the list.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ah yes, how could I forget the wonderful tightness. I have been around most countries in Asia and in my experience the tightness in Thailand is the best...

Of course I am talking about the narrow pedestrian foot-paths on the streets and the narrow sub-soi's.

All of the above, not sure if they believe it themnselves when my gf always call me handsome but i honestly believe that they do!!!!!!!!!!

the lovely hair,skin face i can not understand why every man in the world is not here but i am glad they are not.