Broke my diet => gained 3 kg in 36 hours of bingeing on choc

onlycw

While it's in now way scientifically proven, I just want to share that IMHO, fat cells seem to react in some dramatic fashion to such an event. Overeating on chocolates. Not sure about kcal intake, but let's say I ate some 1.5 kg? Q: can it be that this led to a weight gain of >3 kg?

Just wondering.

Happy Songkran to y'all! Hope you won't lapse like I did

How much beer or fluids did you drink , this is a big factor. I am sure the guys here will let you know as they are very good with that sort of information.I went away 2 weeks ago and ate different foods and then put on the kilos, it has taken me two weeks to lose them again. It will be like this for a very long time in my case as I was very OBESE... HUGE ... to ashamed to look at myself in the mirror , but now I have lost alot of weight and on track to lose my first goal of 20 kgs by July.

hang in there mate , slow and steady will win in the end

kevvy

• Like 2

1,5kg of chocolate....way to break a diet.

I love chocolate, have not had much since I started my food changes before xmas.....just don't have the cravings for it, but when I do eat a little, it is just that now and a pleasant taste, not a gorging session.

Have you changed your foods, or just eating less of the same ?

• 3 weeks later...

I love chocolate, have not had much since I started my food changes before xmas.....just don't have the cravings for it, but when I do eat a little, it is just that now and a pleasant taste, not a gorging session.

Let's face it, chocolate is a very delicious food. Why would you lose your desire to eat something you like the taste of? Every time I've ever eaten chocolate I have to use willpower to stop. That's never going to change no matter what foods I eat. Buying small bars is the way I do it.

Let's face it, chocolate is a very delicious food. Why would you lose your desire to eat something you like the taste of? Every time I've ever eaten chocolate I have to use willpower to stop. That's never going to change no matter what foods I eat. Buying small bars is the way I do it.

But I if eating say 200 gram chocolate during my diet, would immediately sit on the toilet as my body wouldn't be used to it....even lesser things would leave me fast...

Same here.. weight went up a bit by letting go on chocolate for a longer period.. now almost all gone.. still 1 kg to go.

But chocolate is my kryptonite.

• Like 1