Pacquiao v Bradley fight live now on Ch7. Heads up....

Pacquaio's fight to lose going into the 12th. He drew Bradley into a scrap beautifully in the middle rounds and Bradley lost his shape. Should be a comfortable decision for Pacquaio, but it should have been last time....

Edited by HeavyDrinker

I'm a Manny fan but that was an atrocious decision. Bradley bossed the fight. I couldn't see Manny winning more than four rounds. His defense has never been that good, and now he doesn't have the quickness he once had, not to mention the power. I was a huge boxing fan back in the day but its these decisions that lead me to avoid the sport. If you don't think the fix was in or this was some kind of payback, then you're blind.bah.gif

I disagree jellydog. Manny P won comfortably .(the atrocious decision was the first Bradley fight when Manny was robbed).

All the commentators all the judges had Manny winning clearly as I did.

In the first fight I had Manny 11 to 1. This fight was closer, I had Manny 9 to 3. I'm not sure what fight jellydog was watching. Bradley was tripping all over himself this fight, No balance at all.

Can't believe I misread it that badly. I just saw the punch stats and Manny way out ahead. Maybe I'll take a nap and watch it again.biggrin.png

I'm a Manny fan but that was an atrocious decision. Bradley bossed the fight. I couldn't see Manny winning more than four rounds. His defense has never been that good, and now he doesn't have the quickness he once had, not to mention the power. I was a huge boxing fan back in the day but its these decisions that lead me to avoid the sport. If you don't think the fix was in or this was some kind of payback, then you're blind.bah.gif

Mate

I don't believe your post,

You have 3 judges and 2 commentators all give a unanimous verdict to Pacquiao,i watched the fight and gave my unbiased score of Pacquiao won 6 rounds Bradley won 3 rounds with 3 rounds even.

With your take on the fight i can now understand how Pacquiao was robbed in the first fight

Geez, my eyesight must be going bad or I judge a fight differently than others. But yes, everybody but me seems to feel Manny won. Good for him.blink.png

jd.I got 2new pair of glasses this week,didnt need them as I had it Bradley one the 3,4,5,7th and manny the rest,

and why was Bradley showboating?he new he was going to get beat so he was trying to con the judges AGAIN.

roll on for the de-cider.