Putin tells Merkel Ukraine now 'on verge of civil war': Kremlin

webfact

Do they have a free and open press that would tell us what is happening to the non-Russians?

Does the US? Why not ask Russian what they think about American press?

If they do not, can always trust American press to make things up.

Interesting how American press had all the information before and all over sudden it has lost its sources? NOT one bad or good word,

Is it possible that everything is good? if it is, it would not be right, would it?

Also interesting that a number of EU countries who relied on American intelligence, are now coming over to Russia to see for themselves.

Do they have a free and open press that would tell us what is happening to the non-Russians?

Interesting how American press had all the information before and all over sudden it has lost its sources? NOT one bad or good word,

Is it possible that everything is good? if it is, it would not be right, would it?

Also interesting that a number of EU countries who relied on American intelligence, are now coming over to Russia to see for themselves.

Wow, a bit defensive there and quite far off the mark of my question. I don't recall asking about the American press. I think I was asking about the Russian Press, which somewhere in the midst of your rant, you forgot to answer. So, do they have a free and open press in Russia?

I doubt that some would believe CNN, Jingthing.

Why the heck would anyone (besides a Russian) think or care about what Russians think about the American press? Esp. now. Yes, we know Russians love their Putin; anything that comes out of his mouth is holy writ. That aside, you seem to attach the most peculiar spin to things. Even for a non-journalist. Russia annexes part of a sovereign Ukraine; it's front-page news in the west - and YOU think reporters are showing up because they've grown distrustful of "American intelligence"?! Lol. You're trying too hard.

Why the heck would anyone (besides a Russian) think or care about what Russians think about the American press? Esp. now. Yes, we know Russians love their Putin; anything that comes out of his mouth is holy writ. That aside, you seem to attach the most peculiar spin to things. Even for a non-journalist. Russia annexes part of a sovereign Ukraine; it's front-page news in the west - and YOU think reporters are showing up because they've grown distrustful of "American intelligence"?! Lol. You're trying too hard.

lol, for the same reason why anyone would care what Americans think or want, especially Russians or anyone else who is not under US controlthumbsup.gif

Russia only did what US supported a few years ago.

They held referendum and decided to break away from Ukraine.

They did not need US or anyone else's approval, just because US and some EU countries had a different plan for that area, it does not mean either has the right to dictate their wishes, does it?!

By the way, where is the aid? where is the money? All the big promises from US and EU?

Why has not US or EU not commented on the latest order from Kiev to use any force to disperse the protesters?

Wow, a bit defensive there and quite far off the mark of my question. I don't recall asking about the American press. I think I was asking about the Russian Press, which somewhere in the midst of your rant, you forgot to answer. So, do they have a free and open press in Russia?

I doubt that some would believe CNN, Jingthing.

It is common knowledge that the Russian press is controlled by the Russian government. Not a matter of believing CNN or not.

lol, for the same reason why anyone would care what Americans think or want, especially Russians or anyone else who is not under US controlthumbsup.gif

Russia only did what US supported a few years ago.

They held referendum and decided to break away from Ukraine.

They did not need US or anyone else's approval, just because US and some EU countries had a different plan for that area, it does not mean either has the right to dictate their wishes, does it?!

By the way, where is the aid? where is the money? All the big promises from US and EU?

Why has not US or EU not commented on the latest order from Kiev to use any force to disperse the protesters?

See what I mean? This fellow is expressing the exact same sentiments you'd have heard from Germans toward Britain in the late 30s. He even thinks it's funny. And he's definitely not alone. Perfect example of why Putin is so dangerous. I'll bet he's got folks in the Baltic states chewing their nails, just waiting for it to be their turn, NATO or no NATO.

• Like 1

See what I mean? This fellow is expressing the exact same sentiments you'd have heard from Germans toward Britain in the late 30s. He even thinks it's funny. And he's definitely not alone. Perfect example of why Putin is so dangerous. I'll bet he's got folks in the Baltic states chewing their nails, just waiting for it to be their turn, NATO or no NATO.

offtopic2.gif.pagespeed.ce.kcjFR6YG46.gi

Now, how about addressing the actual post and questions raised, instead of day dreaming:whistling: