Abhisit claims Ex-Premier Thaksin still hopes for a royal pardon

webfact

All courts that convict Thaksin/PTP/reds are kangaroo courts. Any court than dismisses charges against these three bodies are legit ---

THAKSIN HAS NO CHANCE IN HELL of a pardon, better he buy Michael Jacksons ranch.

Sorry you guys but if you had a nationwide poll, I am sure Thaksin would be scraping to get a good vote. Yes scraping. No individual would get a majority vote at the minute as Thai people are sick to death of the whole charade. Especially now they are seeing what wrong the government has done in the past 3 years.

What then.. ?????

May be you can explain and not just write empty words ???

The fist 2 sentences were said in response to the red brigade attitude. Can that be cleared up.

The second point -re Thaksin speaks for it's self.

Thaksin would have to scrape now if there was a nationwide opinion of him--the outcome would be disaster for him.

But if the courts do their job this week and thereafter, Thai people will be more aware this next vote. Given July late date and reform BEFORE, we should see a new Thailand, with a bit of luck. OK ??

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thaksin said he would be in attendance for his Daughters wedding in 2011. Talk is cheap.

As abhisit proves, all too often.

How long did it take you to think that one up, fabby? Your brain must be exhausted, thinking up your usual Bon mots. Which never have any substance, I may add

... and where is any substance in that post of YOU ??

If you want my substance I can tell you that Abhisit and Suthep will plead on ther knees to get pardon when may be one Thai a single-Standard System is implemented and they are in court for murderer - order the killing of > 100 UNARMED Thai citizen... same as the sniper killed SeaDaeng was never done Investigation under the PM Abhisit....

"Mr. Abhisit accused the governments then and now of having hidden motives behind their election"

Well you can safetly say that Abhisit is not going to run for elections again. If he's doing the "elections as a Thaksin plot" thing, he's just lining up his excuses.

I think the line up now is:

Democracy: People, Military, Pheu Thai and 53 other parties

Middle: Part of NACC, part of EC, part of Independent agencies

Premocracy: Democrats, a few partisan appointees in NACC, EC, and other agencies

I don't fancy your side much, Abhisit. Perhaps their best strategy is to send you and Suthep to jail and clear the way for an electable leader instead. Someone with more votes and fewer massacres.

Though he is no saint but Abhisit is not yet sentenced by court. He has stated clearly he will face justice. Though he is no Evil Thaksin has been eloping since 2008. Had he accepted the justice he will be PM since 2010....

Do you really think that Thaksin could survive the Thai "justice"-system?

He wouldnt be a dubai citizen if he thought he could

Send with Commodore 64 using Thaivisa Connect Mobile App

So you think, he thinks that he would actually get a fair trial simply because he is a Dubai citizen? No, he cannot be that naive.

All courts that convict Thaksin/PTP/reds are kangaroo courts. Any court than dismisses charges against these three bodies are legit ---

THAKSIN HAS NO CHANCE IN HELL of a pardon, better he buy Michael Jacksons ranch.

Sorry you guys but if you had a nationwide poll, I am sure Thaksin would be scraping to get a good vote. Yes scraping. No individual would get a majority vote at the minute as Thai people are sick to death of the whole charade. Especially now they are seeing what wrong the government has done in the past 3 years.

I will take the bait... the absolute stupidity of your statements is evidenced by everyone ignoring them

I hope that the Criminal Court through to the Supreme Court will use judicial leniency to find your contempt of court deserves no more than to be ignored.

I thought his statements about the courts were meant to be sarcastic, so not contempt of court.

• Like 1

"Mr. Abhisit accused the governments then and now of having hidden motives behind their election"

Well you can safetly say that Abhisit is not going to run for elections again. If he's doing the "elections as a Thaksin plot" thing, he's just lining up his excuses.

