Thaksin pleas for unity and peace

Lite Beer

In the message broadcast on digital TV Channel 4, Thaksin said the current situation is quite chaotic because “rule is not rule, law is not law, and those who have duties to provide justices do not perform justly, thus turning the country to chaos.

It is all because of you you b'stard!

• Like 2

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shameless Chinese idiot.

And you think that Abhisit and the Democrats are not a bunch of shameless Chinese idiots ?? What about the Thais who own most of Thailand's big companies ? These are the people trying to remove Thaksin. Do you think their eyes look Chinese ??

The point is that almost all of the politicians in Thailand, as well as most of the rich, and the people in the judiciary are Sino-Thais. Thaksin, Abhisit and, I think, Sondhi are Hakka Chinese. Suthep is also Chinese, and most of his whistle-blowers are middle class Bangkok Sino-Thais.

The Thais are out in the countryside waiting to see if the Sino-Thais will give them a voice in government, or make some policies that appeal to them. So far, only Thaksin has done anything for the rural and urban Thais. This is why his party always wins the elections.

I thought Suthep was Malay. He is tanned and short.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Wow you have to love it !! This is the problem even thou the red shirts know their great camel turd criminal coward leader scumbag is a dick head they still think he's the man !! The guy's nothing more than a low life criminal who would sell out his own mother just to look good.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Good language brillant arguments that proof a sincere level of education. Surely a fighter for democracy. You are the man. I hope you are thai!

• Like 1

In the message broadcast on digital TV Channel 4, Thaksin said the current situation is quite chaotic because “rule is not rule, law is not law, and those who have duties to provide justices do not perform justly, thus turning the country to chaos.

It is all because of you you b'stard!

Yes!!! You so bad! Very bad! So bad!!!!

He's not calling for peace and unity - he is questioning and undermining the rule of law.

This should not come as a surprise to anyone, he regards himself to be above the law, he established a political party to secure his position above the law and he now wants the actions of that party when in government to be above the law.

The man is a convicted criminal on the lam.

What is he doing being allowed to speak to the nation of TV?

It amazes me that your kind seem to know all the details of his crimes. Where do you get the inside information from to make such damning statements and if you have the low down on Thaksin why haven't you gone to the police? And if you're a farang it's even more surprising that you dare to get involved in matters none of your concern.

• Like 1

That he has the temerity to believe that he is endowed with sufficient status to make announcements to the Thai people is just beyond belief ... and then to add insult to injury, he makes a thinly-veiled attack on the judicial system for carrying out its duty...!!

I think that these words will make many Thai peoples' stomachs turn, particularly the struggling farmers...!

Furthermore, how come Channel 4 is allowed to broadcast such statements from a wanted criminal with such impunity?

Actually he has the mandate to make that announcement since the majority of Thais love him regardless of your opinion which has been formed from reading the Bangkok post which is a propaganda channel for the eletes. And yes the judiciary could be corrupt and politally biased and probably is.

If you are a farang who takes sides in this political farce it means you havent been in Thailand long enough to understand whats going on here. There is no good guys here defending civil rights or freedom of speech or freedom of press or making opportunities for the poor just power struggles between rich brokers of various colors of facism. Thats why its not worth taking sides. Will you hate your red shirt friends? Will you hate your yellow shirt friends? Just love everybody the same and try to have fun and realize how rediculous it all is.

The politics is a joke not worth getting angry about. Its entertainment. One thing is for sure neither side cares what you think.

you sir are invited to have a beer (or two) at casa misanthropia (ie. baan sticky lies). the first truly intelligent post on TV since i bothered to register here.

nb. "neither side cares what you think" can be shortened to neither side cares. period.

sorry to burst your little bubble, but things are changing

My Thai wife and friend married to Farlang where invited to a meeting of the future of the village, and I could have fallen over when I read please bring your Falang husband

Many time during the meeting we where asked our opinions, and more than once thais though our input and ideas where better than traditional old Thai ways

We can only pray that the young adults oft Thailand are better educated and have more open minds

shame that many members ob TVF do not have the same quality

• Like 1

His message is much more eloquent and meaningful than Suthep ever has to say.

And written on a 500 baht note.

Okay lets look at your thinking

On the left hand side we have Thaskin saying its time for peace and harmony

On the right side we have the red shirts say enjoy Songkran and get ready for the biggest protest ever when it finished

sound either like a double plan

or the left hand does not know what the right side is doing

But not worry, how can we complain about Thai's when we on TVF who claim to be educated follow the words of a con man

A great leap towards unity is for Mr.Thaksin to stop meddling into thai politics.....a more divising figure than him is almost impossible to find !!

Well, a more divisive figure in Thai politics is Suthep. Previously, there was Sondhi. Neither of them have any idea on how to come up with a policy that will appeal to the Thai rural majority. You can add Abhisit to the list of opposition leaders that have no ideas, no policies and no hope to win a democratic election. They can only rely on a military or a judicial coup, and then they, and their supporters and special interest friends, will prey on the country.