I think the line up now is:

Democracy: People, Military, Pheu Thai and 53 other parties

Middle: Part of NACC, part of EC, part of Independent agencies

Premocracy: Democrats, a few partisan appointees in NACC, EC, and other agencies

I don't fancy your side much, Abhisit. Perhaps their best strategy is to send you and Suthep to jail and clear the way for an electable leader instead. Someone with more votes and fewer massacres.

Though he is no saint but Abhisit is not yet sentenced by court. He has stated clearly he will face justice. Though he is no Evil Thaksin has been eloping since 2008. Had he accepted the justice he will be PM since 2010....

Do you really think that Thaksin could survive the Thai "justice"-system?

He wouldnt be a dubai citizen if he thought he could

So you think, he thinks that he would actually get a fair trial simply because he is a Dubai citizen? No, he cannot be that naive.

No i think if he goes to thailand and to jail he will not be the jolly happy dude he is looking like now .

I am no suporter of thaksin or red or yellow or white or whatever .

Just want to live my life here and who is in charge its all the same , same in eu , they never do what they promise, get richer by the day , dont ook further then their term in office , dont care about the country

All the same to me

Send with ....?? What on earth is this thing ? using Thaivisa Connect Mobile App

Plaza Athenee Hotel in Wireless Road.

Yes, their favorite haunt. I am a regular at there Sunday Buffet in the lobby and on regular occasions one can see PTP and UDD figures dining there as well. Always up the end near the kitchen doors on that huge table that seats 20. With the buffet costing 3600 baht a head their days out come out at over 72 000 baht of tax payers money.

Wanting to be pardoned is thaksins way of saying he is guilty. It is the closest one will see of an admission. Only guilty people need to be pardoned. If he truly is not guilty then appeal the sentence. That is a sign of an innocent man.

His application for an appeal hearing was rejected on the grounds that he had presented no new evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

His application for an appeal hearing was rejected on the grounds that he had presented no new evidence.

​Just to clarify - As opposed to the post above this was your quote not mine.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention however.

If no appeals were available on those grounds then time to do the time for the crime. That is called democratic rule of law.

Edited by ubonjoe
moved reply from quoted text (arkady)
  • Like 1

I will take the bait... the absolute stupidity of your statements is evidenced by everyone ignoring them

I hope that the Criminal Court through to the Supreme Court will use judicial leniency to find your contempt of court deserves no more than to be ignored.

I thought his statements about the courts were meant to be sarcastic, so not contempt of court.

Wirat69, you have to read why I put this and who I was answering.

Don't jump onto the keyboard going frantic, as Gabruce said they were meant in a sarcastic tone, because of the red brigade attitude to courts. The red posters only way out is ------my 1st 2 short sentences on the 15th 8pm post explains.

Thanks Gabruce for the reply-good for you.

Ploys, plots, conspiracies are never far from the lips of UDD leaders. They project this onto their followers to make it easier to accept lies and beliefs. In fact you project a grand and sweeping belief above and then say "period". As if what you stated without a shred of evidence is complete and utter fact that cannot be argued. That is a true PTP trait.

UDD supporters attribute complex conspiracy or plots to all manner of events even ignoring the obvious and publicly known facts. The idea is one of attempting to find patterns where they are not is a misfiring of the parts of the brain meant to find patterns of cause and effect. In this way a person can feel the world makes more sense to them if every event has a conscious will controlling or directing the outcomes. So in short I would say it is in order that these people feel they can understand the world better. To some people the idea that things can just happen is an impossible one. And to attribute Ahbisit's face being in the news to his narrative being more accepted etc is one hell of a fine example of seeing patterns in nothing.

I could suggest a link between thaksins face in the news to him being readied for a return to country as the new PM so Ahbisits's neutral stance is forgotten, but I won't say that of course……..Because my brain does not misfire!wink.png Period.

Your insipid attempts at coloring me are quite amusing... Abhiset claims...nuff said period...There is no substance in anything in this piece...but am truly amused at your attempt to inject colors into every piece you rant and rave on and on about PTP ad nauseum.. comment on the OP lolol ...don't use me as a springboard for your impotent claims that all will be wonderful in lala land if the evil people are replaced by your good people...<deleted> read some Thai history told by Thais written before the turn of the century..and stop your inferences they just show how really pedantic. pedestrian and childlike you are... you are.. for lack of a better term... spinning out of control... and that is a bad thing for a supposed DJ... cheers

Coloring you? You said it not me. You linked Ahbisit in the news to a plot (your words) to thaksin fading away and Ahbisits narrative being accepted. My only point was the lack of logic in this analysis by yourself. Nothing more and nothing less.

Use you as a springboard to make impotent claims? What claims? That you made a link with no logical drive backing it up.

……wonderful in lala land with evil people replaced by good people? Umm, OK.

inferences? What inferences? That you did not use a logical approach in your link between Ahbshisit air time and this plot of yours.

OK then humor me. Show me link that you have uncovered about Ahbisit and I will have stood corrected, but until you do then my post holds. If you can prove this link then I will absolutely and categorically apologize to you for the inference or impotent claim or coloring that you perceived me to offer in suggesting their is no link.

If your wrong I can chalk it up to a kikoman logic maybe.

Cheers!

Let's see..... the word "plot" is no where in anything I posted...( you are seeing things again stay away from the Kool Aid)

I was talking about Suthep fading away not thaksin... ( stay away from the kool aid)... Abhiset is remarkably present now... that is a fairly obvious statement yes...? Suthep has backed way out of the picture though I fear not for long...he needs to wind it up again... he is addicted... (stay away from the kool aid) but that was their intent... SUthep is the thrust... the target, the wild one, the radical one and Abhiset can then be less vocal and more "neutral" (in his mind but not in reality...) but we all see through that don't we?... so you have got it all wrong there Djjamie..might do ya to stay away from the kool aid..no one in their right mind would link Thaksin with Abhiset but you managed to do just that... again stay away from the kool aid.... I never intimated that there was a "link" to Abhiset of some nefarious plot at all... just the obvious... patently invisible while his bunk buddy fronted all the insurrection...and now that it is really no longer in his hands.. (Suthep's). Abhiset appears on a white horse claiming this and that and all suppositions I might add... perhaps he can link you to the sites or data that he pretends to know through his mystical profferings and also I made no mention of yellow red UDD or PDRC... you did ...so put your box of crayons away ...coloring time is over

Plot - ploy. Agreed and I apologize for that.

You said "C'mon./...really... see it for what it is... How many topics is Abhiset in the paper for now this week...? This is a ploy to inject his lil face into people's lives and living rooms so the image of Dear Leader fades away into the mystic....and his "less radical" more "neutral stance" is given a soapbox... period."

I was talking about Suthep fading away not thaksin. Where did you say that in the above quote?

Suthep has backed way out of the picture though I fear not for long...he needs to wind it up again... he is addicted. Uhhh? What has that got to do with the above quote?

SUthep is the thrust... the target, the wild one, the radical one and Abhiset can then be less vocal and more "neutral" (in his mind but not in reality…) Uhhh? What has that got to do with the above quote?

but we all see through that don't we? Maybe we do, but what has that got to do with my above quote?

so you have got it all wrong there Djjamie. No I haven't. You linked Ahbisit being in the news a lot as a ploy (not plot and apologies for that) to inject HIS lil old face (not Sutheps lil old face, not thaksins lil old face) into the peoples lives.

no one in their right mind would link Thaksin with Abhiset. Correct. You said that though not me. I suggested if it was linked it would be a brain misfire?

I never intimated that there was a "link" to Abhiset of some nefarious plot at all. I didn't either. I said you linked Ahbisit being in the news a lot as a ploy (not plot and apologies for that) to inject HIS lil old face (not Sutheps lil old face, not thaksins lil old face) into the peoples lives.

patently invisible while his bunk buddy fronted all the insurrection...and now that it is really no longer in his hands.. (Suthep's). Great, but what has that got to do with what you quoted and explanation of your link between Ahbisit being in the news and the ploy you suggest?

Abhiset appears on a white horse claiming this and that and all suppositions I might add. Great, but again nothing to do with your quote or my rebuttal.

So now you have been caught out with an illogical link you change the subject to try to explain yourself and add new points and do extravagant tricks to try to save face.

Stay away from the kool aid? That is condescension. So put your box of crayons away ...coloring time is over. That is condescension.

Condescension says more about you than me. It highlights an inability to argue the point at hand.

You now qualify for my default UDD reply. That is "if you reply, don't demonize me, don't be condescending, don't quote me out of context, don't change the subject and don't cherry pick"

I said you linked Ahbisit being in the news to your perceived ploy. Plain and simple. So in return I am demonized, condescended against and belittled and the subject is changed. You must support the PTP. They specialize in that.

NOW I know your true nature I will say "if you reply, don't demonize me, don't be condescending, don't quote me out of context, don't change the subject and don't cherry pick"

Please try mate, It is not hard.

Now I finish by saying AGAIN…."OK then humor me. Show me link that you have uncovered about Ahbisit and I will have stood corrected, but until you do then my post holds. If you can prove this link then I will absolutely and categorically apologize to you for the inference or impotent claim or coloring that you perceived me to offer in suggesting their is no link"

​Can you provide a link to what you said?

post-140765-0-24443500-1397649801_thumb.

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 1

Coloring you? You said it not me. You linked Ahbisit in the news to a plot (your words) to thaksin fading away and Ahbisits narrative being accepted. My only point was the lack of logic in this analysis by yourself. Nothing more and nothing less.

Use you as a springboard to make impotent claims? What claims? That you made a link with no logical drive backing it up.

inferences? What inferences? That you did not use a logical approach in your link between Ahbshisit air time and this plot of yours.

OK then humor me. Show me link that you have uncovered about Ahbisit and I will have stood corrected, but until you do then my post holds. If you can prove this link then I will absolutely and categorically apologize to you for the inference or impotent claim or coloring that you perceived me to offer in suggesting their is no link.

Cheers!

Let's see..... the word "plot" is no where in anything I posted...( you are seeing things again stay away from the Kool Aid)

I was talking about Suthep fading away not thaksin... ( stay away from the kool aid)... Abhiset is remarkably present now... that is a fairly obvious statement yes...? Suthep has backed way out of the picture though I fear not for long...he needs to wind it up again... he is addicted... (stay away from the kool aid) but that was their intent... SUthep is the thrust... the target, the wild one, the radical one and Abhiset can then be less vocal and more "neutral" (in his mind but not in reality...) but we all see through that don't we?... so you have got it all wrong there Djjamie..might do ya to stay away from the kool aid..no one in their right mind would link Thaksin with Abhiset but you managed to do just that... again stay away from the kool aid.... I never intimated that there was a "link" to Abhiset of some nefarious plot at all... just the obvious... patently invisible while his bunk buddy fronted all the insurrection...and now that it is really no longer in his hands.. (Suthep's). Abhiset appears on a white horse claiming this and that and all suppositions I might add... perhaps he can link you to the sites or data that he pretends to know through his mystical profferings and also I made no mention of yellow red UDD or PDRC... you did ...so put your box of crayons away ...coloring time is over

You said "C'mon./...really... see it for what it is... How many topics is Abhiset in the paper for now this week...? This is a ploy to inject his lil face into people's lives and living rooms so the image of Dear Leader fades away into the mystic....and his "less radical" more "neutral stance" is given a soapbox... period."

I was talking about Suthep fading away not thaksin. Where did you say that in the above quote?

Suthep has backed way out of the picture though I fear not for long...he needs to wind it up again... he is addicted. Uhhh? What has that got to do with the above quote?