Well said

I guess you are ready to lead Thais into the future, and you have al the solutions

You must have as you have no idea about facts, on verbal Diarrhea flow with ease

He's not calling for peace and unity - he is questioning and undermining the rule of law.

This should not come as a surprise to anyone, he regards himself to be above the law, he established a political party to secure his position above the law and he now wants the actions of that party when in government to be above the law.

It amazes me that your kind seem to know all the details of his crimes. Where do you get the inside information from to make such damning statements and if you have the low down on Thaksin why haven't you gone to the police? And if you're a farang it's even more surprising that you dare to get involved in matters none of your concern.

Plastik where have you been for the last 5 years

the facts have been made by Thai courts and the police as he is a cnvicted criminal on the run

Go to the Police

you need to open your eyes

Thaskin is the Police

• Like 1

Just imagine the progress that could have been made if the jealous & spiteful elite hadn't turned on the best PM Thailand has ever had. Instead we have had 8 years of hatred & mayhem, with no end in sight. It wouldn't have mattered if it was Thaksin, or any other leader that had tried to prise the power away from the traditional power base, they would have ended up receiving the same fate.

Well said! Can anyone show me one global leader currently that isn't endowed with a certain level of ego, self-serving interests and hypocrisy? For all his faults, has Thailand been better off or worse off since he was deposed?

Shameless Chinese idiot.

And you think that Abhisit and the Democrats are not a bunch of shameless Chinese idiots ?? What about the Thais who own most of Thailand's big companies ? These are the people trying to remove Thaksin. Do you think their eyes look Chinese ??

The point is that almost all of the politicians in Thailand, as well as most of the rich, and the people in the judiciary are Sino-Thais. Thaksin, Abhisit and, I think, Sondhi are Hakka Chinese. Suthep is also Chinese, and most of his whistle-blowers are middle class Bangkok Sino-Thais.

The Thais are out in the countryside waiting to see if the Sino-Thais will give them a voice in government, or make some policies that appeal to them. So far, only Thaksin has done anything for the rural and urban Thais. This is why his party always wins the elections.

I thought Suthep was Malay. He is tanned and short.

Ha, Suthep is tanned and short, he is Malay. And his eyes don't look Chinese, actually, I shouldn't laugh at any of this, because these comments are slightly racist ! :)

Okay, on Chinese New Year, Suthep was in Chinatown, Bangkok, and wearing a red shirt in front of the cameras. For a moment, I thought a practical joker had given him the shirt to wear. But no, Suthep knew what he was doing, red is a lucky colour for Chinese people, and Suthep was trying to appeal to the Chinese-Thais.

Shameless Chinese idiot.

Yes, I totally agree that Thailand's politics and economy are dominated by Chinese-Thais.

See, a small number of the anti-Thaksinites on Thai Visa use the issue of Thaksin being a 'Chinese tycoon' when they attack him. People sometimes forget that Abhisit and some (most) of the other Thai polticians against Thaksin are also Chinese-Thais.

And yes, using the issue of Thaksin being Chinese when attacking him. We all know that the yellow shirts against Thaksin are (were) mainly middle-class Chinese-Thais in Bangkok. And the bulk of Thaksin's voters are from Issan, these are the Thai-Thais, they're not Chinese-Thais ! :)

If people are going to be a little bit anti-Chinese, how about looking at the Issan-Thais, and cheer on the government they actually want. And how about looking at the Chinese-Thais, and support the removal of the party that most of them cheer on !! :)

And he is not legally a Thai. I wonder if he sends Christmas and New Year Greetings to Montenegro ??

I am neither legally thai not even illegally.

why nobody wrote in thai here !?

Cause it's onny fer English well spoken persons, und we aint good at other languages, so we all click together on ere to let us daft owt.cheesy.gif

Thaksin is not so good at English and I am not so good at Thai. But I will av to ger a bit better with my English.

• Like 1

1. Because it's all been in the Thai and English language newspapers, Thai TV etc etc., hundreds of times and in great detail

2. Many of the cases have got to the point where he must appear in the court to acknowledge the charges and until he appears the charges cannot proceed, that's Thai law. Rightly or wrongly the prosecutors etc., have talked about the amount of convincing evidence they have or through other means the evidence has become public.

3. I have children and grandchildren born here in Thailand, I believe I have right to an opinion on these matters and many TV members are in the same situation. Involved - Just watching and discussing what is public information.

Yes you have. And you should tell all these facts to your immigration officer at your next appointment. She/he will understand!

Just imagine the progress that could have been made if the jealous & spiteful elite hadn't turned on the best PM Thailand has ever had. Instead we have had 8 years of hatred & mayhem, with no end in sight. It wouldn't have mattered if it was Thaksin, or any other leader that had tried to prise the power away from the traditional power base, they would have ended up receiving the same fate.

Well said! Can anyone show me one global leader currently that isn't endowed with a certain level of ego, self-serving interests and hypocrisy? For all his faults, has Thailand been better off or worse off since he was deposed?

I believe that was Suharto's defence too.

Economically Thailand rolled along with the rest of the world during the good times and did even better under the Dems when things went pear shaped in 2007.

The real trouble started not after Thaksin was deposed but later when he lost his money. If only he could have played the white man, accepted that the PM serves the people not the other way round and paid his taxes like an honest citizen he would probably still be in power.

Well said. it is apparent that very few realise that Thaksin was seen as a 'dictator' all because he tried to claw back control of the country from the autonomous bureaucracy - the 'real' source of much of Thaialnd's corruption. Few seem to know tha that Thaksin's government was deemed the LEAST corrupt government in decades and was even deemed LESS corrupt that the Democrat Party that assumed power after the 2006 coupe. It is not surprising then that either sacked or threatened powerful governemnt officials and the eleite they served conspired against him. Thaksin was even ousted from government without any evidence of corruption whatsoever! The only eveidnce came 3 years later in the form of 'using his political power to purchase land for his wife's home'!

http://assassinationthaksin.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/thaksin-corruption-what-transparency-international-says-vs-what-elite-thai-establishment-says/

That might be a speech from Thaksin's chauffeur, one of the individuals apart from family members who Thaksin used to launder monies. None of the evidence was challenged in court but Thaksin's lawyers did try to buy off the judges with cash in cigar boxes. Thaksin found guilty. Slam dunk. But hey, aren't the red supporters here supposed to be arguing that 'its not about Thaksin'? Looks like that mask has been dumped at least for this week.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Tatsujin, on 13 Apr 2014 - 09:29, said:

What a <deleted> hypocrite. The majority of today's problems are directly related to HIS actions.

Whereas I would agree that some of today's problems are directly related to his actions, the majority of today's problems are caused by others.

To adopt a neutral viewpoint you have to read both sides of the story.

Edit: If your objective is to be neutral of course...................wai.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptXUXgG4cA.gif width=20 alt=wai.gif>

It's called "cause and effect". It still means that he is ultimately responsible for many of the current major issues.

I do understand cause & effect a little bit. But I can't help thinking about the coup that ousted him having more cause & effect to the problems Thailand is seeing today.

I can never see the logic of setting the coup when he was out of the country rather than have the takeover while he was still here, take him into custody and charge him with the heinous charges against him.

I do understand what you are saying GAZZPA and am in no way supporting an idiot who could neither keep his mouth shut or his ego in check, but cause & effect comes from many sources.

-- Fugitive ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra sent best wishes to the Thai people on the occasion of the traditional Thai New Year and pleaded for unity and peace in the country.

He said it was a pity when the good culture of Thais having hospitality towards one another has been destroyed by such injustices.

He recalled that previously Thai people would help each other but today this culture has vanished and replaced by aggressive gesture instead.

Beating, mud slinging and lying are all what happened today, he said.

He said he wished to see unity back to the people, to the country and would like everyone to forget the past and live for the future.

He wished that the Thai New Year would be the day for the Thais to be more faithful, sincere, and to love each other so as to bring back peace and hospitality to

the people.

He said he would like that the water splashing would drive and wash away all evils from the societies, and truth will return to those who always lie about others.

In honour of Thaksins comments I dedicate the song below to him and his sister Yingluck along with the rest of their ilk as a reminder of the results of their actions and aims and the inheritance they have given Thailand the Thai people and ultimately themselves.

Edited by siampolee

shiok, on 13 Apr 2014 - 17:24, said:
chrisinth, on 13 Apr 2014 - 09:55, said:

What a <deleted> hypocrite. The majority of today's problems are directly related to HIS actions.

Whereas I would agree that some of today's problems are directly related to his actions, the majority of today's problems are caused by others.

To adopt a neutral viewpoint you have to read both sides of the story.

Edit: If your objective is to be neutral of course...................wai.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptXUXgG4cA.gif

what the hell are you talking about, drunk I suppose?

Thanks for your input shiok, apologies if English isn't your first (or second) language. Perhaps you could enlighten me as to what is confusing you in my reply?

As to the being drunk bit, it will be 15 years next month since I had an alcoholic drink, so it should be out of my system by now.

Edited by chrisinth

-- Fugitive ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra sent best wishes to the Thai people on the occasion of the traditional Thai New Year and pleaded for unity and peace in the country.

He said it was a pity when the good culture of Thais having hospitality towards one another has been destroyed by such injustices.

He recalled that previously Thai people would help each other but today this culture has vanished and replaced by aggressive gesture instead.

Beating, mud slinging and lying are all what happened today, he said.

He said he wished to see unity back to the people, to the country and would like everyone to forget the past and live for the future.

He wished that the Thai New Year would be the day for the Thais to be more faithful, sincere, and to love each other so as to bring back peace and hospitality to

the people.

He said he would like that the water splashing would drive and wash away all evils from the societies, and truth will return to those who always lie about others.

In honour of Thaksins comments I dedicate the song below to him and his sister Yingluck along with the rest of their ilk as a reminder of the results of their actions and aims and the inheritance they have given Thailand the Thai people and ultimately themselves.

Who is the bald guy? Lutung?

• Like 1