SUthep is the thrust... the target, the wild one, the radical one and Abhiset can then be less vocal and more "neutral" (in his mind but not in reality…) Uhhh? What has that got to do with the above quote?

but we all see through that don't we? Maybe we do, but what has that got to do with my above quote?

so you have got it all wrong there Djjamie. No I haven't. You linked Ahbisit being in the news a lot as a ploy (not plot and apologies for that) to inject HIS lil old face (not Sutheps lil old face, not thaksins lil old face) into the peoples lives.

no one in their right mind would link Thaksin with Abhiset. Correct. You said that though not me. I suggested if it was linked it would be a brain misfire?

I never intimated that there was a "link" to Abhiset of some nefarious plot at all. I didn't either. I said you linked Ahbisit being in the news a lot as a ploy (not plot and apologies for that) to inject HIS lil old face (not Sutheps lil old face, not thaksins lil old face) into the peoples lives.

patently invisible while his bunk buddy fronted all the insurrection...and now that it is really no longer in his hands.. (Suthep's). Great, but what has that got to do with what you quoted and explanation of your link between Ahbisit being in the news and the ploy you suggest?

Abhiset appears on a white horse claiming this and that and all suppositions I might add. Great, but again nothing to do with your quote or my rebuttal.

So now you have been caught out with an illogical link you change the subject to try to explain yourself and add new points and do extravagant tricks to try to save face.

Stay away from the kool aid? That is condescension. So put your box of crayons away ...coloring time is over. That is condescension.

Condescension says more about you than me. It highlights an inability to argue the point at hand.

You now qualify for my default UDD reply. That is "if you reply, don't demonize me, don't be condescending, don't quote me out of context, don't change the subject and don't cherry pick"

I said you linked Ahbisit being in the news to your perceived ploy. Plain and simple. So in return I am demonized, condescended against and belittled and the subject is changed. You must support the PTP. They specialize in that.

NOW I know your true nature I will say "if you reply, don't demonize me, don't be condescending, don't quote me out of context, don't change the subject and don't cherry pick"

Now I finish by saying AGAIN…."OK then humor me. Show me link that you have uncovered about Ahbisit and I will have stood corrected, but until you do then my post holds. If you can prove this link then I will absolutely and categorically apologize to you for the inference or impotent claim or coloring that you perceived me to offer in suggesting their is no link"

​Can you provide a link to what you linked?

"This is a ploy to inject his lil face into people's lives and living rooms so the image of Dear Leader fades away into the mystic....and his "less radical" more "neutral stance" is given a soapbox... period.

Dear leader is Suthep...

I can argue just fine thanks... but not deterred by your demand to argue your way...

If you cannot see the "ploy" ...the The fronting of Suthep ( who claims to no longer be interested in politics so he can be the mouthpiece while the obvious lesser presence of Abhiset and reticent I might add until very recently all of a sudden stepping up...and claiming and challenging etc... and every day now a new Story,, then there is nothing I can possibly say to get you to grasp that concept... it appears to have been a strategy... but you DJjamie you have your crayons out all day every day on many posts coloring left and right as you just did...

" . You must support the PTP. They specialize in that.

Please try mate, It is not hard. "

Your assumptions are blatantly ignorant IMO

if I do not follow you and your dear leader I must be red PTP UDD et al...What a doof... Can you even grasp the concept that there are people out here that dislike all of them... some more than others...and some so blatently transparent such as Kuhn Abhisit and yourself.... but you know what..? Go on with your bad self..condescend at will... you will assume what you will... but at the end of the day you know squat...we sit here and we thrash about but some remain more civil than others and some stilll suck on the "if you're not with me you are against me" lollipops... LINK...Abhiset good cop...Suthep bad cop...as in strategy...not rocket science Djjamie ...

Edited by DirtFarmer
  • Like 1

Cheers!

"This is a ploy to inject his lil face into people's lives and living rooms so the image of Dear Leader fades away into the mystic....and his "less radical" more "neutral stance" is given a soapbox... period.

Dear leader is Suthep...

I can argue just fine thanks... but not deterred by your demand to argue your way...

If you cannot see the "ploy" ...the The fronting of Suthep ( who claims to no longer be interested in politics so he can be the mouthpiece while the obvious lesser presence of Abhiset and retisent I might add until very recently all of a sudden stepping up...and claiming and challenging etc... then there is nothing I can possibly say to get you to grasp that concept... it appears to have been a strategy... but you DJjamie you have your crayons out all day every day on many posts coloring left and right as you just did...

Your assumptions are blatantly ignorant IMO if I do not follow you and your dear leader I must be red PTP UDD et al...What a doof... Can you even grasp the concept that there are p[eople out here that dislike all of them... some more than others...and some so blatently transparent such as Kuhn Abhisit and yourself.... but you know what go on with your bad self..condescend at will... you will assume what you will... but at the end of the day you know squat...we sit here and we thrash about but some remain more civil than others and some stilll suck on the "if you're not with me you are against me" lollipops... LINK...Abhiset good cop...Suthep bad cop...as in strategy...not rocket science Djjamie ...

Even though I respectfully asked you not to be condescending or to change the subject you did both!

Great. Now back to the original request.

Humor me. Show me link that you have uncovered about Ahbisit and I will have stood corrected, but until you do then my post holds. If you can prove this link then I will absolutely and categorically apologize to you for the inference or impotent claim or coloring that you perceived me to offer in suggesting their is no link"

Cannot link what your ploy is can you?

You said it. Back it up! Where is the link.

If I was of the condensing type I would have plenty to say, but preferring a rational On subject response I will not stoop to your level.

Link mate? It aint hard? Don't change the subject?

Link or no link? Yes with a link or No without a link need be your only reply.

Dear leader is Suthep...

If you cannot see the "ploy" ...the The fronting of Suthep ( who claims to no longer be interested in politics so he can be the mouthpiece while the obvious lesser presence of Abhiset and retisent I might add until very recently all of a sudden stepping up...and claiming and challenging etc... then there is nothing I can possibly say to get you to grasp that concept... it appears to have been a strategy... but you DJjamie you have your crayons out all day every day on many posts coloring left and right as you just did...

Your assumptions are blatantly ignorant IMO if I do not follow you and your dear leader I must be red PTP UDD et al...What a doof... Can you even grasp the concept that there are p[eople out here that dislike all of them... some more than others...and some so blatently transparent such as Kuhn Abhisit and yourself.... but you know what go on with your bad self..condescend at will... you will assume what you will... but at the end of the day you know squat...we sit here and we thrash about but some remain more civil than others and some stilll suck on the "if you're not with me you are against me" lollipops... LINK...Abhiset good cop...Suthep bad cop...as in strategy...not rocket science Djjamie ...

Even though I respectfully asked you not to be condescending or to change the subject you did both!

Great. Now back to the original request.

Humor me. Show me link that you have uncovered about Ahbisit and I will have stood corrected, but until you do then my post holds. If you can prove this link then I will absolutely and categorically apologize to you for the inference or impotent claim or coloring that you perceived me to offer in suggesting their is no link"

Cannot link what your ploy is can you?

You said it. Back it up! Where is the link.

If I was of the condensing type I would have plenty to say, but preferring a rational On subject response I will not stoop to your level.

Link mate? It aint hard? Don't change the subject?

Link or no link? Yes with a link or No without a link need be your only reply.

You stooped way below my level months ago in a plethora of threads but I won't stoop to your level...

Not changing the subject... How hard is it to understand a strategy good cop bad cop... do you have to attempt to dis-associate everything I said... read the original post in it's entirety without alll your injections conjectures, misconstructions and box of crayons... Abhist has been notibly not present most of these last 5-6 months Suthep has carried the bag... now that Suthep is diminishing in popularity and daily presence in the media Abhisit steps up... and doesn' have to take the flack for something so radical.... and can appear to be more neutral and moderate...and seem less radical as I said in the original post...is that clear enough for you...? He can now climb up on the soapbox and profer his "claims" and will do so again and again.. as he has in the last few days.

Again ABHISIT claims.... that was the thrust of my response... his claim...

read the original post in it's entirety. Ok so if I read that bit alone that I quoted it is not true, but a belief? If I read all your post then the bit I quoted becomes fact?

​Either what I quoted you on is fact or fiction? What is it. Can your end a link to back it up? Easy really. You cannot seem to bring yourself to admitting you had a belief. Martin Luther King had a dream and he admits it. It is not bad to have a belief mate. Just admit ti though or show me some facts.

So in other words, you made some unsubstantiated claims which is your belief. Not facts.

Notice no condescension again from me. No belittling.

Every single one of your posts to me has had condescension, belittling, demonizing and changing the subject.

Not hard at all to be civil.

Thank you for admitting it was an unsubstantiated claim. Even if you admit through the typical PTP approach of not really admitting it, but alluring to it.

Edited by djjamie

C'mon./...really... see it for what it is... How many topics is Abhiset in the paper for now this week...? This is a ploy to inject his lil face into people's lives and living rooms so the image of Dear Leader fades away into the mystic....and his "less radical" more "neutral stance" is given a soapbox... period.

Ploys, plots, conspiracies are never far from the lips of UDD leaders. They project this onto their followers to make it easier to accept lies and beliefs. In fact you project a grand and sweeping belief above and then say "period". As if what you stated without a shred of evidence is complete and utter fact that cannot be argued. That is a true PTP trait.

UDD supporters attribute complex conspiracy or plots to all manner of events even ignoring the obvious and publicly known facts. The idea is one of attempting to find patterns where they are not is a misfiring of the parts of the brain meant to find patterns of cause and effect. In this way a person can feel the world makes more sense to them if every event has a conscious will controlling or directing the outcomes. So in short I would say it is in order that these people feel they can understand the world better. To some people the idea that things can just happen is an impossible one. And to attribute Ahbisit's face being in the news to his narrative being more accepted etc is one hell of a fine example of seeing patterns in nothing.

I could suggest a link between thaksins face in the news to him being readied for a return to country as the new PM so Ahbisits's neutral stance is forgotten, but I won't say that of course……..Because my brain does not misfire!wink.png Period.

Your insipid attempts at coloring me are quite amusing... Abhiset claims...nuff said period...There is no substance in anything in this piece...but am truly amused at your attempt to inject colors into every piece you rant and rave on and on about PTP ad nauseum.. comment on the OP lolol ...don't use me as a springboard for your impotent claims that all will be wonderful in lala land if the evil people are replaced by your good people...<deleted> read some Thai history told by Thais written before the turn of the century..and stop your inferences they just show how really pedantic. pedestrian and childlike you are... you are.. for lack of a better term... spinning out of control... and that is a bad thing for a supposed DJ... cheers

Cheers!

If your wrong I can chalk it up to a kikoman logic maybe. I reckon youre right!!! Wondered where he had gone & the style is similar.

Cheers!!!

• Like 1

Shouldnt he be convicted first in order to apply for a royal pardon ?

Where have you been? He already was convicted in absentia. Rather than defend himself he ran since he knew he was guilty already and would be imprisoned

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ah ok , my wrong , i think it was actually serve jailtime in order to get that pardon

He will never get a Royal pardon, he has not admitted his crime and shown no regrets.

He is convicted! He got a two year prison centense.

And he is facing a lot more charges...

He must accept he has done wrong, I see a royal pardon as a way forward but there should be conditions:

• Agreement to keep out of politics
  • No family or friends as puppets
  • Some form of substantial donation to a worthy project to help the poor of Thailand (half 90% of his net wealth, he will still have much more than he could possible spend in all the years he has left on earth)
  • And to prostate himself before he shale grant such pardon to admit all his sins and beg forgiveness ( Televised)

But then I do not see Thaksin keeping his word.

Edited by Basil B

He is convicted! He got a two year prison centense.

He must accept he has done wrong, I see a royal pardon as a way forward but there should be conditions:

• Agreement to keep out of politics
  • No family or friends as puppets
  • Some form of substantial donation to a worthy project to help the poor of Thailand (half 90% of his net wealth, he will still have much more than he could possible spend in all the years he has left on earth)
  • And to prostate himself before he shale grant such pardon to admit all his sins and beg forgiveness ( Televised)

But then I do not see Thaksin keeping his word.

Yes, and thats the reason he won´t come back, without a pardon or a whitwash amnesty.

Edited by Skywalker69
  • Like 1

Abhisit talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. Let's take a look at Abhisit's mentor Suthep.

In 2009, Suthep as a member of Parliament was accused of violating the Thai Constitution by holding equity in a media firm that had received concessions from the Democrat government. Under the 1997 Constitution of Thailand, which Suthep had supported, Members of Parliament are banned from holding stakes in companies which have received government concessions. In July 2009, the Election Commission announced that it would seek a ruling by the Constitutional Court to disqualify Suthep as an MP. Suthep held a press conference a day later, announcing his decision to resign from Parliament. Suthep's resignation as a MP did not affect his status as a Deputy Prime Minister and as a Cabinet member. If his case had been submitted to the Constitution Court, he would have been suspended from duty as Deputy Prime Minister. The Senate apparently wasn't able to raise impeachment against Suthep to remove him from the position of Deputy Prime Minister without referral from the Democrat-controlled House.

Always two sides to a story. But sometimes one side is louder than the other side. But here is an example of corruption of the Thai judicial and legislative systems that apply different rules to different people and political parties. Such is the nature of following common law.

I didn't read anywhere in your post about a actual conviction for anything,just using the law in a sharp way,which anybody would do.

Those who state that Thaksin will never get a royal pardon demonstrate their lack of knowledge on the current impasse. If things follow their natural course, the one thing he will get is a pardon. Suthep and his crowd know and are doing everything possible to stop that natural course of events.

To get a Royal Pardon, first he must go to jail and serve I believe 1/3 of his sentence.

He also has to admit his guilt AND be truly penitent about it.

Only then he may be considered for a pardon. If he is not truly penitent he will not be considered.

In his case IF he returns to take his place in jail then the other cases which are on hold will be brought up and he will face those too.

Each of them are far more serious and carry far heavier penalties.

Stil to look on the bright side it is up to him if he wishes to return as the only person stopping him returning is Thaksin himself.

Its called a Royal Pardon for a reason. Thaksin collects one of them and he is totally untouchable and thats why Suthep is on the streets. Him and his buddies are petrified of that idea coming to fruition

Those who state that Thaksin will never get a royal pardon demonstrate their lack of knowledge on the current impasse. If things follow their natural course, the one thing he will get is a pardon. Suthep and his crowd know and are doing everything possible to stop that natural course of events.

There is no lack of knowledge. Ask yourself, why would he get a pardon? Look at what happened when the current PM tried to whitewash his convictions, it sparked the protests. So, why would he qualify for a Royal Pardon from the King and what purpose would it serve his Kingdom?

You are living in a dreamland,,

giggle.gif

I am looking at the big picture you are looking at the here and now.

Where have you been? He already was convicted in absentia. Rather than defend himself he ran since he knew he was guilty already and would be imprisoned

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ah ok , my wrong , i think it was actually serve jailtime in order to get that pardon

He will never get a Royal pardon, he has not admitted his crime and shown no regrets.

OMG another one